Ask....him?

Tell Me GoodBye

Woop more! :D Sorry for not up-dating alot recently...so here you go! Although it's a little shorter i hope you enjoy! 

 

 

Kyungsoo felt a ball rise in his throat. It irritated him. Always crying. Always hurting. Gritting his teeth he threw himself towards the school. A light drizzle of rain began to hit his pale skin as he felt his brow wrinkle. The school was quiet since classes were still on, his feet echoing in the grey, dark halls. His shirt clung to his slender frame as he hurled the class-room door open. The whole class jumped, startled. Angrily, his jaw locked as his eye’s landed on a sleepy lookin Xiu-min.

 

As the teacher began to question his arrogant entrance, Kyungsoo leaped across the class, throwing Xiu-Min to the ground with a violent crash that rebounded throughout the room. A couple of girls screamed, there was the faint sound of Kris jumping out of the way, and then there was the silent stare from Sehun.

 

Kyungsoo was sitting on top of Xiu-min, his legs pinning the shorter boy to the ground. Un-inentionally he had cracked his head on the way down, but he was too angry to care. A murderer deserved worse than a brain concussion to him. His lip began to quiver as Xiu-min stared back in shocked and surprise, his dark eyes watched him with fear. His pink lips parted to speak, but Kyungsoo’s babbled of anger soon over-lapped him.

 

‘Why!?’ Kyungsoo bawled, his face crumbling, and the tears began to fall. It’s warm liquid trailing across his cheeks as he struggled to hold back a shaky breath. ‘Why did you lie!? Why did you do it!?’ Kyungsoo screamed. The class remained silent, frozen into place like a photograph. There white un-moving faced watched with startled expressions as Kyungsoo felt himself wither. He had lost everything and more, and now he lay on the floor of the class room with a torn up expression that drove him insane.

 

‘Why!?’ he sobbed breathlessly, shaking Xiu-min by the shirt. Xiu-min flew around with Kyungsoo’s arm like a doll, limp in his grasp. ‘What are you talking about!? I haven’t done anything!’ he croaked, attempting to feel Kyungsoo’s tightening, angry fist from his shirt. Kyungsoo felt himself shaking his head wildly. ‘Luhan told me! He ing saw you stab him!’ Kyungsoo shuddered, his hand gradually loosening from Xiu-Min’s shirt.

 

Immediately Xiu-min threw his hand of off him and squirmed out from his shaking frame. For a moment he kneeled beside him, his mouth slightly parted in shock. He looked at Kyungsoo with pink eye’s as tears began to build. ‘H-he told you that?’ Xiu-min’s brow knitted together and his lip began to tremble.’He’s a liar!’ Xiu-min choked, slamming his fist against the cold tiled floor. Small tears escaped the corners of his pale face. ‘Ofcourse I didn’t do it! Why would I do it!?’ he choked once more, his words merging together.

 

‘Then why would he lie!?’ Kyungsoo hissed angrily, his fist curling into a ball once more. ‘How should I know!? He’s covering up….him…’ Xiu-min bit his lip hard, his face reddening.

 

Kyungsoo felt his eye’s widen slightly. He was sick of it. Sick of it all. Sick of being played and toyed with. His emotions running high, he felt his strength draining ‘Who then?’ he huffed angrily.

 

For a moment Xiu-Min looked away, his mouth setting into a straight line as he peered at the grey, cold sky. The only sound was the rain belting against the cold glass of the silent room. ‘Ask…Kai’ 

 

So what do you guys think so far?? Let me know! :D