Part 2

High School....... Life..

 

 

Part 2

Sungmin pov

Okay, now, seriously, i felt something wrong. I look at kyuhyun and he looks a little...scared too. Hyukjae, (sigh) no need to talk about him, he was smiliing looking at his sleeping lover. Yes, donghae is sleeping. Suddenly, my phone vibrated.

                I take it out and it says,

                To:minnie<3
                From: teukkkkkkkkkkieeeee

                               baby minnie~ are you out now? Actually there’s only the 4 of us acting as ghost in the jungle~ kkkkk

                I gasp and show the message to kyuhyun. Kyuhyun gritted his teeth and said, “Once we walk out from this forest, i swear i’ll skin them alive.. hyukjae sigh and said, “Shut up, kyu. The thing is we better move out from this creepy jungle. Besides, it’s cold here and hae didn’t even bring his jacket along.”

                Kyuhyun nod and said, “Yeah,” We all turn around and walk way back. on the way, i keep on focusing my gaze on donghae. I just realized that he was sweating in this cold night. I sigh. Then, al of the sudden , i can feel white figure passing through me,making me shiver.

                Okay, sungmin, act like normal. Act like normal. Think about kyuhyun’s hot body~ (drool)

                Somehow, the 4 of us managed to get out from the jungle around 12 am. And , yes, the members are waiting for us. Yesung pout at kyuhyun while ryeowook give hyukjae his jacket. Hyukjae smile and thank the latter, giving donghae the jacket.

                And that’s the moment he gasp.

                “donghae...has fever...” hyukjae let out.

                Siwon react immidiately by carry donghae into the hostel. The others quickly catch up behind siwon and hyukjae. Leaving me and kyuhyun, dumbfounded.

                “no wonder, i can feel he’s sweating..” kyuhyun said and look at the members rushing into the lift.

                I nod. We both then look at each other and kyuhyun was the one who cupped my chin and kiss me sweetly on my lips. I was about to respond to the kiss when we hear umma’s, “YOU KIDS DOWN THERE! DONGHAE HAS FEVER AND YOU BOTH MAKE UP THERE!? YAH! FASTER GO UP HERE!!! YOU CAN CONTINUE YOUR SESSION LATER!!!!!”

                Kyuhyun chuckle and grab my hand, “umma has the point, let’s hurry go up.” I smile and kiss his lips before we walk into the hostel.

The next day.,..
donghae pov

I wake up and my head felt dizzy. I groan and was about to sit up when i see heechul’s face appread in front of me, placing a wet towel on my forehead. He look at me and smile, “Donghae, you’re awake.”

                I tried to smile. “Hyung...”

                “Ssssh.. don’t talk. You’re having fever right now.”

                Fever? Great. I groan when he said that. Heechul smile and said, “It’s okay baby, hyung will take care of  you.” I nod. “h-hyukkie..” i said. Heechul giggle and said, “He’s buying some stuff with the members.”

                I nod my head against the soft pillow and tried hard to hold back my tears. It’s always my(and the author’s) habit when it comes to sick. I mean, i don’t like seeing people , expecially those who are close to me, wasting their time taking care of me.

                Heechul look at me and giggle, carassing my cheek, “you can let go of the tears donghae ah.” i shook my head. Heechul pout and said, “Spill it out or else, you’ll be sleeping alone with the  ghosts!”

                Alright, in the end, i did, spill my tears out, not because of the ghosts though. Heechul smile and hug me like a newborn baby, saying comfort words to me. Time pass by too fast, waits for no men. Even me and the members.

                At night, hyukjae accompanied me in the hostel, watching the video clip which our members recorded during their all went into the jungle at night. Of course, group by group. Hyukjae turn off the room light and settle himself down next to me.

                First, we watch the video recorded by leeteuk hyung. In his group was , Kangin, himself, Heechul and hangkyung hyung.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~
(Flashback...)

Me , heechul, kangin and hankyung and the rest of the members, agree to record a video for my little brother to see. Shindong then said, “Alright, alright, now that all of us agree to record a video especially for donghae, why don’t you, hyung, as donghae’s adopted older brother and your group went into the jungle??” accompanied with his smile.

Heechul smirk and said, “Are you looking down at us, ddongie?”

Shindong shook his head and said, “Am not, hyung but...”

I smile and said, “Arasso, arasso~ guys, let’s go into the forest!!!!”

Kangin yawn and nod his head. Hankyung just calmly walked into the jungle, holding hand with his AB type princess.

Now, here we are, in the forest for about 15 minutes. Kangin was just scaring the hell out of me when he pointed towards a white figure sitting on the branch of the tree. Heechul and hankyung look at the figure curiously.

“Yah, what are you doing up there? You might fall down.” Heechul said.

“you are so brave talking to me, young man...” said the figure in a scary low voice. Heechul shivered and said,to me, “T-teuk...” I tried to calm me and my heart. I blame kangin for this. He is holding a hard wood in his hand.

The white figure then look at us, with faceless face. Nothing. Just faceless figure. Me and heechul let out a shout. The figure giggle and said, “Are you scared right now..hmm?” again, that low and creepy voice.

the figure speak as if he was speaking into our ears. Okay, i admit me and heechul are having goosebumps. What kangin and hankyung do? They stand still in their current position, unmoving, paled face. They’re scared.

Just then the white figure let out a laugh. Me and heechul gasp. we look at each other. “That laugh sounds familiar...” i said. Heechul nod. The figure then took off the coat and reveal laughing kibummie!

“KIBUMMIEEEEEEEE!” Heechul shout. The mention named is just laughing his head off.

“L-look at your face!! Kyahahahahaha!!!! Heechul hyung! You said, you don’t believe in ghost and yet you shout!?” kibum said, laughing so hard, clutching his stomach. Heechul face was as red as tomato and throw a small stone at kibum , “You bad maknae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”he shouted.

Kangin and hankyung finally turn to their normal human color and quickly calm down the crazy cinderella who is running around the forest, in process of catching kibum, the good actor in becoming ghost.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
(flashback end)

I was hugging hyukjae’s arm when me and hyukkie is watching the video. Hyukjae calm me down and said, “Ehehe, you’re cute clingy fishy~” i look at him and said, “B-but...i-i-it looks real...” Hyukjae giggle and said, “Baby, it was just kibum’s acting~ there’s nothing to be afraid~”

                I snuggle closer to hyukjae and search for his warm. He giggle and said, “What about we take a rest, before we continue watch the other member’s recorded video?” I nod against his chest. He giggle and whiseper into my ears, “But, be aware of the next video we’re gonna watch, because yesung hyung said to me that, the video he recorded has a resl ghosts...”

                My face turned pale and jump onto hyukjae’s lap before hugging his neck. he just giggle and calm me down with his kisses.

NEXT: DISEMBODIED....