book 24 : going back to school

High School....... Life..

 

Book 24 : going back to school

“hae, ommo, wake up baby, baby hae! Wake up~”

I open my eyes and found myself sleeping in leeteuk’s arm. He smile at me and said, “let’s get ready for school!” i groan and said, “5 more minutes hyung...”

I can fel he pout. “NO! Wake up now, hae hae!” he said and shake my shoulders.

I groan cutely and said, “i need some sleep..”

“wake up!!! No sleeping!!” he said.

“i don’t wanna!!”

“wake up!”

“NO!!!”

“AISH, you two, matured up already! Hae! Wake up!” angry heechul said to us. We both look at the door and saw heechul heebum’s apron with a ladle in his hand. Leeteuk pout and point at me, “but my wittle bwother doesn’t wants to wake up!”

I pout and look at my hyung, “you are the one who disturb me sleeping hyung!”

“i didn’t disturb you! I just wanted to wake you up!!” leeteuk said and hit my head.

“donghaefacts number 1! No one allowed to disturb me when i was sleeping!!” i childishly said. Leeteuk tried to hold back his laughter but failed. He hugs me and said, “Aigo! Arraso! Hyung will not disturb you okay? Teehee~ i’m proud enough to have such a cute brother as you, hae!”

“donghaefacts number 2, i knew i’m cute!” i said with a child like smile.

Leeteuk look at me and squeal. “HEECHUL AH!! CAN I DIE OF CUTENESS NOW!?”leeteuk said.

I then look at heechul who was currently wearing black sunglasses. “why are you wearing that hyung?” i ask.

“easy, your cuteness is overload” heechul simply said. I laugh and do some aegyo to heechul hyung.

Heechul tried not to fall for my aegyo but he fail. He hugs me and kiss my forehead. “hae ah, you are naughty! Where did you learn to do tha cute aegyo?” heechul said.

“sungmin hyung!” i said.

 

Eunhyuk was at the kitchen table when i back hug him. he laugh and smile, “you are happy today don’t you hae?”

I nod and kiss his forehead. “of course! I heard chul-moo is not going to school today!”

Eunhyuk look at me and said, “really? Who told you?”

“jeajoonggie!” i sad.

Eunhyuk laugh and said, “Good then~ but still, i’ll keep an eye on you okay?” i nod and nod. He smiles and ask me to sit next to him, waiting for our breakfast.

 

“let’s go!!” ryeowook said and grab my hand walking our of the door. I smile and said, “Let’s go!!!” ryeowook look at me and laugh. “kyeopta!” he said to me. i smile shyly.

“wookie, don’t bully hae hae yea?” leeteuk said when he was busy putting on his shoes. Wookie pout and said, “i don’t dare to bully my cute hyung!” leeteuk laugh and stand up, “araseo! XD yah! Heechul ah! Stop standing in front of the mirror! You are beautiful enough today! Aish!”

“shut up, teuk ah! My hair kept on falling in front of my eyes!” heechul shout from his room.

We all can hear hangeng said, “heechul, it’s okay when your hair falls over your eyes. It’s beautiful you know?”

Heechul : aigo,  thanks my china man

Hangeng: don’t mention it! :D

Me and wookie: are these two couple?

Leeteuk: *laughs* yeah they are couple. Like you and yesung wookie ah~

Wookie: *blush*

Eunhyuk: *suddenly appeared* what about me? i don’t have any partner?

Leeteuk: *smiles* you have already didn’t you? Don’t act like you don’t have! You have hae already!!

Eunhyuk: *blush and hits leeteuk* stop teasing me hyung ah!

Kyuhyun: you’re acting like a girl, eunhyuk hyung *putting on his jackets and put my jacket for me*

Me: *smiles* thanks kyu!

Kyuhyun : *smiles* welcome

Sungmin : aww..*squeals*kyuhyun and hae can make into a cute couple!

Eunhyuk : *glare at sungmin*

Sungmin: am talking the truth here

Siwon : in the name of Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Amen. *makes cross sign*

Kibum : *silently pray with siwon*

 

We are on the way to school when i saw a face like chul-moo. I gasp. I take a closer look and it is chul-moo! I gasp and hide behind eunhyuk.

“what’s wrong hae?”  he ask worriedly.

I point in front of us and he look. He gasp and grab my hand.

“Damn,” he muttered.

Sungmin then pat my back reassuringly and whispered, “Don’t worry ,we’ll protect you”