Nothing Lasts Forever

Empty

 

Everyone got into pairs except for you and one other person.

 

 

Kai.

I look at him in horror and my eyes feel as though they’re going to pop out any minute soon. Miss makes matters worse and starts to shout out “come on you two hurry up the whole class is waiting!” I take a deep breath and slowly walk up to him. I stopped as soon as I see his feet in front of me and look up only to be greeted by his famous, stupid, annoying smirk. The other girls start to whisper to each other getting jealous that they’re not Kai’s partner. Oh god why me? Why? This is the worst day ever...and what are they all gossiping about if the other girls wanted to be his partner then they should of asked him why are they getting angry at me for I didn’t ask for this! WHY THE hell would-

“I want you to dance sophisticatedly just like ballroom dancers! We are going to experiment with different styles of dance this year so please be open minded. Right you guys just go with the flow and show me what you got” Miss says with her hand clasped together looking excited.

Oh no please no that means that I’m going to have to hold his hand?!?! How do I get myself out of this...maybe I can switch partners...no one would want to switch they’re too scared. Argh WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ME? Why the hell would I-

My thoughts were interrupted but not by Miss shouting again but by Kai’s right hand around my waist and my hand in his left hand. I look up shocked once again and his mysterious eyes were looking into mine. He pulled me closer and tightened his grip on my hand with yet again a damn smirk on his face. He knows that I don’t like him and that I hate skinship. I try to keep myself together not showing any sign of weakness, I place my right hand on his left shoulder.

And the music starts to play. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The music was loud which made me jump a bit and I blush uncontrollably. Kai notices this and chuckles a bit, he leans forward a little too close for my liking. I feel his warm breath on my ear and he whispers “just follow me.” I blink in confusion and dazed by what just happened but before I could come back to reality we start to move in time with the music.

 

We kept our eyes locked on each other’s, and just for a slight second I see his eyes change from cold and mysterious to warm and kind. It was so far going well and I had followed his every movement perfectly.

 

 

 

 

My mind comes back to reality when I hear “nothing lasts forever...” I suddenly feel overwhelmed and can feel myself slowing down. I’m trying to keep up with Kai’s steps but I lose control and step on his feet. Hard. He screams a little in pain and drops to the floor to rub his foot. I open my eyes widely and quickly bend down to his level.

“Are you okay? I’m sorry” I say with a hint of a worried tone.

“Okay class STOP STOOOOP STOP STOP everyone STOP!” Miss shouts out and stops the music. “What is going on there?” She looks straight at me and Kai. I gulp and look at back at Kai. Now the whole class is looking at both of us.

“I’m okay Miss we just got our steps mixed up” Kai says still on the floor.

“I’m sorry Miss it was my fault” I say and bow slightly embarrassed.

“How can anyone messes up simple dance moves?!? Urgh this won’t do...Kai and Mina both of you come after school to practice!”

 

And with that the lesson ended. Every single girl in the class gave me glares as they went out. I ignored them and reached out a hand to help Kai up but he ignored it and got up himself. I was left dumbfounded when he rejected my help but obviously he would do. I sigh out in frustration and relief. “Are you sure you’re okay?” I ask him one more time just to make sure.

“Do I look like I’m okay? Because of your big feet I’m not going to be able to walk again.” He said with an annoyed expression. I feel guilty and look down at my feet. Wait hold on why do I feel guilty for this jerk he’s not worth it anyway. Meh I should say sorry since I don’t want to cause bigger problems.

I look at him trying to sound as sincere as possible I say “My feet aren’t that big anyway I’m sorry again.” I turn around and leave the dance studio with my head down pretending that I feel guilty.

Kekekeke I bet he thinks I’m really sad now because of what he said...

Kai was still in the dance studio alone and he’s the one that’s now left dumbfounded. He blinks confused by everything you had said. But he shakes it off of his mind and leaves the room.

 

 

 

I somehow fell asleep in maths class and wake up by Chanyeol’s hand shaking my shoulders. I realise that I have been dribbling all over my text book and sit up quickly. I look at Chanyeol who’s now giggling at my reaction. I turn around and hurriedly get a tissue out of my bag. I wiped my face first then started to wipe the text book. I can still hear Chanyeol giggling at me so I whack his arm without even looking at him as I’m still embarrassed.

“YOU!” the teacher screamed. “Why are you always laughing in my lesson?”

“I’m- I’m sorry sir it won’t happen again” Chanyeol said and bowed his head.

“You said that the last time. I’m not giving you a warning this time so you have a 2 hours detention after school with me!” The teacher looked furious and had a red face from shouting too loudly.

I look at Chanyeol and laugh at him while he looks at me frustrated. The lesson continues and I feel myself getting drowsy again.

 

 

 

 

 

The last bell rang and usually I would love to hear it but today I hated the sound because it means that I have another hour in dance with Kai. I got up from my seat and headed to the changing room. Halfway there I saw Chanyeol running towards me from his locker and I smile brightly happy to see him.

 

“I’m sorry that I’m not able to walk you home today. It was your fault anyway” He whispers the end of the sentence but loud enough for me to hear. He laughs a bit so that it sounds like he was only joking the last sentence. I look at him and stick my tongue out teasing him.

“It doesn’t matter anyway I have detention for 1 hour because I messed up the dance with my partner haha.” I scratch the back of my head and look down feeling embarrassed.

“Oh really who was your partner?” He asked curiously.

“Urh I had the worst partner ever! He’s so annoying and arrogant. He just such a JERK omg even thinking about him makes me so frustrated.”

“Is it Kai?” Chanyeol said with an annoyed look on his face.

I look up wondering how he knew. “How did you know?”

“I know because the description suits his personality well.” He chuckles and ruffles my hair. “Anyway Mina bye I don’t want to be late for detention now neither do you so hurry up and go” He waves and turns around walking to the maths class.

I look at him for awhile still thinking about what he just said. Hm Chanyeol doesn’t seem to like it whenever Kai is mentioned...I think there’s something weird going on here something he’s not telling me.

 

 

I shake my head and tell myself “it’s probably nothing haha I’m just over thinking again.” The halls are now empty and everyone has gone. I got to the changing rooms and got changed. I headed to the dance studio and saw Kai leaning against the mirror wall.

Oh please let me be able to survive this next hour with this jerk...I’d rather clean the hallway than being here...wish me luck Chanyeol because I’m going to need it

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*********************************************************

Hey everyone it has been awhile I know OTL... I will update tomorrow as well so please look forward to that hehe..

^___^ Please comment and subscribe! I would really appreciate it!

 

Omg Xiumin has lost weight and his chubby cute cheeks are gone but I still love him :') 

<333