Book 5 : let me....

High School....... Life..

 

Book 5 : let me..

“aww.. you are blushing, my hae hae is blushing!”
“Who will not blush you !”
“Heehee. You enjoy it eh? If yes, i’ll kiss you more!”
“I’ll tell eeteuk hyung about this!!”

Eunhyuk smile and sits besides me, rubbing my pain on the head. “It hurt right? Sorry though..” he say. I keep on pouting . he smile and say, “is there any way for me to stop you pouting?” i nod. “like what?” “Bring me somewhere here.” “hmm.. i saw a note on the table earlier.. where do you wana go?”

“I wanna go to the library.. hyung say he was there.”
“Oh really, hae?”
i nod. “okay then, after that, we grab some ice cream okay?”

I look at him and smile. He simle back and pat my head. “Before that, let’s get some sleep.” I nod. He wents on his bed and sleeps within a few seconds. That makes me realized something. It reminds me of the memory..

Everytime, when either one of us was sleeping, the other will always crawling on the bed and sleep together.

I pout and look at eunhyuk who was sleeping peacefully now. I’m not sure whether i should sleep along with him or no? I make my decision. I crawl slowly on the bed and lay down next to eunhyuk. I can feel eunhyuk smile and hug me in his sleep. I snuggle closer to him before i close my eyes.

 

 

“Hae, wake up, hae!”
i open my eyes and see eunhyuk look at me. “Wanna go now?”
i nod and nod. He laugh and pat my head before he wakes up and change his shirt.

 

“hyung!!” i say and run over to leeteuk hyung who was busy searching the book by the rack and hug him. he seems surprise and it took a few minutes before he could answer me. “Hae baby! What are you doing here? Did eunhyuk treat you good?” i nod and steal a kiss on leeteuk’s cheek. Making him smile and we both walk to the table where the members waited.

“Aww.. you guys really surprise me with you two visits here.”
“Well, he wanted me to come here, to make him stop pouting though..”
“why is that hyung?”
“W-well.. something happend just now wookie..”
“Really? What happend?”

“W—we both... aish eunhyuk explain!! >//<”
“Something fishy happends here..”

“okay okay, calm down hae hae. We both was playing in the room. He(hae) on the ‘sorry,sorry’ and asked me to dance. Of course i did some mistakes though. Then i on “U” and ask he to dance. Suprisingly, he does no mistake and he stuck out his tongue at me. Then , after that we both hit each other, puch each other until we fall on the floor and my lips...”

“touch his lips eh?”
eunhyuk nod and his face seems red though. Same goes to me.
“Aww...”

“Lee HyukJae, what did you just did to my baby?”
“Ww-w-ee—r-eeer—it’s just and accident though! I didn’t do it on purpose!!”
“Liar!”

I smile and laugh. Kyuhyun pat my head. Kangin tries not to laugh.

After talking with them ,we take our leave and grab some ice cream like what eunhyuk say. He bought me a vanilla flavor while his is strawberry. After that, we goes home, because it was nearly dark. It’s gonna rain soon

We hang out in our own room. I ask him a few question and he answer it without feeling fed up. Then, i receive a message from noona, last few days, i ask her where is the graveyard for my parents. She asnwer me, not far from where i was living now and thank her.

“who message you?”
“oh, the noona who raise me”
“aww... what is it about?”
“n-nothing much..”

Eunhyuk knew i was lying but he let it go. then he say that he wanted to buy something and will coming back in a few minutes. He don’t let me follow him. he says it’s private. I nod and se him go from the door room.

After he go, i change my clothes and went out. I go to the flower shop and bought some flowers and walk to the graveyard.

Once i reach the cemetry. I walk to my parents’ and place the bouquet of flower on them. I squad down and look the the graveyard. I realized i was crying and i let it be. It’s too long..

I miss them. i was crying when i feel a rain drop on my wet face. And soon ,it become heavier. I was about to stand up when i feel a pair of arm hugging me. There’s no need for me to know who is it. No matter what, there is no other than eunhyuk’s warm embrace.

I look at him , smiling sadly. He then place another bouquet of flowers on my parents’ and whisper to me. “i knew you are going here.” I nod and hug him back, crying once again.

He pat me and say, “come let’s go home. You don’t want to get sick don’t you?”

I nod and stand up slowly, looking at my parents’ graveyard for the last time before i walk with eunhyuk.

At house..

“you know what hae?” eunhyuk say while wiping my wet hair with the towel.
“hmm?”
“before your parents passed away, your father call me through phone call and say to me to take care of you. I agree and say, i love you to both of them before the phone call ended.”

I gasp “really?” eunhyuk nod. He sits in front of me, carass my wet face and say, “Let me be your guardian angle. Let me take care of you. Allow me to be your knight, donghae.” I smile, nod and hug him. “sure.. i want the members to be with me all the time.”

He hug me back and i can feel he smile. He whispered something i shouldn’t hear. Somethings makes me blush, words that makes me feel like a girl. Words that make me wanna hit him damn hard.

I hit him and chase all around the house after he said that. He laugh and stop int ime to catch me into his hug. “you are realy like a girl you know?” he tease me. I hit him more and say, “thanks to your words, old friend!” “aww... but those words i say before is definately true!” “yes yes it is true but the last words you spoke?”

“Hmm.. find out yourself!” i pout in his embrace. I was still wet from the rain. He let go of the hug and ask me to change my clothes before we both make dinner in the kitchen and eat together.

You guys want to know what he say? Sure sure i’ll tell you..

 

“and.... let me love you lee donghae..

 

kekeke, how was the chapter? :D i know it might be a sad one but.. :D i hopre it makes you satisfied though. anymore idea? :D share some idea yea?:D oh and thanks for the comments yea guys? :D i feel sso happy everytime i saw 'new comments!' when i logged in here though. :D teehee, really made my day, thanks to you guys! :D LOVE YOU ALLL!! LOVE  U MORE! sarangHAE!! :DD

fishy_kai