Book 10 : a day for rest {Part I}

High School....... Life..

 

Book 10 : a day for rest {part I}

We both wake up early. Well, eunhyuk wakes me up. I didn’t want to wake up at first until eunhyuk hits me with my nemo plushie. I open my eyes and see him with an annoyed face.

“urgh... eunhyukkie..” i say.

He say, “Did i wake you up?”

I nod and say, “yes, in a annoyed way..”

“how should i calm you down?” he say and sit on my bed.

“your choice...” i say and close my eyes once again. I was about to sleep until eunhyuk’s lips touch my forehead making me open my eyes. Eunhyuk see me and say, “well?”

I finally smile and hug him. “good morning hyukkie..” “good morning baby hae. Faster take your bath okay? I’ll make breakfast for you. What do you want?”

I let go of the hug and say, “i want.. bread. Make the bread look like a fish! And strawberry milk!!” “Hmm.... easy task.. sure!” he say and pat my head before he went ouf of the room.

I take my bath and pput on my clothes, today.. well. It’s not a sunny day. But cloudy. I assume it might rain later so i wear light blue long sleeve shirt and baggy pants. I tie my hair into a little ponytail and hop out from the room, hopping like a little rabbit.

“Ah, they you are. Here’s the breakfast!” eunhyuk say. I smile and sit on the chair. We both eat our breakfast in silence until eunhyuk say, “Which room should we clean first?” “hmm..maybe our room? Then we proceed cleaning out hyungs room.”

Eunhyuk agree. “sure sure”

Then we wah our plate and goes to our room and starts cleaning. I open the windows and let the fresh morning air go into the room. “aish.. hae hae, the air makes me wanna sleep..” i pout and say, “DO that and i will not cook lunch for you!” he smile and say, “teehee, okay okay! Not gonna do that!!”

We first clean the study table. “hm.. should we put smoe pictures here? I mean it’s bored seeing nothing except books on the table. No decorations at all..” i say and look at hyuk. Eunhyuk smile and nod. “sure.. help me choose the pic from the album! :D i;ve brought it over since a few years ago! :D”

I smile brightly and sits next to eunhyuk. Eunhyuk pull out an album and opens it. I gasp. “did.. omma and appa gave you the pic?” eunhyuk nod. “yes.” I smile. “AH! What about this! When the both of us are 3 years old? In your living room!” eunhyuk say and take out the picture.

I take the picture from his hand and chuckle. “teehee.. i look like a baby here..” eunhyuk chuckle and nod. “indeed”

 

“Hae! Baby hae where are you? Hyukkie here!!”

I was playing with the cat until eunhyuk hug me, genlty. Making me startled. “aww.. did o scare you baby hae?” i nod. I then pull the cat tail making the cat mew hard. “Hae, you shouldn’t do that!” eunhyuk say and let go of my hand from the cat’s tail.

“say sorry to the cat, hae.” I look at eunyhuk and then to the cat. I crawl towards the cat and say, “cho..wy..” “AegyO!!” eunhyuk say and hug me back. “eunhyukkie... omma..” “Omma has gone out to buy some stuff. I am here to take care of you! :D”

I smile back and turn to him. ignore the cat. I look at him. he look at me back and say, “Hmm?” i pinch his cheek and he smile. I pinch his cheek softly with my little hand. He chuckle and take my hand into his hand.

“hae hae.. you hand is so cute!” i look at my hand which is placed on eunhyuk’s warm plam and smile. I then look at eunhyuk face. Eunhyuk then pinch my cheek softly and say, “it’s good if i have you as you brother” “but.. eunhyukkie... you are my bwoather right?”

he smile, “adopted brother” i smile. Eventhough eunhyuk is not my brother, he loves me

 

“aww...look at you, you are smileing at the memories” eunhyuk tease.

I look at him and nod, “teehee, it’s a cute memory though.

Eunhyuk nod and say, “i still remember how you sya brother, instead you say ‘bwoather’ teeheee! Look at how cute you are!!!”

I smile shyly and say, “you are teasing me, hyukkie...”

“I love teasing you!”

“i love that attitude of yours, hyukkie!”

“aww.. i love you hae, no wait.. i love you BABY hae”

“And i love you too, eunhyukkie!”

 

there you go! thanks for the comment though! :D sorry if i don't really type long but..because.. i'm sleepy.. heheh, sorry guys.  and keep on comment yea? LOVE you! :D

sleepy fishy_kai