book 25 : here we go (part I)

High School....... Life..

 

Book 25 : here we go (part I)

I look at sungmin who is smilling at me. making me smile too. Eunhyuk grab my hand and whisper to my ear, “Don’t wander around”

Leeteuk then look at heechul, heechul nod, as if they plan something before this. Siwon smile and shook his head. Kibum smile and continue reading his book on the way to school. We all continue to walk to school.

I walk past chul-moo. I pretend not to see him but i can feel he’s smirking madly as soon as he walk past me,

Eunhyuk then said out loudly, “AISH! Yah! Shindong hyung! I thought we pass a cow just now!?”

We all laugh and laugh.

Shindong: chinja!? Where is it? How does it looks like!?

Eunhyuk : -smilling evily- i’m not sure but, i thought i saw a cow that looks like human! With a scar on ‘it’s’ face!!

Kyuhyun: -shiver- eunhyuk hyung is more evil then me...

Sungmin : -laughs!- aigo, he appear to be more evil with that red hair of his!

Shindong: really!? Let’s catch the human-like-cow afterwards!!! –ROFL-

Eunhyuk: -LMFAO-

 

I laugh and laugh. These two really know how to play chul-moo’s name! Leeteuk look at me and said, “you are okay now right?”

I smile at hyung and nod. Leeteuk smile and place a kiss on my head.

“we reach our school already! Faster go to your class yeah? Meet you guys during recess!!” happy leeteuk hyung piggyback by kangin. We all laugh and wave goodbye. Kangin grumble and grumble.

I look at eunhyuk and eunhyuk look at me. eunhyuk smile and held his hand out. I smile and gladly take eunhyuk hand and walk towards our class.

On the way to our class, we heard many squeals from boys, mostly.

(eunhyuk: -spits out drink-WTH!? Why boys!?

Writer: =_=... the school is a boy school, pabo monkey..

Eunhyuk: there’s no girls?

Writer: they might be, they might not be)

Some compliments like:

  1. “kyaa!! Who’s that cute boy!?”
  2. “aigo! So cute! I would love to have him as my brother!”
  3. “hyukkie! You are so lucky!!” jeajong said
  4. “he’s from mokpo right!? He’s better with me!” yunho said.
  5. “he’s cute like a cute puppy!” said lee joon
  6. “aigo! More cuter than changmin!” micky said,
  7. “i admit, he’s cuter than me!” changmin said.
  8. “i want to cuddle him! XD” joking around, yoochun

Hyukkie smile and stuck his tongue out. Earn a few playful hit on his arm laughing. We reach our class and there’s only a few people today. On the blackboard, the teacher write, “today, do your own revision for the coming test!”

(eunhyuk: and you should to some too!

Writer: neh, i’ll do later! :D

Kyuhyun:game is more important right?

Writer: -nod nod-

Eunhyuk: looks like writer have being influence by kyuhyun)

 

Me and eunhyuk groan. After we all groan, we could hear many other people groan from other classes. Teacher shook her head and smile. Looks like my class teacher have being change to a nicer and softer teacher~ :D

Eunhyuk then said, “Good thing, this teacher is nice”

I nod and said, “What should we do?”

“hmm...have you done your homework yet?” eunhyuk asked.

I shook my head.

Eunhyuk smile and said, “Let’s do our homework then!”

 

After a few minutes of doing our homework, suddenly we heard 2 small barks. We both look at each other , “the barks sounds similar”

“aigo, who’s puppy?” siad the new teacher.

We all look at her and shrugg our shoulders.

Teacher smile and open the main door, there, pop out 2 little head. Me and eunhyuk gasp. We’re gonna be dead. We thought teacher is gonna kill us but, instead, she squeal and knee down, patting the puppy.

Curious, me and eunhyuk stand up and walk towards the main door.

We are surprised!

Bada and Choco!!!!

Eunhyuk squeal and hug his choco. Teacher then stand up and said, “you both have the cutest puppy i have ever seen!” eunhyuk smile and thanks the teacher.

I open my arms out and bada run towards me and throw itself to my chest. I laugh and kiss it’s head.

“Aigo, you and choco run all the way here eh? How cute of you..” i said and pat it’s little fluffy head. Bada bark and my fingers with it’s little pink tongue.

“um..teacher, i’m sorry though. We’re not supposed to bring pet to school right?” said eunhyuk.

Teacher smile and said, “It’s okay. Ah, who said that? We can bring our pets to school since last week though. But since the both of you are not here, so , we forget to tell you though.”

Eunhyuk glare at jaejoong who is busy cover his face with the textbook upside down.

Choco bark and jump onto eunhyuk red hair. Eunhyuk laugh and said, “hae,let’s go back to our sit.” I smile and nod, letting bada go. i want to see whether bada knew my sit place.

Bada jump on jaejoong’s table then jump onto jaejoong’s head, making the boys in the class laugh. Jeajoong pout .

Bada then sits on my table. I smile and take a sit, “cutie pie bada!”