Book 30 : remember 2

High School....... Life..

 

Book 30 : remember 2

We are kissing for a few minutes and he stop, gasping for air, looking at me who is still have tears flowing down the cheeks. He sigh and my tears while saying, “stop crying...okay..? don’t worry.. you will remember us one day...” and with that he walk out of the room.

I look at the door and saw a droppy eye boy, looking at me softly and talk softly to the boy with pumpkin plushie in his hands.

I look at my blanket and see the tears.

 

“he’s awake..” i said to leeteuk hyung. Making the older gasp and look at me. i nod weakly and point to the door. He smiles and kiss my head before he went in donghae’s ward. Kangin look at me and said, “what’s wrong with you hyukkie?”

I smile sadly and said, “nothing..”

 

I was about to turn to the right until the door of my room open and i look at the boy, blonde hair and a small dimple form whenever he smiles. I sit up and he said, “you might not remember me but... i’m your adopted older brother, donghae..”

I gasp and he smiles, carassing my face. He bit his lips, prevent tears forming in his eyes. I did the same too. Why...just why i forget the memories? I have hurt them didn’t i? I have make them worried... that’s the last thing i ever wanted to do to them..

The boy then hug me and kiss my head, saying, “hyung.should be there earlier.. if you are not hit by chul-moo, you will not be like this...”

 

Kyuhyun look at me and said, “hyukjae hyung, just...what happend to you?”

I look at the magnae and said, “it’s...no—“

“it couldn’t be nothing when your face explains it all” kyuhyun cut me.

I smile sadly and said, “fine... i’m...missing donghae...”

He gasp and sigh. “me too...”

 

After a few minutes, we then saw leetuek huyng bringing out donghae from his ward. Leeteuk’s unpredicatble action makes me and kyuhyun gasp. Kyuhyun smile and hug his donghae hyung, the latter return his hug and muttered something to kyuhyun , making the younger shook his head and kiss his forehead.

Donghae then look at me before he look at leeteuk, saying, “hyung...” leeteuk smile and nod, saying something softly to donghae. Donghae smile a little and held out his pink hand to me, making me gasp. I look at his eyes and he said, in a shy but cute voice, “m-m-mind to bring me around this hospital...?”

I smile and hold his hand, saying, “It will be my pleasure, my princess..”

 

We walk to the garden and was gretted by a few kind and friendly patient. The nurse greet me and donghae, asking donghae how is he. Donghae, as usual, answers them with a smile.

I look around and spot a bench. I smile and pull donghae closer to me whispering into his ears, “Want to take a seat?” he nod and we both seat. He lean his head on my shoulder and sigh, “If..i could only ...” i shook my head, “It’s okay donghae ah...you will remember it don’t worry..”

He smile and nod. “hyuk...? when can i go back..?”

I kept quiet for a while and said, “Maybe in a few days. But if your condition worsen, you have to stay here for a few months.” He sigh sadly and nod. I smile a little and pull him closer to me, saying, “Don’t worry. I will always visit you.” He look at me with hope in his eyes. I chuckle and kiss his forehead.

 

Sungmin p.o.v

“aww... look at them, kyu! How cute cna they be!? Why aren’t you that sweet to me??” i said to kyuhyun. Kyuhyun look at eunhae and he smile and said, “You have got to wait.”

I look at him and pout. I smile a little when i see donghae looking at me. he smile shyly and waved his little hand to me. i smile and wave back to him. “If he was still alive and breathing, i’m okay.” I said. Kyuhyun nod and pull me into his hug, “Yeah. We should be thankful he was alive.”

 

Ryeowook p.o.v

I pout all the way long to the cafeteria, searching for leeteuk hyung. Indeed he was there, taking a sip of tea. I pout more and approach him, he look at me and nearly spits out his tea before he could managed to swallow it. He look at me and said, “yah~ wookie what;s with that pout on the face?”

I pout and say, “Hyung, don’t tell me you forgot that it’s time to give donghae his medicine??”

He gasp and look at his watch. He look at me apologeticly. I smile and pull him up, “But, before that, let’s find donghae hyung!!” he nod and we both start walking.

 

We’re  in the garden now. Little kids are playing with the nurse and one of them went to my direction. He smile at me and i pat his head before i give him candies. He smile once again adn hug my leg before running back to his friend and share the candies.

“kids are cute these days.” I commented.

Leeteuk laugh and said, “indeed”

 

“AH!” me and leeteuk shout and point at the bench. I look at leeteuk and we both smile. Leeteuk approach them and said, “Donghae dear. It’s time for your medicine...” donghae look up at his hyung and nod his head. He was about to stand up when hyukjae hyung piggyback him. leeteuk laugh and i smile at the cute scene. Donghae look at me and smile. I smile and hold his hand, walking back to the room.

 

In the hospital, donghae p.o.v

Eunhyuk put me down on the bed and leeteuk give me my medicine. I pout looking at the tablet. I then muttered, “It’s bitter...” wookie laugh and said, “Eat it unless you don’t want to go back home faster.” I pout looking at him and eat the bitter tablet. I faster drink the water and burp after i eat the med. Leeteuk smile and hand the glass to ryeowook who later walk out of the room, towards the cafeteria.

After a few minutes of eating the medicine, i feel sleepy. Eunhyuk notice it and smile, “the medicine you ate just can cause drowsines. So, take a rest okay?” leeteuk said and kiss my head before he walk out of the room.

I was about to sleep when i saw eunhyuk walk towards the door direction. I tug on his hand weakly and he look at me, “S-stay...” he smile and nod. He sits on the chair, his hand carass my hand and say, “I will.”

I smile and earned a kiss from him before i could close my eye and sleep.