Nice to meet you

Empty

 

Your POV

I heard someone’s footsteps coming my way. I stop playing and got up walking away as fast as I can when I felt a hand on my arm stopping me.

I look back and I was shocked to see who it was. It was that guy from the lunch hall. I remember that it was him because he was the only one that smiled at me on that day. He let go of my arm and smiled at me.

“Ah sorry I just wanted to say hi, you’re new right?”

“Yes I am”

My short reply seemed to make him uncomfortable.
“So what’s your name?”

“Mina”

“I’m Chanyeol nice to meet you”

 

 

Chanyeol is now giving me a tour of the school and explains a few things about the school. His face is unusual and he stands out of the crowd since he’s tall. I follow on behind him and he starts to slow down looking at something that is downstairs. I go to see what it is and it’s the jerk again. Chanyeol is now glaring at him and stopped in his tracks. I studied Chanyeol’s face closely and see that he has a scar on his left cheek.

Hm why is Chanyeol glaring at that jerk? But I can understand why he might be acting like this....O! There’s a scar on his cheek wae...

I try to get his attention by waving my hands a bit and quickly looks at me while laughing. He continued on walking saying a couple of jokes to make break the uncomfortable atmosphere. I spent the rest of lunch laughing at Chanyeol’s jokes and he said that he’ll wait for me after school.

I think I’ve just made a friend...well that wasn’t as hard as I thought...

 

I’m in my maths lesson now and all these questions are making my head hurt. Since the government changed the laws, I still I have to study maths and science. This makes me frustrated as I hate these subjects. I was never really good at the academic subjects in school. I’m more of a creative/talented student. I would get bullied for getting the lowest grade in the whole class; I always tried not to let it get to me. But one day it did and that’s when I changed.

 

 

The school bell rang and maths lesson is finally over. I feel glad that I can go home and do whatever I want. I grab my stuff quickly and run to my locker to get my music notes for piano. The thought of me having to remember all of these songs by this Friday worries me. I try not to think about it, so I put it in my bag and head towards the school gates.

 

I see Chanyeol waiting for me at the school gates, I feel myself getting a bit awkward since I’m not that out spoken. I’m walking up to Chanyeol but he still doesn’t notice me coming his way. Even when I’m right next to him he doesn’t notice so I clear my throat to get attention. He jumped a bit which was quiet funny but I kept on a straight face.

Ahahaha why is he so dopey?

 

The walk home is awkward just like I imagined it would be, I tend to shy away from these things and make the most ridiculous excuses. Chanyeol seems friendly so I tried not to run away from him. He starts asking me questions and I'm getting uncomfortable about him getting to know me. I really don’t like opening up so I shut my thoughts and feelings away.

“I’m going to ask you five questions to get to know you better. Number one, who is your role model?”

 I hesitate as I don’t like sharing this kind of information’s about myself. I look down to think of an answer quickly

“I- I don’t really have one”

“Umm okay next question, what is your favourite colour?”

“I like blue”

“O me too! Now we have something in common”

He smiles widely at this which makes you smile as well.

“What’s your favourite season?”

“I like all of them but summer mostly”

 

We’re now in front of my house and the light is on. I feel kind of embarrassed as the house is old and still needs decorating. I check Chanyeols face to see if he’s judging me but he’s looking elsewhere. He looks at me and smiles while waving his hand.

“We have a lot more in common than I thought. I’ll ask you more questions tomorrow so be prepared.”

“Okay I will be”

I laugh a bit and so does Chanyeol. We wave hands and I go inside, before I close the door I wave again.

 

Well today was interesting...I feel happy hm maybe because I haven’t seen the jerk that much today yeah that’s probably why.... 

 

 

 

 

**************************************************************

Hi you guys sorry I didn't update sooner 

ooooooooo did you see the new photos I'm dead asjksfkjsdhgkldsagadfh<3

see you soon  ^_^