Book 4 : find back the old memories

High School....... Life..

 

Book 4 : find back the old memories...

I wake up and open my eyes sleepily. I look around the room and my eyes landed on a figure who was still asleep. I smile and get up slowly, not to wake eunhyuk up. I take my bath and goes into the kitchen. On the kitchen table, i saw a small piece of note.

 

Morning hae hae and hyukkie, sorry but we all have gone for school earlier than you thought. We might go  back late again today cause after school, we will go to the supermarket to buy some things. so, no need to wait for us yea? :D hyukkie, you can bring hae hae around this town though. Okay?  Love you!!

                                                                                                                                                             Leeteuk and members

 

I smile and place the note on the table. The orphanage house is quite far from here, so i’m new to this place though. I take some eggs, milk and plates. i cook fried egg for breakfast and a warm milk. I was cleaning up the things when i found myself crying.

Yes, i was crying at the memories. After my parents peacefully passed away, i stay alone at the house. Then, one little boy, same age as me, come into the house and play with me. He knew what happend to me. I clearly remember his face. The thing i really remember about him is his cute gummy smile.

The boy was sometimes over protective, especially after my parents passed away. He will always comes into my house and accompanied me. Hug me whenever i cry. Play some jokes with me. Until one day, i was sent into the orphanage house. I have never meet him anymore but i still keep the hope in meet.

I realized i was crying too bad right now. I wash my face until somebody hold my hands from the back. “e-e-eunhyuk..? y-you are awake?””hmm.. yeah..” “w-w-wait.. i need to wash my face.” “no, i will not let you do that..” “w-why?”

Without an answer, i turn around and let my eyes staring at the floor. I don’t dare to look at him with my puffy eyes. “hae, look at me.” I shook my head and answer, “no”. He sigh and held my chin, making me looking at him with watery eyes.

He smile and say, “hae, still remember the memories? Still remember the boy who always went into your deserted house and plays with you? Still remember the same boy who hug you whenever you cry?”

I look at him and nod. Eyes are still watery. He smile his gummy smile, the action makes me gasp. Don’t tell me he’s the one..

“yes, i’m that boy..” eunhyuk say. I can’t stand it anymore so i hug him, crying one more time. He smile a soft smile and pat my back, we are both sitting down now. “i miss you hyukjae.. i thought i will never meet you..”

“aww.. fishy i miss you too..” eunhyuk say and planted a kiss on my head. I smile. I really miss him.

We both get up and he was the one who started talking. “aish, hae, you have never change since the last time i saw you. Wash your face will you? Your eyes are puffy and red now.” He say and pout. I giggle and smile, “teehee sure sure hyukkie.” I say and walked to the bathroom to wash my face. Once i was out from the bathroom i heard hyukkie scream , “OMG! HAE!!? You cooked all this!?”

I laugh and shout back at him, “Yeah i did! Why?”

“i—it’s delicious!!”

I walk to the kitchen and saw eunhyuk eats the breakfast like a wolf. Too delicious eh?

“thanks for the breakfast, hae hae.” I smile and nod. I sit next to him and started eating  my breakfast. “Wanna go out today?” “hmm.. i don’t think i can go out cause my face are still red, eyes are still puffy though...”

“Well.. you got the point there. Let’s just hang out in the house only then. I smile and nod. He says, “Want my strawberry? I realized you don’t have a drink” i gasp and look at him, “Are you sure?”

He nod, and hand me his strawberry milk. I smile and mouth thank you to him. he smile back and continue eating.

After a few moments...

“let’s go to the living room!!”
i smile and nod. Once in the living room, we on the computers. Well, he on the computer. He lend me his laptop. He says usually no one touches his laptop but since i was new and he misses me too much he let me borrow his laptop. He even promised that one day he will buy a laptop for me.

After that the both of us go into the room and study a little. We on the music ‘sorry,sorry’ and giggle when i saw eunhyuk’s dance. He does some mistakes though. Then he on ‘U’ and ask me to dance. I did and he see me like a fish open it’s mouth.

I stuck out a tongue at him. he pout and hit me until we both fall onto the ground again

My head is not hurt but my lips hurt.

Yes.. he, eunhyuk, accidently kiss me!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry eunhae fans!!!!

“e-err..” the both of us say,

“l-look i’m sorry..” eunhyuk say.

I blush like a girl and hit him repeatly.he giggle and hit me back.

 

there you go! wow in a few days there are already many views! thank you God. i never expexted this though! keke. again, thsnk fro the comment yea? :D fro those who are unwell, i wish you afast recovery!! headache now thoughm but there's no need to worry about. :D eep on reading it yea? this chapter is mostly about eunhae fluffiness and memories while they were small! :D hope you enjoyed it! keep on reading and comment it yea? :DD love you all! stay healthy!!!:DDD