Final! WE shalll meet again!

High School....... Life..

 

Disembodied...

(let’s go to the flashback)

~*~*~*~*~*~

(this time’s group is YeWook, Shindong, Siwon and Kibum)

Yesung’s POV

Me, as usual, walk in front of the entrance of the forest like a boss. While my cute ryeowookie follow me like a cute scared puppy. I giggle and pull him close to me. he smile at me and snuggle closer to me while walking. Shindong is busy himself witht the snacks. Siwon,like a holy boy he is, he just walk through the forest with a calm face and so as kibum.

“i guess we reach the middle of the forest?” I said.

Siwon nod in agreement and said, “Yeah, it looks like.” Kibum then look at his glow in the dark watch and said, “For God sake, it’s already 11pm.” Shindong smile and said, “Let’s go~” ryeowook hide behind siwon and i said, “Wait, what is that thing over there?”          

Siwon then let out a chuckle and said, “I bet it’s just a trick.” I then shook my head and said, “That couldn’t be a trick. Our members is waiting for us outside the jungle not inside the jungle. So that must be ‘something’ uuuuuuuuuuuuuu ryeowoookkkieeee...loook behind you....”

The mention name then shout and being hug by siwon. Shindong laugh and hit my head. “YAH! It’s no good!” I just laugh my head off but the laugh quickly turn to mute when we hear some sort of whisperings. Siwon look at the place where we all earlier see the white figure.

Siwon then said, “I guess..it’s really true...” Shindong gulp and kibum let out a sigh. How can that killer smile be all damn ing calm at this time!? The figure suddenly dissappear and appear a few meters in front of us. We all let out a shout, except for kibum who is closing his eyes.

Shindong then shout, “RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!” and so we run towards the main entrance. Once we met up with other members, ryeowook burst into a crybaby and hug me. i calm him down and tell the incident to leeteuk, who just look at the forest.

            CLICK!

“hae?” hyukjae’s face appear in front of me, making my head hit the bed. He giggle and pull me into his warm hug. I snuggle closer to him and said, “t-that...” “was scary?” hyukjae said. I nod and he kiss my head. “Don’t worry, i’m here~”

            Hyukjae then sigh, “Tomorrow is our last day here (and so as the story, which is going to end) i will surely miss this place. I smile and nod. He then look at me and said, “Hae..once we’re back at the hometown, can i ask you something?”

            I look at him  and nod. “Yeah, sure what is it?”

            Hyukjae smile of so beautifully and said, “Save that for tomorrow, love..”

Outside the room..

Leeteuk and heechul both let out a soft squeal when they heard heard the eunhae’s conversation. Leeteuk then said, “Heechul ah, what do you think it’s about?” Heechul smile and look at the door, “I don’t know, but i know it’s something important to hyukjae..”

            Kangin smile and said, “Let’s ask our dongsaengs to get ready their camera tomorrow” Kyuhyun then yawn sleepily and said, “yah~ what are you guys doing here? faster go to sleepp...” Heechul laugh and pat the sleepy maknae, “Arasso~ goodnight my babies~”

The next day

They’re spending the whole morning taking beautiful pictures of the chalet and the sea. Leeteuk smile and thank the staffs of the chalet for taking care of them, even give them some souveniers from seoul. “Hey~ babies~ let’s get going~ eunhae~ kyumin, sibum, shinfood, come in here! yewook ah! stop your making out session!!” shouted heechul and hankyung.

            They spend on the way to their dorm with songs, laughter and jokes. Hyukjae is looking outside the window and smile by himself. Kyuhyun look back and see his red hair hyung. Kyuhyun then tug hyukjae’s long sleeve shirt and pull the older closer.

            “kyu ah~ where’s the little box?” hyukjae quietly ask the maknae.

            Kyuhyun smile and place the small box on hyukjae’s palm. Hyukjae smile and kiss the younger’s forehead, making the younger smile. Hyukjae then said, “hmm? Something happend last night?”

            Kyuhyun nod shyly and said, “I’ve propose sungmin.... i-i mean..engaged...”

            Hyukjae smile widely and ruffle the younger’s head.

            They had finally reach the dorm and hyukjae pull donghae into the park, confusing the fish. “w-what are we doing here?” Hyukjae pull the younger into a kiss and slip the ring into donghae’s fingers, which action that donghae didn’t notice and feel.

            After the kiss, hyukjae let go of donghae and smile, “Just wanna kiss you~”

            Donghae pout and suddenly remember, “Oh yeah, what is the thing you wanted to asked me?”

            Hyukjae shook his head and smile, “No, i’ve got the answer already. you accept me..”

            Donghae titled his head childishly and said, “w-what?”

            Hyukjae smile and pull the younger towards the van where all the members look at them with beautiful smiles plastered on each of their faces.

            “AIGO!!!!!! TIRED!!” shouted heechul as he slump on the soft sofa in their dorm. Hankyung laugh at his lover and said, “Tired? Really? After the rounds we’ve made last night~” Heechul blush and kick the lover’s leg. Leeteuk smile his cat smile (;3) at heechul, which he earn a pillow hit his head.

            Kangin slap heechul’s head and said, “YAH!”

            Yewook continue their making out session, this couple, which later the members in the living room can hear ryeowook’s moan. Sibum look at each other before they ask leeteuk’s permission to go to the church, where they later officially engaged.

            Shindong, as usual, sticks to his food, eat eat and EAT. Kyumin spend their time at the park, playing with swings, you can say they’re dating. Which the author and reader is not allowed to disturbed them.

            Leeteuk and heechul both smile at donghae when the fishy stares outside. Hyukjae chuckle and said, “He doesn’t notice it yet~” kangint then look at the fishy’s fingers and smile. “Donghae ah”

The mention name then look at the appa, and said, “n-ne?”

            “how come you don’t tell appa that you have already engage?”

            Donghae gasp and said, “W-what!?”

            Kyuhyun, finish his date with sungmin then said, “Look at your fingers~”

            Donghae did as kyuhyun said and gasp when he see a ring there. “H-hyukjae...”

            Donghae look at hyukjae and hyukjae smile, donghae let out a squeal and hug his lover.

            All the members then shout, “CONGRATULATION~~!!!!”

            Donghae then said, “T-thanks..hyukkie..so this is what you mean...”

            Hyukjae hug his lover back and said, “You’re welcome my fish fiancee..”

~and soo, the rest lived happily ever after~

 

Thanks for your support for this story! Fishy_kai1997 appreciate it very much! Sorry if its a sudden update about this story and this completed it. T^T anyways, i’ll be waiting for your comment in my other fanfics. Please support them too! ^^

More comments=more ideas!

And spoiler, fishy_kai1997 will released another eunhae story! ^^ please do subscribed it okay? And leave a comment if you want me to continue the writing or i’ll delete this account~ kkkkk.

Thanks very much! I love you all! Will meet you guys in another on going fanfics!!!

Love,

Fishy_kai and Super Junior.

I love you always! Forever and ever!