book 23 : fever because... ? (part III)

High School....... Life..

 

Book 23 : fever because..? (part III)

I wake up and see eunhyuk was hugging me in his sleep. I smile and snuggle closer with him. he wakes up and see me, “Morning my angle” he said. I smile at him and say, “Morning my knight”

He smiles and sit up, “How are you?”

I think for a while and said, “probably much better”

“no more vomitings?” he said.

I nod. He smiles and kiss me forehead before he wents to the bathroom, then he walk out off the room towards the kitchen where i hear “GOOD MORNING HYUKKIE!!!” shout. I gasp too.

Then i heard, “OMONA!!! YOU GUYS SCARED ME YAH!!” eunhyukkie’s voice.

I was about to stand up when my fav hyung (leeteuk) went in and smile at me. i smile back and hug him when  he sits on the bed. “Hyung, i miss you...” i said.

“aigo, my baby is soo cute” leeteuk said and hug me back. i giggle.

“how are you, hae?” leeteuk said and feels my forehead.

“fine, much better though” i said. He smiles at me and carries me.

“Aigo, you’re a so light” leeteuk said . i pout. “i’m not the type who really eats hyung ah” leeteuk smile and piggy back.

 

“ah, morning there angle hae!” heechul greet me and take me from eeteuk. Leeteuk hyung pout and started prepare the breakfast along with eunhyuk, sungmin and kangin hyung. Heechul kiss my forehead and say, “you are getting better!” i nod and smile.

Heechul put me down on the floor. Kyuhyun then said, “Heechul hyung,can you help me with english homeworks?” heechul look at him and nod. “Sure, unless you don’t disturb my heebum”

 

“Ah, now that kyuhyun talked about homeworks, hae, hyuk, we need to go to school around in the afternoon though, our class teacher asks us too.” Leeteuk explain.

Ryeowook groan and say, “Why is the teacher always asks us to come to school even it’s Sunday?”

“i heard the teachers likes us.” Kyuhyun said while playing his PSP.

We all gasp and look at him.

Kyuhyun look at us back and said, “What? It’s the TRUTH THOUGH”

“H-how did you know?” yesung ask while patting his Ddangkoma”

 

Flashback.

Kyuhyun p.o.v

I was being asked by the female teacher(the teacher who likes them) to send the attenddence. Yes, i’m the class monitor. It’s so damn troublesome. Oh and about the teacher’s name? I don’t even bother to ask her though. Kekekeke

I was about to went into the staffroom when i heard a convosation. (writer: i’ll write it in dialouge)

Teacher 1 : you are so lucky to be the class teacher of the class though~

Teacher 2(the teacher who like them) : aigo, why is that?

Teacher 1: the students are all so handsome and cute! Especially ryeowook

Me: -thinking- WHAT THE HELL!?

Teacher 2: i know right? XD i like all of them though!

Me: -thinking- DID THEY JUST EAT JUST NOW?

Teacher 1: you are making me jeolous!

Teacher 2: chosamida! :D but i think i like the class monitor more~

Teacher 1: you mean, kyuhyunnie?

Me: -thinking- grrr... ‘kyuhyunnie’ huh? Only my family members are allowed to call me that, PABO!

Without wasting any time, i walk into the room and greet the two teachers. They both seems surprise though. In  my heart, i smile evilly.

I’m being called evil maknae by the hyungs and i love it.

“teacher, here’s the attendence” i said and put the book on the table.

“a-ah, k-kamsahamida.” My teacher said and i left the room. After i closed the door, i heard girly squeals.

I feel like i wanna puke. THEY HAVE ALREADYMARRIED AND HAVE CHILDREN AND NOW THEY LIKE THEIR STUDENTS WHO WAS 18 OR 16 YEARS YOUNGER THEN THEM!? GET A LIFE!

 

 

 

Flashback ends.

Donghae p.o.v

e-e-e-ew...” i said. Eunhyuk shiver and so as ryeowook. Yesung calm him down and kiss his head. Making ryeowook smile again.

Kyuhyun to nearly vomit when his PSP said, “you LOSE”

“WAIT! WHAT THE HELL!?” kyuhyun said.