Book 6 : Please...

High School....... Life..

 

Book 6 : please...

and let me love you lee donghae..”

Those words kept on replaying in my head for a few hours until today, the day where me and eunhyuk promised to go to the bookstore to buy our stuff for the school which will starts in a few more days. Leeteuk hyung and the others, as usual, going to the library and come back late.

“Hae? Are you done yet?”
“Wait for a moment, i need my MP3...”
“nah, it’s okay we will share hearing my MP3 on the way to the bookstore..”
i pout and answer, “Yeah, sure thanks hyukkie..”

I can feel he smile and say, “Don’t mention it”.
after i change  my clothes, i went out of the room and saw eunhyuk was waiting for me at the front door. “Sorry, if i was late” “it’s okay, it’s nearly time we were about to go~” i smile, put on my shoes, lock the door and the grill and with that we are off.

We was on our way to the bookstore where i saw leeteuk hyung and the others was at the ice cream stall. Me and eunhyuk can hear their voices. They seems to decide what flavor they want though. Ryeowook and kyuhyun saw us and wave their hand. We both wave back and smile at them, which they return.

“aish, sometimes our hyung is not really matured yet though..”
“you can’t do anything about that though, hyukkie ah..”
“What more to talk about you, lee donghae? Unmature fishie of mine.”
i pout and say, “You are one of the immature monkey i ever know for the rest of my life.”
“Looks who’s talking?” he say and his my arm.

I hit him back on the head, making me groan. I hit him harder on the head and starting from there, we both run. He catch me while i’m running from him. i was the first on who reach the bookstore.

“Yo-you really run fast don’t  you?”
“kekeke, well, you are still the same like last time.”

We both then walk into the air-conditional bookstore and went upstairs where the books, reference book usually placed at. We both whisper to each other. After choosing the reference book, we both went to the comic section and he bought MANY comics. I wonder is his money enough to pay all of that?

I then walked over to the plushie corner and choose a blue fishie. It’s quite cute though. Cute enough for a cute 14 year old boy like me. LOL! Kidding! Eunhyuk saw it and smile by himself.

I then go over to eunhyuk’s place and ask him to pay. Of course i got bring my own money! :P. We both went to the counter and the cashier was surprise looking at us.

“you guys are not schooling now?”
“Nope, we are still in holiday though~”
the cashier smile and ask eunhyuk, “Who is that boy, eunhyuk ah? Is he your brother?”
seems that the cashier knew eunhyuk before this. Brother? What will he say?

Eunhyuk smile and nod, “yeah, my cute wittle brother! His name is Lee Donghae.”
“oh. Donghae sshi?”
i nod and flash a smile at the cashier. Good thing our name started from Lee. Lee Donghae and Lee Hyuk Jae.

After that, we both walk back home and cook lunch.

“What do have for lunch today, dear?”
i laugh and say, “We have kimchi, fish soup, kimbap and strawberry milk for today’s lunch, yeobo..”

Eunhyuk laugh and sits on the chair. I was busy put the food on the table. After a few minutes, i sits down and started eating.

“Donghae..”

“hmm?”

Again, he say some words  make me choke on my own food. He rush over my place and pats my back. “you okay?” i cough and nod my head. “Yeah, i’m okay.” “did my words shock you?” he say and sits next to me. I nod and take a sip of my oren drink. He laugh and stole a kiss from my cheek.

I look at him and pout. He poke my cheek and say, “You should really become a girl since your birth.”

“But i would like to apologise Mr Lee Hyuk Jae, i was a boy now.” I answer him.

This time he choke on his own food and i pat his back. “Aww.. did my words shock you?” i  mimicked his voice. He nod and takes a sip of his strawberry drink. I smirk and like he did to me earlier, i stole a kiss from his cheek.

He look at me and smile, we both smile at each other before he help  me with the cleaning.

Then, we both in the room, hanging out there..

“Hyuk, is the teacher scary?”
“Scary? I don’t think it fits her, she’s ... –gulp- cruel i guess...”
“C-cruel?”
“Yeah.. but don’t worry. She will not dare attack me since i was a little bit ‘bad’ in the class.”

I smile at him. “So, i don’t have to be afraid?”
he pat my head and say, “Like what i say, ‘let me be your shield’ remember?”
i smile and nod. Teehee this scene looks like a brotherly promise. Aww i loving it.

He smile and pat pat my head. But then, his face change. He seems..worried..

“why hyuk?” i say.
“Y-you need to be carefull with the gangsters right there..”
“i maybe  need to be more carefull but there’s nothing i should be scared about, cause i got 12 angles around me right?”

With that eunhyuk smile and nod, “yeah, 12 angles to take care of one little fishie.” We both then get up , change our clothes and take a walk to the park, hand in hand. Well h-he say that though...

Aish, you guys. You still want to know what hyukjae told me? –sigh- arasso. I will tell you. But please don’t blame it on this cute fishie yea?

He says...

 

‘is it okay for me to love you? Can i love you, donghae?”

 

-turns around and run away from wild fans- LEETEUK HYUNG!! HELP ME!!!!

 

there you go guys! thanks for the wishes. i have done my oral safely and smoothly! kekeke.. well, again, thanks for the comment yea? for the new subscribers, thanks fro subscribing! :D LOVE you guys. LOVE all your comments too! keep on reading and comment yea? :DD stay healthy ! :d if you guys don't n know what yeobo means, it means' honey!" :DD