Book 40: the game starts babeh!

High School....... Life..

 

 

Book 40: the game starts!!!!! 1st group!

We all planned to get ready in 30 minutes, which mean we start the game at 10 o’clock. I pout and hide in the blanket (they went back to the hotel). Hyukjae chuckle and said, “yah~ baby fish, get out from there” i shook my head and said, “am not gonna play with that game. “

                Kyuhyun chuckle and i can feel kyu hits hyukjae. “hyung, what type of lover you have?” hyukjae smile and pull down the blanket, “hmm..let me see, a cute lover perharps?” kyuhyun chuckle and carass my cheek, “will you play if appa joined your group?”

                I smile childishly and nod. Hyukjae sigh and said, “i knew you will said that kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun giggle and pat my head. “hehe,  donghae is too cute.” Sungmin sigh and said, “appa ah, help umma here cleaning up your mess!”

                Kyuhyun pout and grumble as he walk towards umma. I chuckle and crawl towards hyukjae before i lay down on his lap.

10 pm straight, at the lobby

Hyukjae and me childishly runs here and there chasing each other while waiting for the other members. Hyukjae smiles at me and laugh when i sits on the floor, tired. “aww....mommy’s baby is tired already?” sungmin said and cuddles me. i nod and rest my head on his neck. sungmin chuckle and carry me up.

                “good thing you’re light one, hae ah~” sungmin said. Hyukjae chuckle and i can feel he was walking towards me when he say, “tired already little one?” and pat my head. I nod. Kyuhyun then plays with my cheek, “well, well, you need to stay awake though.”

                I pout and said, “appa, i don’t want to play that game!” sungmin sigh and said, “that’s the 100th time you tell appa since just now. Now tell umma, why dont you play that game?” i pout like a child and said, “i don’t like ghost. I’m scared of them!”

                Kyuhyun and hyukjae let out a snort and i gave them a glare which makes them gulp. Sungmin chuckle and pat my head. “you poor little fish~~” kyuhyun then said, “donghae can be scary sometimes when he gave us a glare...” Hyukjae nod, he agrees.

10pm, in front of the jungle~

Leeteuk then smile and said, “are you guys ready?” HyukMinKyu nod and i pout. I wanted to go out from this game. I mean i really hate this type of game. Kyuhyun then pat my head and said, “It’s going to be okay~”

(writer: hehehe got to add some supernatural here~ i hope you readers don’t mind~ ©-

                I pout and clutch kyuhyun’s shirt and said, “You better don’t leave me alone..”

                Kyuhyun giggle and said, “Anything for you~”

                Leeteuk then said, “Okay~ you guys can go now! Meet you at 6am! Oh and donghae~ come here baby~©” Curious i walk towards hyung and hyung give me a hug, accompanied with a kiss on my forehead. “good luck baby~©” I smile and said, “sure~ thanks hyung..”

In the jungle..

I look around and grab on hyukjae’s hand tight. Never wanting to let it go. hyukjae giggle and pat my head, sungmin just casually walk and so as kyuhyun. I pout and thought, how can they never be scared with the ghost!

                Hyukjae was just looking at me all the time and sometimes carass my hand. As if he was saying, it’s okay.i’m here.

                Sometimes it’s good to be in the dark, because, i can blush anytime i want whenever hyukjae carass my hand and i like to be in the dark because, i can have my own time with hyukjae. I smile softly.

                Then something at the side, attracts me. curious, i look at the direction and see a white figure. I pout and said, “Hyukk... what was that there?” the figure then move here and there. I mean really! Like a ghost~

                Hehe, i should be afraid but..... hyukkie then said, “nah~ that was just a member~”

                Kyuhyun smirk and said, “I wonder who is it?” 

                Sungmin look at me and said, “Donghae~ let’s guess~”

                I smile and said, “Ah!? what did you say!? Nari is cooking us chicken curry for us!?”

                Then the moving white figure then runs out from the jungle, “WTF! Nari! You don’t even tell me!!!!”

                I giggle and said, “Member 1: shindong hyung~©”

Kyuhyun giggle and we all continue our journey. Yeah journey to the centre of the jungle at night. Damn i hate it.  i then look around and my grip on hyukjae’s shirt tightened. Hyukjae look at me and hugs me, “It’s okay, am here..”

                I tries to smile but since i’m scared of the dark, i kept quiet. Hyukjae smile and peck my forehead. Sungmin then look at me and then look at hyukjae, “He’s okay, don’t worry.” Sungmin smile and continue to walk with kyuhyun. As if they’re dating in a scary jungle.

                Then, suddenly, in front of us, appeared a extremely white figure. Faceless figure i told you. I gasp and let out a scream. Hyukjae quickly covers my mouth and calm me down. The figure then let out a laugh, which we all know.

                Kyuhyun  growl and hit the figure’s leg, letting out, “OUCH! Kyuhyun! Don’t kick umma like that!” Kyuhyun growl a little louder and said, “Is that what you want after you scared your little brother!?”

                Leeteuk then took off the white cloth and smile at kyuhyun, “© he’s cute when he’s scared~” Hyukjae then said, “You nearly had him a heart attack.” Leeteuk then carry me up and kiss my lips, “Sorry baby~ but it’s kanginbear who asked us to do so.”

                Member 2: leeteuk

                I smile and hug hyung back. hyukjae then pulled me back and whisper, “You, don’t you ever forget that i’m the only one who can do that to you.” I look at him and kiss his lips. Possessive monkey~ He smile at me and pat my head. Leeteuk smile and said, “Well, meet you outside the jungle once you guys finish figured out the memberS! :D”

                Leeteuk happily skip up and down on the way. I pout and said , “I thought hyung will at least follow us..”

                “Looks like someone is scared here~” Sungmin tease.

                I glare at sungmin and said, “Hyung. I ‘m scared.”

                Sungmin smile and held his hand out for me, which i gladly accept it. “Baby hae shouldn’t be scared when umma and appa is here!” Sungmin said. I giggle. Hyukjae , i can feel he pout and said, “IF he’s your child, what am i?”

                Kyuhyun snorted and said, “Unwanted human monkey.”

                “YAH!” hyukjae shout and hit the younger’s head.

                Kyuhyun giggle and said, “Hehe~ hyung~ i’m joking!”

                I smile and look at sungmin who is looking at the stars, “Hyung...” Sungmin turn to me and smile, “Yeah baby?” I smile and said, “What are you looking at?” Sungmin giggle and said, “the stars..” I look up and gasp. “u-umma..”

                Sungmin look at me and said, “Hae? What’s wrong?”

                “L-look up...”

                Sungmin look up and gasp. “W-what was that...”

                Kyuhyun then look up and giggle, “Yah, yesung hyung. You’re an total epic fail when comes to a ghost. I never see ghost sits on the tree like that while playing with your lover.”  

                “AISH! Shikurro!!!” yesung said and took off the white material.

                “kyuhyun!!!”ryeowook take off the white material and pout at the mention name. Kyuhyun smile and said, “I said, i love you both~”

3RD AND 4th member: yewook

The four of us then continue our walking. Kyuhyun even yawn and so as sungmin. I tried my best not to yawn. Sungmin chuckle and peck my cheek, “Aww~ appa yah~ our baby is sleepy~” Kyuhyun look at me and carry me up.

                “kyu...” i said. He smiled at me and said, “Sssh.. just sleep.”

                I look at hyukjae who’s behind kyuhyun and held my hand out to him, which he gladly take it and with that, i fall asleep..

 

Next ghost coming up: Part 2!