'It was me'

Tell Me GoodBye

Another chapter! Smaller but very important!

 

 

Kyungsoo felt his heart beat wildly against his rib-cage as he ran through the dark. Low clouds stained the sky, there black shadows casting across the cold concrete. His feet tapped a beat on the ground as he did so and his brain beat against his skull as he panicked. He had done it. He had killed his only friend. He had killed Kai. Swallowing back he felt the tears burn his cheeks. Shaking the growing sadness from his conscience he ran hard. His lungs bursting.

 

Luhan, he thought worriedly I’ll go to Luhan. Throwing his weight into the sprint, he headed for the hospital. The soles of his feet began to burn as he gasped through the front entrance. A nurse glanced upwards, startled by Kyungsoo’s hurling entrance. She smiled meekly as Kyungsoo almost shoved past her.

 

Slamming the door open wildly Luhan bounced from the bed startled. His sweet face watched him suspiciously as Kyungsoo slouched against the doorframe, his eyes heavy and harsh. Luhan swallowed slightly and glanced nervously around the room. The heart monitor jumped as his heart began to speed up.

 

Kyungsoo slouched into a seat beside the bed. His head in his hands as tears rolled slowly down his cheeks. Luhan stumbled over his feet for a moment, nervously he rested a hand on Kyungsoo’s strong back. ‘I killed him…’ Kyungsoo mumbled, choking on his own words as he glanced at his trembling hands. The hands of a murderer.

 

Luhan suddenly grew rigid. His hand slowly left Kyungsoo’s back as he stepped away slightly. ‘You killed who?’ he swallowed nervously. ‘Kai. He murdered them. He murdered my parents’.  Kyungsoo choked, his lips trembling against the tears.

 

For a moment the room grew silent. In the darkness the rain began to beat against the window. Kyungsoo trembled as he peered up. To find Luhan glaring down upon him with a harassing smile. It crept along his face, growing wider as his eye’s grew smaller. ‘Did you now?’ he hissed lowly, a completely harsh and indifferent voice from how he usually spoke.

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes met Luhan’s, harsh dark ones as they momentarily froze. Luhan slowly motioned towards Kyungsoo’s dishelved,  broken frame as he slouched. ‘What if I told you…that Kai wasn’t the one who murdered your parents?’ Luhan mocked, his eye’s seemed to growl as the rain pelted the window.

 

Kyungsoo’s heart burst in his chest, his jaw grew slack and his eye’s grew empty. His arms fell my his sides, still trembling as he looked upwards to meet Luhan’s face. All sweet-ness and ill-ness had vanished from his face. ‘It was me.’