what is it?

High School....... Life..

 

Book 39: what is it?

I look at eunhyuk with face full of question, “Hyuk. What is ‘it’?” Hyukjae look at me and chuckle and ruffle my head, “donghae donghae, it’s not the suitable time for you to know what is it~” I pout and said, “Is it something dirty?”. This time hyukjae gasp and i sigh, “You ert  hyukjae. I’m going to move with kyuhyun then.” And sit up, push him away and started to walk away from the bed.

                Hyukjae quickly grab my wrist and pull me back into his hug, buried his head on my shoulder, “Donghae..” he said in a soft melody. I shivered and look at him, he look up and captures my lips with his. After the fast kiss, he pull back and smile, “I’ll tell you when the time lets me.”

                I smile and turn around to hug him, “okay, hyukjae.” He place his hand behind my back and carass it. with the hands on my back, carrasing it, drawings circles, making me sleepy. I feel my eyes are heavy so i decide to close it. i lay my head on hyukjae’s broad shoulder. A soft chuckle can be heard from him.

                “ahemm...what did i say?” Kyuhyun voice suddenly interuppt our moment. Good grief kyuhyun.  ._. hyukjae look annoyingly at kyuhyun who stuck out tongue at the older. Hyukjae pout and let go of me before standing up, catching the younger.

                Sungmin giggle and said, “Come here baby hae. Let mommy sungmin take care of you.” I let out a squeal and crawl towards mommy sungmin.

After they all having their rest..

*still donghae’s pov*

Leeteuk hyung asked us to go here right..? i look around and tug on hyukjae’s shirt, making the older look at me. “what is it hae?” I look at him and said, “Leeteuk hyung ask us to wait here right? Under the coconut tree facing the main entrance right?” Hyukjae look around and nod. “It looks like.”

                Kyuhyun groan and sits on the sandy ground, “Where is teuk hyung?” Sungmin pout and nod, “Yeah, he should arrive first though. But instead we’re the one who arrive first.” Hyukjae nod. I groan and walk towards where kyuhyun sit before sit on top of him. kyuhyun giggle and said, “Yah, appa’s daughter is tried is it??”

                I pout and look at appa kyuhyun. “Anni!” Kyuhyun giggle. The both of us listening to hyukjae’s and sungmin’s complain for 2 hours. Leeteuk hyung still not yet arrive. I pout and plays with the sand while kyuhyun takes out his PSP and plays.

After 2 hours 30 minutes...

“hey ya! Guys!!!” Cherry Leeteuk shout while jogging towards us. I pout more this time and throw my elder brother a handful of sand. Leeteuk gasp and said, “awww..baby hae, are you mad?” “Of course i am! We wait here for 2 hours and 30 minutes already! what are you doing in the room for so long!?”

                Leeteuk pout and pat my head, “I’m sorry hae hae. But kangin, you know he’s hard to get up once he fall asleep you know?” Hyukjae and sungmin snorted, “And you have to wake him up in that 150 minutes?” they say it at the same time. Leeteuk giggle.

                Heechul gave leeteuk a glare, “oh really? I guess you’re not as innocent as i though jungsoo ah. then , can you explain the moans that came from your room hmmm?” Kyuhyun then said, “oh not this again,” Leeteuk’s face getting redder and redder while kangin just let out a whistle.

                Hyukjae then said, “Park Jungsoo and Kangin , you’re the 1st couple to fo it  here.” And gave the mention name a glare. I look annoyingly at kangin and leeteuk hyung. Sungmin sigh and carry me up like a baby. Heechul walk towards me and plays with my hair.

                Leeteuk then pout and points at kangin, “He’s the one who’s too early that become soooo . Don’t blame on me!”

Dinner...

                Kangin’s face are full with bruises. Which, came from hyukjae’s and sungmin and heechul’s punch for corrupting leeteuk’s innocent mind. Me and kyuhyun look at each other before started shivering whenever we thing about out respective partner beat up the older one.

                Kangin pout and said, “Hyung said that hyung is sorry. But don’t have to beat hyung this bad pabo!” Hyukjae looks at kangin, “But hyung, it’s leeteuk’s hyung’s order.” Kangin then look at his hubby who in returns stuck out tongue at kangbear.

                That dinner, was filled with laughter and hilarious jokes. Leeteuk stand up and said, “hey guys, wanna play a game at this time?” Ryeowook look at his mobile and said, “At... 9:30 pm? What game?” Leeteuk smile and said, “Wanna walk in the jungle? 4 people in a group. The remaining will make them dress in white and make some scary voice. When the 4 people managed to come out from the jungle unhurt, hyung will give you pocket money!”

                Yesung smirk and nod, “Oh~ i love this type of game~” Heechul shows his famous smirk and said, “I’m ready for it. i love you jungsoo~” Kyuhyun snorted and nods his head. Sungmin just sigh and nod. The rest made some comments, compliments but in the end, they all agree. They all feel bored anyway.

                Hyukjae look at me and said, “you wanna play?” I look at hyukjae and smile.

                “Bring it on!!”

 

Next book to be delivered : the game starts!!!!! 1st group!