here we go (part III)

High School....... Life..

 

Book 26 : here we go (part III)

Recess!!! My heaven comes at last! Thanks appa!!!

I smile by myself and pray before i eat. I was about to put the kimbap into my mouth when sneaky jaejoong snatch it away and eats it. I gasp and nearly cried. Leeteuk hyung put all his efforts on making the kimbap especially for me until he hurt himselves.

Just then , a slap planted onto jeajoong’s head.

It was yunho. Jaejoong look at his ‘lover’ and said, “What was that for?”

Yunho pouted and said, “did i tell you not to snatch away people’s food!? Look at donghae now! He has no other food!!!”

Jaejoong look at my container and gasp. He look at me and said, “i’m VERY sorry!!!” and hug me. i was on the verge of tears at the same time though. Eunhyuk sigh and said, “Sorry hae..but...i finished mine already... i should left some...”

I cried and said, “It’s okay...” and hug back jaejoong. Yunho sigh and said, “Maybe hyung will treat you”

“ani, nan gwenchana. It’s okay.. i’m..not..hungry at all though..” i said and wipe away my tears.

Jaejoong, yunho and eunhyuk said at the same time, “LIAR! You ARE hungry NOW!!”

“what is all those commotion here?” a familar voice rings at the door.

We all look at the main door of my classroom and saw my hyung!

I cried and hug him,making him surprised. “Aigo..my baby, why are you crying?”

“uh..k..kimb..kimbap..” i said.

Leeteuk laugh and said, “jaejoongie eats it huh?”

Jaejoong: YAH! Hyung! You said you will not call me that again!

Leeteuk: i can call you that anytime.

Yunho : -hits jaejoong’s head-  who’s talking here? You are the one who stole donghae’s food!

Eunhyuk: -smiles a little- leeteuk hyung, don’t worry about jaejoong, i will beat him up later.

Leeteuk : i leave the rest toyou hyukkie~~

Jaejoong: -gulp-

Yunho: am not going to help you today jaejoong :P

Leeteuk : aigo, now now hae. Stop crying over a food

Me: but...kimbap...

Leeteuk: hae is so cute!! Much more cuter then kimbap!!

Whole classs: AGREEE!!!

Me: -blush- kimbap....

Leeteuk: -smiles and takes out a container- here! Open it!

Me: kimbap? –titled head to the left- -open the container- KIMBAP!!!!

Leeteuk : ehehe..kimbap lover

Eunhyuk : -mumble- my cute kimbap

Me: -eats kimbap- thanks hyung!!

Jaejoong: kimbap...-craves for kimbap-

Yunho: no kimbap for a week! Hear it?

Changmin, yoochun and junsu: kekekeke

Jaejoong: -pout- dhe, jagiya

 

Eunhyuk sits in front of me and smiles, “you are cute eating the kimbap donghae”

I look up at him and he laughs.

“why are you eating it so clumsy? Look, there are few vegetables on your mouth there!” eunhyuk said and wipe away with his thumbs.

“leeteuk hyung’s kimbap is sooooo delicious!! Try it!” i said and put one, small ine into his mouth. he munch and munch. Before he could take the biggest kimbap from the container, i react faster and put it into my mouth, one go!!

I think i look like a puffer fish. Eunhyuk pout and smile after he see me having trouble muching the kimbap down. He then take my bottle water and gave it to me. i take it and take a gulp.

“Feeling better?” he said. I nod and said, “thanks..”

He smile and kiss my forehead, IN FRONT OF PEOPLE!!!!!

He gasp and look at our classmates, each of them have their camera rolling. We both gasp and said, “YAH!!!! Stop taking pictures!!!” they all laugh and pat my head.

“we;re kinda lucky having you in this class  though, hae” said one of them

 

Finally school is over. I pack up my things and wait for eunhyuk packing his. Jaejoong hugs me and said, “sorry again though, i will buy some stuffs for you tomorrow!! Saranghae! Got to go!!!”

I smile and waved goodbye to jaejoong. Eunhyuk then grab my hand and said, “let’s go! bada and choco are waiting for us at the door there!” i smile and nod.

“Bada!” i say. After a few moments, bada was on top of choco and choco sits on the floor, tired. Bada barks and land on the floor with its cute fluffy paw. I smile. “don’t bully choco anymore!” i said and pat bada’s little head.

Eunhyuk groan and said, “ i  bet kyuhyun teach something to bada”.

 

 We all then walk to the main gate when we see leeteuk’s bleeding head. I gasp and run towards leeteuk hyung, hugging him. “hyung! Are you okay!?”

Leeteuk look at me and said, “you’re here? Faster run. Chul-moo..”

“chul-moo did this!?” heechul shout. Eunhyuk then put bada and choco on the snowy ground and yes it was still snowing. I shiver because of angry and not because of the cold.

“donghae?” leeteuk said.

I let leeteuk on heechul’s arms, take a wood and run into the school compund, shouting out, “DAMN IT! CHUL-MOO! THIS IS ENOUGH! SHOW YOURSELVES NOW!!!!!?”

 

Kyuhyun p.o.v

Me and sungmin gasp when we saw donghae run into the school compund with the wood in his hand. I faster chase him and i said, “you guys! Send leeteuk hyung to the medical room! Faster! I’ll handle hae!”

“wait! I’m going too!” heechul and eunhyuk said. I smirk and nod.

 

Donghae p.o.v

Chul-moo, i ca accept if you kept on hurting and torture me but not on my brother! Damn it! Come out now!

I was walking and look around, searching for him. i then slipped and fall onto the ground accompanied with a loud laugh. I gasp and look behind me, chul-moo. He smiles at me and said, “mad? It’s been a long time since i lastsaw you this mad”

“shut the hell up! You are hurting my BROTHER! Damn it!” i shouted and throw the wood i hold earlier at him. he gasp and gotcha! The wood hit his head. Bleeding.

He smiles and said, “you dare to hurt me now? That’s so brave of you, donghae”. He then takes the wood and said, “i should do the same to you too didn;t i?”

“try it! I f**king hate you!” i shouted. I stand up and tighten my fist. He laughs and throw the wood to my direction and luck was by myside. I catch it right on time and was about to hit him with all my strength when chul-moo kicks my scar on the stomach.

I gasp and clutch my stomach, falling onto the ground. He laughs and said, “you deserve it.”

“shut up..”i said and stand up before i punch his face and kick him.

He smiles as i do kick and punch him. he hold my hand and he pulled out a penknife before he makes a scratch on my arm. I gasp and pull my arm back. he smiles. “aww...does it hurts?”

“shut up!” i said and was about to stand up when his penknife attack my stomach, RIGHT on the scar.

I gasp and hold my stomach.

“D-d-damn..”i stutter

“oh my, your old scar i ‘gave’ you bleed.” Tease chul moo.

I look up at him and said, “you are going to be dead...”

I was about to punch him when i heard someone, “STOP! DONGHAE!!!”

Kyuhyun?

“oy, watch in front of you!” chul-moo said. Damn! I look in front and he hit me hard on my head with the wood. It’s bleeding.

“gu...guh..” i said holding my head. Chul-moo smiles and said, “Goodbye..donghae..”

“DONGHAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” heechul and eunhyuk shouted.

“ YOU CHUL-MOO!!!” kyuhyun shouted

And that was the last thing i heard before i black out.