book 32 : another

High School....... Life..

 

Book 32: another....

Eunhyuk p.o.v in the room.

I smile when i see donghae was happily munching the food. He enjoyed it. But then i sense something is watching us. Smilling secretly, i thanked kyuhyun in my heart. He’s evil, yes i admit that but he’s handy and GENIUS when it comes to strategy.

I pull out my phone and type down a message.

to : maknae kyuhun
from: hyukjae

                kyu, me and donghae are still in the room, waiting for OUR fishy finish eating his breakfast. I can sense cow is watching us outside of the room. You’re genius, babe.

 

To: hyukjae hyung
from: maknae

                I know i’m genius. Haha! Jby the way, since the ‘bad’ cow is outside there, continue to feed hae hyung. Me and ryeowook will come in  short while. Just for a while. Love you hyung.

I smile and close the phone. Donghae is now resting his head on my shoulders. “full?” i asked him. he nod and said, “totally..” i chuckle and said, “Well, since you finish eating now. Maybe you should take your medicine after 30 minutes yea?” donghae nod and plays with my finger.

I smile and said, “wanna take a walk?” he nod once again and we both head the door, where we see chul-moo looking at us. I smile evily, and said, “Oh well, if it’s not chul-moo...?” he gasp and said, “d-d-amn..”

He was about to run away until i say, “you’re not going away from this red haired boy if you see another 2 evil maknae and dongsaeng of mine is in front of you..” he look in front and see kyuhyun and ryeowook. Each of them holding a handphone. Donghae was confused. “what is this all about? Surprise party...?” he said.

I chuckle at his innoncent and pat his head, “Nope. But “to be in jail” for exact.” I said and hide him behind me. kyuhyun chuckle and said, “you’re afraid now, chul-moo? Don’t you..?” and take a step foward. Chul-moo was about to move until the evil maknae said, “Move and i’ll press this button on this phone..”

I was in amused watching the evil maknae. I got to learn that from him. ryeowook, a motherly dongsaeng now changed into evil eternal maknae. Ryeowook then said, “you will never know what will happend to you if we both press this”

Chul moo was terrified now. He was shaking. I can feel someone is giggling behind me. and i know it was donghae. I look at him and he said, “i have no idea what happend but..this seems fun!” i smile and pat his head.

Heechul appear behind chul-moo, yawning, saying, “Mind you earlier, this 2 boys in front of you is much more dangerous. While the red hair there is as dangerous as the boy with the blue phone(that was kyuhyun)”

Chul-moo accidently move foward and that makes kyuhyun and ryeowook press the button at the same time. In a few seconds, many polices (around 99) come and surround chul-moo. Kyuhyun chuckle evilly and said, “surprise~~ <3”

One of the police then said, “Thanks. This boy, eventhough he was underage, he is the most wanted after the kid (donghae)’s brother report to me what happend.”

Kyuhyun and ryeowook nod and bowed 90 degress. I smile and look behind, revealing a happy donghae, hugging my waist. I smile and said softly, “you’re safe now...” he nod and said, “i guess... i need my memories back too..” i chuckle and said, “you better get it back fast”

Leeteuk and the others arrive and thank the police officer. Heechul hug one of the police and said thanks to them. after a few minutes, siwon arrive and much to our surprise, all 99 polices bows to him and said, “Thank You, Master Siwon for guiding us” siwon smile and nod his head, “its a pleasure working the plans out with you guys,”

Jus then, one of them then said, “Master Siwon, is there any of your members named Kyuhyun here?” siwon nod and point to kyuhyun, who smile a little. Again, adding to our surprise (except siwon) 99 police bowed 90 degress and said, “Kamsahamida!”

Kyuhyun bowed too and said, “you’re welcome.”

Me and donghae was like, “o.o” when we saw all the reaction. Sungmin then said, “so it’s true,,,the rumors..” leeteuk and me then said at the same time, “What rumors?”

Sungmin: that kyuhyun and siwon’s father are police officers. Higher ranks...rich too

All: O.o

Kyuhyun : =w=

Siwon:^-^

 

After a few hours with the police, i ask heechul where donghae and leeteuk is? Heechul shook his head and said that he too don’t know where were the 2 brothers go. i pout a little and said, “should we find them..?” heechul nod and mention the rest of the members.

We all run into different routes. Kyuhyun followed me. we both reach the park, and damn, i cursed. It was afternoon already. But a windy and cold snowy afternoon. I pout another time and kyuhyun then said, “Where could they be...?”

We both run in again and finally stop when we see the 2 brothers are in the cafeteria, outside, at the varenda. All i see is leeteuk calming down a badly shivering donghae. I felt uncomfortable and we both run there.

When we reach there, donghae vomit and all the medicine’s came out. I gasp and clam him down. He rest his head onto my shoulder. Kyuhyun then said, “hae...?”

Donghae: -pants, pants, eye closed-

Me: -panics- h-hyung what’s wrong with him?

Leeteuk: -panics- i have no idea... but all i know before this is, he said to be he feels uncomfortable..

Kyuhyun: -hides a smile-this can be a good one.

Me:k-kyu..?

Kyuhyun: believe in me...

Donghae: -opens eyes- h-hyukkie...? w-w-wait! Where’s chul-moo? And why am i in the hospital? What’s wrong with you guys? Oww!! Damn! Chul-moo i’m gonna kill you for this!!!!! Hyukkie..? why are you crying...?

Me: -cries- h-hae...you remember the memories n-now...?

Donghae: -smiles- i remember... –hugs me- thank you...

Kyuhyun : -winks- told ya~~ <3

Leeteuk: my baby is back!! –cry of happiness-

Donghae: LEETEUK HYUNG!!! –cries and hug leeteuk- i’m back...

Leeteuk: welcome back to us, hae....

 

Writer: if you have the time, please read this one yeah? :3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/47000/1-oneshot-make-him-mine-n-a