here we go!!!

High School....... Life..

 

Warning: bad language used by some character~ :D

Book 38: off we go!

Donghae pov

Hyukjae carries me to the car or i should say van and we both sits behind. the others sits in front of us, or either with the driver. I yawn when the car started moving. Hyukjae chuckle and said, “Already sleepy?” Kyuhyun snorted and said, “Of course he is hyung. Since he’s lack of sleep..”

            Hyukjae kick behind kyuhyun’s chair and said, “ah, thank you for the information,  mr cho.” Kyuhyun snorted once again and said, “Well, well, you’re very welcome, mr hyukjae.” With this hyukjae kick kyuhyun’s chair harder than ever, accompany with , “HEY! Don’t call hyungs NAME!”

            Leeteuk glared at kyuhyun and said, “where’s your manners, MR CHO KYUHYUN!?” kyuhyun gulp and said, “m-mianhe...” hyukjae giggle and ruffle the younger’s head. I smile sleepily and rest my head on hyukjae’s shoulder. Hyukjae hugs me and sniff my hair. Filled his lung with my scent. “sleep, baby..” he said.

            I smile and finally close my eyes. I can feel the sound of the car produce. I snuggle closer to hyukjae and finally fall onto a deep slumber. But, before that, i can hear the giggle of my members, espscially kyuhyun and hyukjae’s.

            After a few minutes, or so i thought, i hear the driver’s announced that we arrive the destination. But at the same time, i feel tired to moved. I then hear hyukjae’s whispers, “let me carry  you hae..hope you’re not awake...” i secretly smile and feel like i’ve being carried by him. instead of waking up, i snuggle closer to him.

            “aww..he’s not awake yet?” ryeowook ask. I can feel hyukjae smile and said, “nope, he’s not...such a cute sleeping beauty~” I can feel his heartbeat when he actually said that. “hyukjae, i guess it’s time for him to wake up.” Said my brother, leeteuk. Hyukjae, indeed, said, “Hae? Hae baby, wake up, you’re gonna love this..”

            Curious, i open up my sleepy eyes and look a smilling red head. He puts me down and i stretch. Siwon then pat my head and said, “Little one, please see the thing in front of you.” I look in front of me and there is was, an aquarium. Filled with all nemo fish. I squeal and jump onto siwon, hugging the older in process.

            “siwonnie!! SIWOONNNIIIIEE!!! There’s nemo fish!! KYAAA!! Look at how cute they’re !!! OMG!!!!!!!!! HYUKJJAE!!!! HYUKKIE!! Come here!!! FISHIES!!!!!! OHH OHH! There’s dory!! The blue fish!!! Kyaa~~ aegyo! OH LOOK! There’s PUFFER FISH!!!! Aww look at the puffer fish!!!! KYAA! HYUNG! HYUNG! LEETEUK HYUNG!!! LOOK LOOK! THERE”S STARFISH!!!! AIGO! The starfish falls!! AH! LAY FLAT ON THE AQUARIUM GROUND!! OH OH!!! LOOK!! THERE’s CATFISH!! HEECHUL HYUNG!!! LOOK!!!!!!!! It looks like the catifsh is busy vacuuming the ground!!! OH LOOK!!! THERE’s the BLACK FISH THAT APPEAR IN NEMO!!!! LOOK!! IT”S attacking nemo!!!!!!! SIWONIE!!! SAVE THAT!!!! T^T OH OH!! LOOK AT THE PUFFER FISH!!! Ae? Why that puffer fish become small siwoonie??? There’s no sign of anchovies here too... ah? AH!!!! THERE’s ANCHOVIES!! HYUKJAEE!!!!!!!!! HYUKJAE HYUNG!!!! HYUKJAE!!! HERE! HERE! Anchovies!!!!!!! LOOK AT THEM!!! LOOK AT THE ANCHOVIES PLAYING WITH NEMO!! LOOK!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDD LOOK!!! AWWW! HOW CUTE!!!” i shout. Siwon laugh aloud and said, “Aegyo hae”

            After a moments of silence, me and siwon turns to look behind just to find all the members’s face and nose are red and bleeding. I tilt my head to the side childishly and said, “guys??” Jus then, leeteuk and heechul glomp on me and shout, “LEE DONGHAE! HOW COULD YOU BE SOOO CUTE!? HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!!”         after that, the both of them hug together and said, “i’m soo lucky donghae was born..”

            Shindong and yesung hug me and said, “AEGYO!!!!! AHH!!!!!!!!!” and so as the rest did the same to me. the remaining is hyukjae and kyuhyun. Both of them run towards me and glomp on me, “LEE CUTE DONGHAE!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!? HOW COULD YOU! YOU’RE SO ING EXTREMELY CUTE DAMNIT! SO ING CUTE! YOU HEAR ME DONGHAE!? AH!!!” hyukjae and kyuhyun said at the same time.

            Kyuhyun then turn me around to look at him, “you ...are my hyung!? I CAN’T ING BELIEVE THAT I HAVE SUCH ADORABLE HYUNG! Donghae ah! tell me how many fishies you want! I will buy it!!!!”

            Just then, the red turn me around to see him, “you! Lee donghae!? How could you kill me with your fluffy cuteness!? How could you! Fine! I’ll make you as my wife and no one can touch you! Only me!!!!”

            Siwon giggle and interfere, i thank secretly and he said, “hyung, you’re scaring him out..” Hyukjae and kyuhyun pout. Leeteuk and heechul, whom had recovered from the crying then said, “hey guys, we need to check in. You both kyuhyun hyukjae, faster help me wake up all the hyungs and dongsaeng that died from the cuteness.”

After they all check in...

Me, kyuhyun, hyukjae and sungmin shared a room. But, with only two king size bed. Yeah, that means i’ll sleep with the red haired monkey while minnie will sleep with kyuhyunnie! Hyukjae giggle and hug me before he drop himself on the bed, “w-w-what was that for?” i ask.

            Hyukjae chuckle and said, “the bed is big enough for the 2 of us~”

            Kyuhyun glared at hyukjae and said, “don’t you dare to it here, hyung. Especially to donghae.”

            Hyukjae chuckle and snap back, “hyunnie, i’m not going to do it. by the way, my hae is not ready yet.” With that kyuhyun smile and sungmin facepalm. I was curious what does they mean with ‘it’?

 

NEXT chapter: what is it?