vacation!

High School....... Life..

 

Book 36: vacation

In donghae’s classroom..

            I was about to fall asleep when hyukjae hits me in the head, asking me to wake up. I growl at him and said, “what was that for?” Hyukjae chuckle and pinch my cheek, “you know what? Angry doesn’t suits you.” I pout and said, “just answer my question!”

            Hyukjae chuckle more and said, “just wanted to wake you up from sleeping..you sleepyhead.” I smile and lean against his shoulder, “but i am sleepy..” after that, we can hear a few squealing sounds from behind us. Hyukjae chuckle and look behind, “thanks to you hae, they’re  recording us. You need to control you aegyoness..”

            I chuckle and said, “Let them be~ they love seeing us being together right?” Hyukjae chukle and kiss my forehead. After a few seconds we see red liquids are flowing out throught their nose. Hyukjae chuckle and kiss my forehead more.

After the class ends...

         I walk out from the classroom and bump into somebody, hyukjae rush to my side and help me up. The person i bump into then said, “ah, i’m sorry. Did i hurt you?” Wait, that voice is familiar.. i look up and see it was leeteuk hyung! I smile like a kid and glomp on him, “leeteuk hyung!!!”

            Leeteuk hyung takes a few minutes then he realise it was me, “aigo, donghae ah! i thought who i bump into!” and hug me back. hyukjae pouted and take my school bag which i abandon  on the floor. I kept on clinging on leeteuk hyung.            

            Leeteuk hyung then said, “hyukjae ah, come, let’s go back. hyung got something to talk about.” I look at leeteuk hyung and ask, “what is it about?” Leeteuk smile at me and said, “wait till we get home~” HyukJae smiled and nod, leeteuk then said, “hey, changim ah! yoochun ah! i’m going first!”

            Me and hyukjae look at the called name, which is behind us, changmin and yoochun giggle and said, “okay! Be carefull on the way home yeah? Especially your little cute monkey clinging at you there~~” Hyukjae chuckle. I pout and said, “i’m a fish! Hyukkie is a monkey!!” Changmin laughs and said, “but it seems you’re a monkey today, dong dong ah!” I pout.

            Leeteuk giggle and said, “okay okay, stop the childish fight here! We’re going! Bye guys!” “dhe~ bye bye~~~” the 3 of us walk and i just keep quiet, listening to hyukjae’s and leeteuk’s conversation. Getting bored, my eyes are heavy and sleep on leeteuk’s shoulder. (leeteuk piggyback donghae that time)

Leeteuk p.o.v

Hyukjae chuckle and i ask, “what’s funny about angles!?” Hyukjae shook his head and point at my shoulder, i look at donghae and chuckle, just to find him sleeping. I giggle and said, “i forget that i piggyback hae hae.” Hyukjae look at me and said, “if hyung forgets about it, you should have let him go and let him sleep on the ground.”

            I smile and said, “maybe..but...i guess he’s tired though.” Hyukjae nod and ask, “oh yeah, hyung, what is the thing you wanted to tell me and hae?” I smile and merong him. “not now, you unpatient monkey~” He pout and take a look at my sleeping younger brother.

We finally reach home at last. Heechul was the one open the door, saying, “Teuk-AH! why are you th- aigo, baby hae~~” and quickly snatch sleeping donghae from my back. heechul look at me like a mother is going to scold her son and said, “jungsoo, what did i say about hae’s jacket!?”

            I gasp and look at donghae. Indeed he doesn’t have a jacket! No wonder i can feel him shivers a little.. i smile apologeticly. Heechul sigh and bring donghae in the living room. I mumble when i untie my shoes , “i didn;t mean it you stupid cinderella..” Hyukjae heard it and said, “hyung, it’s not good to bad mouth behind people’s back” and smile before he went in.

Kyuhyun p.o.v

I was busy preparing the lunch for the families when i heard the main door open by heechul hyung. I smile, it must be donghae, hyuk and teuk hyung. I take a peek and see heechul scolding leetuek hyung like a mother. Saying...about..jacket??? curious, i take a peek on donghae and indeed he doesn’t have a jacket on!

            I pout. Maybe, when i served this lunch. I should some poison in leeteuk’s food. Kkkkk. Just then , i was about to put the food on the table, i hear donghae’s sleepy voice.

Donghae p.o.v

“hyung....” i said out sleepily. I thought it was leeteuk hyung but instead, umma heechul asnwers me, “aww...baby, you’re awake?? What’s wrong?” i snuggle closer to heechul’s chest and smile, “warm..” i said before i start to sleep again.  

Heechulp.o.v

I squeal and hit hangeng’s shoulder, making the other look at me with annoying face, i smile at him and point at our daughter. He giggle and said, “’she likes it” i giggle and carass donghae’s back. i then mention sungmin to give me the blanket, where i place it on the kitchen’s chair and he give it to me. i cover sleeping donghae, making him snuggle closer to me.

            Leeteuk then said, “okay since you are all here, i just wanted to tell you that, we’re going on a vacation~” Yesung light up and said, “where? WHERE!?” i throw a pillow at him, “shut up! Donghae’s is sleeping!” Hyukjae chuckle and plays with his flaming red hair. Leeteuk smile and said, “jeju island!”