Just Who Are You?

Tell Me GoodBye

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIG CHAPTER! <3 See im so nice, i wrote loads for you guys...so yeah! enjoy!!

 

 

Xiu min bowed his head slightly as Kyunsgoo followed him out to the running field. Small particle of dust blew into his face as he watched Xiu min’s back, his eye’ watering. The ground felt sandy and dry, dehydrating his throat. Swallowing back, he walked even paced at Xiu min’ side, avoiding eye contact.

 

As they reached the edge of the dry pitch Xiu min turned, a little too quickly for Kyungsoo’s liking. Startled, he back stepped before pulling a stoic expression. Xiu min seemed to look around frantically, watching for anybody who may listen, dispite the fact that there was nobody close by.

 

Tapping his foot relentlessly Kyungsoo crossed his arms. Xiu min wet his lip and leaned in lightly towards Kyungoo’ frame. A cold, dark air lingered around Xiu min. It alarmed Kyungsoo, the complete opposite of his face. Xiu min’ cold eye’s watched him for a moment before he began to speak in a low voice.

 

‘I heard about your…incident…’ He mumbled, choking slightly on his words. ‘I think…I know who it was that’s been murdering everyone…your family…and the three others prior…’ Xiu min swallowed back nervously and watched as Kyungsoo’s expression changed.

 

His face grew pale as the world turned into a grey blur, the sun did not reach his skin. Snapping, he lunged at Xiu min, hurling his frantic frame into the wire meshed fence surrounding the field. ‘Who the was it!?’ Kyungsoo almost snarled, hi hands lacing around Xiu min’s neck. He simply returned a cold gaze, his empty and harsh. Throwing Kyungsoo’s hands from his neck, he shoved his body backwards slightly, glowering under his frindge. Meekly he looked around. ‘All I can tell you is that he’s in our class, and the day I say him…the day your parents were murdered…he was wearing a hooded coat’.

 

Kyungsoo felt the relentless urge to throw himself at Xiu min, throttling him in the process. ‘He knows I saw him, that’s why I brought you here to tell you, he would hear us in class’ Xiu min mumbled, scratching the back of his head.

 

A harsh wind blew into Kyungsoo’ face, throwing his hair backwards revealing his bitter, hateful expression. ‘Although I can give you a clue, its not Kri, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao or Luhan’ he mumbled nervously, chewing his lip.

 

Kyungsoo already knew it wasn’t Kri, he had found that out for himself, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were too engrossed with each other, and the babbled like a pair of idiots, not to mention they were the ones normally spreading rumours and telling secrets, it would have been impossible for it to be them. Luhan was often off sick, Kyungsoo could only recall seeing him in class atleast three times out of the whole year. And when he did make his appearance, he seemed pale, his lips grey and eye’ exhausted, it didn’t help that people flocked him in curiosity as to why he was never in. But Tao…

 

Xiu min broke Kyungoo’ thoughts a he walked past him. The final bell for school to end rang out aloud, echoing across the field and its surroundings. It chimed coldly and uncomfortably, making Kyungsoo uneasy against the chilly wind. Lashing out, he wrapped an arm on Xiu min’. Xiu min tensed and seemed prepared to be hit, flinching he turned slightly.

 

Kyungsoo smiled warmly, a soft glow pulsed from him. Thankful-ness overwhelmed him, so much that hi throat closed up and his eye’s smiled through blunt tears. He could barely nod at Xiu min in thanks. Xiu min nodded back with a brief smile, before turning cold once more and dawning his poker face and gliding across the field.

 

For a moment Kyungsoo stood, gazing at the white building he used to feel so safe and warm in. A place where he was surrounded by people he would regret leaving when the year ended. That was destroyed, crushed beneath the threat of a murder being present, and so close by.

 

As Kyungoo walked home alone, he began to ponder who it would be. Picking at the stitching in his back he gazed up at the murky sky, the light trying to force it’s way between their dark ether. His lips pursed as his thoughts wandered across the groups. If Xiu min knew who it was, then there was always the possibility of it being Suho or Sehun. But that didn’t account for the others. There was till Chen and Lay…They were often talking to one another. The mischievous ones in the class, always pulling jokes and stunt. Although Chen always seemed lightly protective of Lay…

 

Scratching his head he flailed angrily and screamed to the clouds angrily. But what would give them the motivation to murder his family? And three others? It didn’t help that all of them had been to his home before for a birthday party the previous year…but why?

 

 

For this part listen to Tablo – Homehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCuJyEwTozU

 

Choking on tear he could barely walk past his old home. The gate hung open, its rusty frame clinging occasionally in the wind. The cherry tree’s blossoms couldn’t reach his cold frame as he stood lumped infront of the quarantined sign. Shuddering, he felt his nerve crumbled. Screaming out in anguish he felt his heart tear apart once more.

 

Flicks of rain met his sobs as the sky cried with him. It’s grey matter hurling tiny drops, much like his own tears into the ground. Pulling hi hair he choked and began to tear at the quarantine signs, twining his fingers into.

 

He stumbled into the garden, his frame collapsing between shuddering sobs into the dried up grass. The once white walls cried out for love and life, it’s shuddering voice tearing at his soul.

 

Barely able to glance at the small kitchen window, the hot salty tears laces his cheeks as he could see his mother there, bawling out of the window at him, his father laughing at the kitchen table.

 

He lay for a moment in between the dead and still falling leaves of the over hanging tree’s. The air began to grow colder as the last of the sunlight faded against the sky. Soaked to the skin, he continued to lie there, muddy from the murky puddles forming around his body.

 

Stretching a hand up towards the dying tree, he felt his own hart wilting inside. He had lost the things that had  helped him to live, much like the tree which now suffered in neglect, soon to fall, crumble and die.

 

‘Don’t leave me alone’ his voice grew hoarse as the rain kissed his burning skin. His mumbled and sobs soon faded as he fell out of conscious-ness.

 

Suho clung to the frame of the creaky gate, watching Kyungsoo’s sobbing figure. His hair and clothe clung to his frame as his grip tightened onto the crumbling iron. His jaw tightened as he turned to the frame standing close by, so close he could feel the heat from his body. ‘You should tell him. He already doen’t suspect you, thanks to the lie Xiu min told him. He’s completely confused, not to mention the previous traps you’ve set..’ Suho’s words faded off as the rain hammered down, drowning out his voice.

 

The other male smiled harshly, his eye’s grim and cruel, surrounded by dark shadows. His normally pale skin seemed even paler in the harsh night air. ‘Ofcourse he doesn’t suspect me’ he hissed lowly, suddenly snatching Suho by the scruff of his damp collar. ‘I’m never exactly present am i?’ he seemed to grown in Suho’ ear as he wretled against his grip. ‘Lets keep the game going longer’.