book 27 : emergency

High School....... Life..

 

Book 27 : emergency

I open my eyes and reveal a teary eye boy. I gasp and immediately sit up. The boy was shock and said, “h-h-hae..”

“how did you know me?” i said and groan when my bandage head hurt.

He gasp and faster call someone. After a few moments, many people come into the room. I gasp and said, “w-w-who..are you guys..?”

 

Eunhyuk p.o.v

Please tell me this was a dream. Donghae.. don’t you remember us anymore? Sungmin gasp and cover his mouth. kyuhyun quickly calm him down. Leeteuk then look at his younger brother who is looking at us with confusion.

“who are you..” he said.

“Damn. Chul-moo hit donghae’s head too hard..” hankyung mumble.

Leeteuk was more heartbroken then us. He was too sad that kangin need to hold him.

Just then, i was about to walk towards donghae when donghae hold his head and let out a small shout. We all gasp and i was the one who hit donghae’s neck. Hitting people’s neck make the latter faint. Indeed, donghae fainted and i planted a kiss on his head, saying, “sorry.”

 

Again, after a few minutes which i feel like eterninty, i finally woke up and saw leeteuk hyung who is crying hard. I gasp and quickly hold his hand, which, in result, make my head hurt again.

Leeteuk gasp and look at me with teary red eyes. “h...hyung..” i said.

Leeteuk cried harder and hug me gently. “good thing you remember now..”

“w..hat.. do you...m.mean..” i said weakly.

“a few moments, ago, you forget all of us, eunhyuk hit your neck when you was holding your injured and bandage head making you faint in the process.”

I look around and said, “h-hyuk...”

Leeteuk smile and kiss mmy cheek before he went out to call eunhyuk.

But after a f ew minutes, it;s not only eunhyuk came in. The WHOLE family went in! But sungmin is the first on to hug me and kiss my head repeatedly.

I smile and hug sungmin back.

“I’m.sorry.” i said.

Sungmin shook his head and kiss my forehead. “As long as we are here, you are okay.” He said before he let go off me. heechul smile and hug hankyung, making me a little jealous. Where’s hyukkie?

I was about to ask about hyukkie’s whereabout when ryeowook told me, “Hyung, hyukkie hyung is on the way so don’t worry!”

Yesung hits ryeowook arm and the younger pout and sits on leeteuk’s lap.

He..went away? I thought. Leeteuk look at the time and said, “ah..i have to back on my room though. Sorry hae. For can’t accompany you tonight..” leeteuk smile apologeticly. I shook y head a little and smile, “It’s okay hyung..hyung..how was your head?” i ask and point to his bandage head.

He touch his head and laugh a little, “’Don’t worry hae ah. it’s only a little scratch.. you should have worried about your scar..”

I smile and nod a little.

Leeteuk and the rest then stand up and kiss my forehead before they follow leeteuk hyung to his room.

 

Alone..and i hate it. I hate being alone. I was about to sleep and turn to the right when someone open the door of my room.

And it’s....