miss~~~ book 34

High School....... Life..

 

Book 34 : miss....

Hyukjae smile at me and said, “hae...? are you okay?”

I smile back and said out lie, “i’m fine..” hyukjae sits on my bed, pulling me closer to him. “you’re lying..” i gasp and said, “a-a-m not..” he chuckle quietly and said, “Please don’t lie to me hae. I know..you’re missing your father right..?”

I gasp when he said that. Tears are forming in my eye and he hug me. “See.? I know it..” i look at him and cry. “yes..i miss my dad....” hyukjae calm me down and said, “Don’t worry. He’s happy up there. Happy watching you..” i smile when he said that and i said, “hyukjae..this is one reason why i like you..”

Hyukjae chuckle and said, “oh really? I like you too..” i smile and he kiss my cheek before he ask me to take bath again. After a few minutes we both go out of the room and walk towards the kitchen where breakfast was ready.

I stretch my hand out and move my body around, making a crack sound. After doing that, i puff my cheek and lay my head on the cold kitchen table and roll my head around. leeteuk giggle and said, “hae, it’s no good doing that” i puff my cheek another time and look at umma, “umma...i’ still tired..”

Eunhyuk giggle and said, “see? Our fishy is still tired ne” leeteuk smile and resume doing his work while saying, “i know. But there’s a few things i want to ask you both to do.” Eunhyuk sigh and said, “What is it again?”

Leeteuk smile and said, “can you help me clean the house again?”

“A~~~~~HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”      me and eunhyuk said out.

~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“that...was damn messy..” i said after a few hours of cleaning the house. Eunhyuk nod and lay on the cold floor. Leeteuk giggle and said, “that’s why i wanted you to help me ne” i pout and look at leeteuk, “why us? Why not the other members?”

Leeteuk smile and shook his head, “donghae, you just discharge out from the hospital with your hubby ne? So, i want you to move around. you need to move rather than laying in the sickbed am i right? Did you get my point?” eunhyuk smile and i nod.

Leeteuk make a cat smile and pat my head, “now, let me give you the reward! <3” i wait for the reward like a good kid until i close my eyes. I can hear eunhyuk’s giggle and leeteuk’s pants as if he was carrying a heavy stuffs. I was about to open my eyes until i feel something heavy (and fluffy) fall on top of me.

I open my eyes and found myself hugging a huge fishie plushie. “NYAN!!!” I said and hug the blue plushie. Leeteuk giggle and wipe off the sweat. “like it?” he ask. I nod my head a few times and bounce on the plushie. “nyan!” i said again and rolling on the plushie.

Eunhyuk laugh and pat my head a few times, “thanks hyung!” i said and hug my dearest brother. Leeteuk smile and hug me back. after the hug, i bounce on the plushie again. Eunhyuk then said, “hae hae. I know you love the plushie but please don’t keep on rolling and jumping on the poor plushie in the kitchen!”

I looma eunhyuk and said, “nya?” while tilt my head to the left. Eunhyuk pout and leeteuk fall for my cuteness. Eunhyuk then shook his head and pull the plushie big tail along me on top of the plushie and pull it towards the spacious living room.

“NYAN NYAN!” i said, as a mark of protesting. Eunhyuk then said, “i don’t understand what type of language you’re talking about but, it’s not good doing that in the kitchen or else hangeg hyung will get mad and blame on me!”

“nyan nya!!! NYANNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!” i shout. Sungmin, who shouted back, “who shouted that!?” and pop his head out from his room. Once he look at me, he smile and bounce on the plushie and hug me, “aww...it’s mommy’s daughter!!!” <3

Eunhyuk groan again and continue pulling the plushie tail towards the living room. “aww~~ hyuk hyuk, why don’t you just let go of the tail??” sungmin said.

Eunhyuk look at the both of us and growl, “No, not until  send the 2 of you to the living room!” and resume dragging the tail of the big plushie. I pout and snuggle closer to sungmin. After a few minutes of dragging us, we finally reach the living room.

Heechul saw us and laugh, “yah~ what are you doing there?” eunhyuk look at his hyung and said, “What do you think we’re doing!? Look at your daughter heechul ah!” heechul then look at me and said, “what? Hae hae didn’t do anything wrong.”

Eunhyuk groan and said to me, “hae, your innoncent face really...... reallly... a secret destruction weapon for the hyung to easily to fall for your aegyo.” I smile at him and said, “nyan~ nyan nyan nya!”

Heechul squeal and hug me, “see!?” eunhyuk said and let go off the tail. Sungmin glomp on me and heechul, saying, “TOO CUTE! My nyan nyan!!”