book 29 : remember....

High School....... Life..

 

Book 29 : remember..

Kyuhyun was standing there, shock by donghae’s words. I gasp. Cover my mouth, crying. I look at donghae who look at me with daze. I walk next to kyuhyun and said to donghae, “y-you don’t remember us...?”

Donghae shook his head and said, “no i don’t but...w-why are you guys crying? I hate see people cry you know... please stop...” i gasp.

 

Age : 4

“eunhyukkie...why are you crying..?” donghae said to me and sit down. I look at him and said, “i’m sorry donghae ..the fishy..you gave to me on my birthday..d-died... i forgots to give it food...”

Donghae gasp and he look at the small fishy’s grave and he smile. Looking at me, he hold my hand and said, “it’s okay... i don’t understand why are you crying though. But there’s still plenty of fishies there right? And i’m one of them! the truth is... i hate seeing you cry.. i hate seeing people cry.. so..please stop...”

 

The memories... came back. the time when donghae asked me to stop crying. I look at donghae, crying even more harder. Leeteuk faster came in and said, “Guys, lets go out now. We need to give donghae a time. The nurse are on the way to his ward, giving him medicine.” And he take me and kyuhyun’s hand.

I turn back and see donghae looking at me with tears in his eyes.

 

I kept on sobbing and sobbing. Sungmin tried his very best to calm me down. Then we saw the nurse look at us with sympathy in their eyes. Sungmin smile a sad smile and the nurse went into donghae’s ward.

“ssh..baby, stop crying..” sungmin said to me and patting my back.

I cough and cried harder. No, i can’t believe donghae lost his memories. I sob and look at donghae’s ward. Leeteuk and the rest have stop crying a few minutes earlier. It’s only me and eunhyuk who hasn’t stop crying over the impact.

Heechul then hug me and kiss my head. At the corner of my eyes, i could see leeteuk hugging eunhyuk.

 

“donghae-sshi, it’s good to hear you are awake. Here, take this medicine please...” said one of the nurse to me and smile kindly before she went out of the room. The time she open the room, i could hear faint sobs.

I hold my bandage head and whisper, “stop...”

After she close the door, i could hear a few whispers, probably they are talking to the doctor. I then look at my medicice where the female nurse place on the side table. I was about to take it when i heard a thunder. I gasp and look outside.

It was raining. Then , another loud thunder is heard. I gasp harder and cover myself with blanket. I hate thunder... i need someone.. i was about to look at the window when i heard another loud thunder echoed the whole room. I shout and hide myself under the blanket.

I sob and sob.

 

I gasp at the sound of the sudden thunder, we all never realised it was raining. Siwon then said to us that he will call the ahjumma that stays near our house and asked her to take some of our jackets. We all agree and leeteuk then said to him, “don’t forget to thank her” siwon nod and walk to the lift, which followed by heechul, hankyung, kibum and ryeowook.

Kyuhyun stopped crying already and he slept on sungmin’s shoulder. Leeteuk sigh and rest his head on kangin’s shoulder. I look at donghae’s ward and i could hear faint sob from there. I gasp and walk into his room.

I walk in and saw donghae is hiding under the blanket. I gasp. How can i forget that donghae is scared of lighting and thunder!? I faster go to donghae and pulled down the white blanket. He look at me with tears and i hug him, assure him that everything is okay.

 

“sssh...stop stop. It’s okay i’m here...” the red hair boy said.

I cry in his embrace and said, “s-scared....”

The red hair boy then pat my back and kiss my head. His embrace is warm enough for me. i soon fall asleep due to his warm embrace,

 

I smile after i see donghae is asleep. I whisper to his ear and said, “if you don’t remember me, the name is lee hyukjae. I’m the person who fall in love with you..” i chuckle and walk out of the door ,closing it quietly and was greet by a smilling cheekily leeteuk and sleepy smile kyuhyun.