Cold Hands On A Warm Heart

Tell Me GoodBye

 

Sorry for not uploading in so long! But its here! Another Chapter! ENJOY AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS

 

Kai felt his body sting from exhaustion, he sat up hazily in bed. The damp sheets clung to his skin as he brushed his hair from his eyes. Fanning away the heat he stumbled towards the bathroom. The hissing of the cold shower seemed to fog over his eye’s momentarily as he stared at his reflection. His muscles tightened as his burning skin hit the cold water.

 

The relief grew as he placed his face underneath the cold droplets he felt the burning heat leave his cheeks. Momentarily his eye’s glazed over as he stared at the white walls of the bathroom. His chest felt empty as he placed his face against the cold slabs.

 

The rotten feeling he had always felt made his chest grow tight as he swallowed back the waves of sick-ness that occasionally hit him. For all he knew, he had spent hours in the shower, he had no recollection of time, or the past for that matter. His thought’s grew fuzzier as he could barely remember what had happened the previous day.

 

Spasms and shiver’s gripped his frame as he quickly dried off from the shower. His eye brows furrowed as he tried to think, gripping his hands in his arms as he scrunched his eye’s tight together. Nothing. Yet he knew, that there was something important he was forgetting. Something he had done. Something bad.

 

Sniffing, he tilted his head over the sink as another wave of sickness lashed throughout his frame. His lip trembled as small salty tears stung his cheeks. ‘What is it!?’ he croaked sadly to himself, staring at the empty eyed reflection in the mirror. ‘Maybe Kyungsoo will remember’ Kai smiled to himself at the thought of the other boy.

 

He had never told him, he had always loved him. His chest tightened as he imagined the boy’s smiling face. They had known each other for so long, yet he could never bring himself to admit it, for a long time not even to himself.

 

Humming to himself he almost danced into the living room. As he entered, light on his feet he swirled slightly in a dancing motion, his body swaying to an invisible song. His thoughts were split as the door cracked open. Revealing a rather aggressive looking Kyungsoo.

 

His eye’s grew dark as he watched Kai, his lips set in a firm, cold line. Kai smiled brightly as he greeted him with a short wave. ‘You know, I’ve been wondering..i keep forgetting things. Is there something important that im forgetting?’ he mumbled quietly, his cheeks growing pink from embarrassment.

 

Kyungsoo answered Kai with an angry jolt forward, hurling the two of their bodies to the ground. Kyungsoo could no longer hold back the anger and anxiety that had grown since his parents death. He wanted to know, know who had done it. And it ached him to think that it could possibly be Kai. One of his closest friends.

 

‘Don’t even act like you don’t remember!’ Kyungsoo choked, his arms tightening on Kai’s slim neck. Kai choked lightly as he watched Kyungsoo with a frightened expression. ‘What are you-‘ he began, wrapping his arms around Kyungsoo’s trying to peel him off of his exhausted body.

 

Kyungsoo’s grip tightened as he crushed down on Kai’s frame, there legs tangling as Kai lashed out against Kyungsoo’s hold. On any normal day he could easily get the smaller male off, but not today, not when his body was completely eaten away by illness and exhaustion.

 

Tears sprang to Kai’s eye’s as he watched Kyungsoo’s expression. Whats wrong with him!? What have I done? Have I done something? Is he mad at me? Questions crushed Kai’s mind as his lips trembled. Slowly, less and less oxygen was making its way into his lungs, filtering nothing but dust. Choking, he wildly attempted to push Kyungsoo off.

 

‘Your going to kill me!’ he shouted whilst throwing his arms. ‘You deserve it! You killed them! You killed myonly family’ Kyungsoo screamed out in rage. His nose ran and his tears fell onto Kai’s frightened face. Kai’s hands left Kyungsoo’s, they fell to his sides with a silent echo. Kai watched Kyungsoo, his chest ached and tightened, his stomach knotted and tears fell repeatedly. I killed them? Kai’s thoughts fell apart as he attemped to re-call any memories he possibly could. Nothing. For all he knew, he had killed them and could no longer remember the events.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsvgYXtQB48  ( listen to this if you want the full effect here)

 

Kyungsoo crushed down angrily, pressing on Kai’s wind pipes. Kai’s hands gradually began to lose movement, twitching occasionally. His eye’s which were already empty, grew colder and blank.

 

Kai’s hands grew colder as Kyungsoo watched his expression grow blank. Tears still stained his cheeks as his lips parted in one final movement, a low whisper that Kyungsoo could barely make out. ‘I don’t understand, but im sorry’

 

Kyungsoo’s hands fell to his sides over Kai’s still frame. He had become the thing he hated the most. A murderer.