Hello

Tell Me GoodBye

 

Tiny Chapter!!

Kyungsoo’s walk home was a blur, the night lig

ht grew fuzzy as shapes turned into blocks of grey and black. His eye’s felt heavy and stung as he dragged the apartment door open heavy. Wiping his nose, he stumbled slightly on the fine polished floor.

 

Shuffling, he landed face down on the sofa, his damp hair soaking through the material. Yet he didn’t care. A weak, hoarse cough sounded from Kai’s bed room which snapped Kyungsoo’ thoughts back together slightly. His vision blurred as he dragged his exhausted body upwards and slumped against Kai’s door.

 

 

‘Kai’ he croaked ‘I’m coming in’ sniffling as well as stifling tears he pulled the door open wide, feeling his weight throw him backwards. Kai looked up groggily from his bed, coughing slightly as turned to face Kyungsoo with an exhausted smile. ‘Hey, how was your day?’ he choked as he smiled weakly.

 

Kyungsoo didn’t want to answer, he didn’t want Kai to know anything about it. It would trouble him, and that’s the last thing he wanted to do considering how much Kai had already done for him. Exhausted he threw himself at Kai and the bed, landing on it would a bounce. Kai let out a croaky yelp but made to attempt to move Kyungoo as he passed out from exhaustion.

 

He woke once more groggily with Kai’s foot in his face. Looking grim he dragged his head up to find Kai sleeping horizontally across the bed. Frowning he watched him for a moment. He seemed so calm in his sleep, yet the dark rings plagued under his eye’s and his skin seemed painfully cold. Hi shirt had lifted slightly in his sleep revealing his neat torso and his feet hung loosely out from the bedsheets.

 

Smirking now he crept close to Kai’s sleeping figure, watching his peaceful expression before Kai’s eye’s snapped open and met his own. Startled, Kyungsoo fell backwards, flushing every shade of pink at once. Kai seemed to make an attempt to say ‘what?’ but soon gave up when the words only escaped in a crackling sound.

 

Kyungsoo suddenly felt the urge to throw him into the bed and wrap him into a tight cocoon of covers. Kai, already sensing his thoughts, threw the covers wildly over Kyungsoo’s head to drag him down, but gave up as his body ached from movement.

 

Worried, Kyungsoo helped Kai back into his head steadily, supporting his sore frame. ‘Stay in bed’ he choked wrestlelly watching Kai’ cheeky expression. ‘Your gonna be late for school’ he smirked, choking on each word.

 

Within moments Kyungsoo had hurled himself out of the apartment, fixing his hair and tightening his shoes a he went. He was ALWAYS late for school. The sun had cleared away all of the dark, horrible grey clouds from the night before as he ran, the sun now burning onto his back.

 

Just squeezing through the iron gates, sudden squeals and shouts surrounding the entrance caught his attention. Girls floundered around someone, so heavily he could barely see the persons head. Curious, he breathlessly slipped through the girl, having to go through them anyway to get into the school.

 

He suddenly bumped into someone and felt a pang of annoyance rise within him. It had continued to built up. A bitter, resentful anger. Barely able to contain his rage,  Kyungsoo snapped his head upwards and felt a sudden pang in his chest. Luhan’s cold, tired eye’s looked back at him. Something sad stained his as he weakly smiled in return. ‘Your…Kyungsoo…ne?’ he smiled slightly as a girl began to babble questions at his handsome face, most of them consisting of ‘do you have a girlfriend’ and ‘why have you been off so much?’. Luhan seemed to brush past these questions, eagerly awaiting Kyungsoo’s answer.

 

‘Erm…Yeah!’ Kyungsoo smiled and gestured for Luhan to follow him. It was the least he could do for him.