Wait what?!?

Empty

 

 

 

 

******************************************

First I want to say thank you to chantelh and tiffanyrules1234 for the up vote on my story, I really appreciate it! Also thank you to all my subscribers for subscribing to my story~ ^__^

Sorry for not updating in a long time, I feel so guilty OTL I just have a lot of hw to do but I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

**********************************************************************

 

The next 3 days pasted quickly and I’m back in room with mum and dad downstairs in the living room.  The months went by quickly and now it’s already November. Ah where did all the time go...soon it’ll be summer again. I pick up my pencil and continue writing on my music sheet and try to figure how this song could flow. I play the notes out that I’ve written on the keyboard to see if it flows and it still don’t sound right, there’s something missing. The trees outside are rustling and police serine can be heard through the thin glass of my windows. I get tired of writing the song so I go to my bed and turn on my laptop. I should update my blog I haven’t been on it in a while now.  My blog is full of photography and quotes and my personal text posts.

I create a new text post:

“November Rain

I want to fulfil my dreams and hopes, travel the world and find my soulmate but at the same time I’m scared to live and of reality. I feel like I’ll never get to do everything I want to do and what makes me happy the most. I just want to be truly happy and live life to the fullest.”

 

11:39pm

The house is quiet now and my parents are fast asleep but I didn’t want to sleep so I stayed up on the laptop blogging and watched some dramas. It’s these times when I get inspired and want to do something new and exciting but once I wake up in the morning the feeling is gone. Everything is back to normal.

I turn off my laptop and snuggle into my bed. I leave my fairy lights on and drift off into a deep sleep.

 

 

 

 

The break bell rings and I walk out of class going straight to find where Kai is. If only I had dance class today I could just give it to him then. I sigh as I walk in the hallway full of people talking and laughing with their friends. The school is quite big so I might not find Kai that easily. I check the dance studio to see if he’s there but it’s empty so I decide to check outside. It has stopped raining now and the sun is shining bright from above. I look around the area and I can’t see Kai in the big crowd of people. Just when I was about to give up I see Hana walk towards me. Should I give it to Hana and ask for her to give it back to him? But that would make me look weird...urh she would probably ask me why I have it in the first place. What should I do?  I look at her again and we meet eyes. I gulp and try to not back out on this.

“What?” Hana asks me in a rude tone. I take the scarf out of my bag frantically and hand it to her.

“It’s Kai’s scarf...um could you possibly give it to him? I just thought you might see him since I can’t find him...” I trail off near the end of my sentence and hope that she doesn’t make a big scene out of this.

“Oh okay...but why do you have his scarf?” She asks curiously with a harsh look on her face. I try to keep my cool and make eye contact with her.

“Ah that I found it in the dance studio after he left, it was on the floor.” I scratch my head while looking down not wanting her to see through my white lie.

“How silly of me to even think for a second that he gave this to you haha of course he wouldn’t give this to just anyone let alone a weirdo like you.” She chuckled evilly and left with the scarf in her hand. I just stood there feeling completely stomped on like I’m some kind of trash on the ground. I try to keep calm and head back to my locker to get some things. At least she will give it back to him I guess that’s all that matters.

 

I head to my locker and see Chanyeol waiting there like he usually does. I wave at him and he waves back with a smile on his face.  We both planned to go to the school library today to catch up on some work. The library is empty and the atmosphere was different from the rest of the school grounds. I like it, I should spend more time in here. We sit at the far end table away from the front and get our work out. The library is the only part in the school which is old and has a mouldy smell to it with a hint of dusty, old books. I continue writing up some songs for my next assessment for piano class. The brief is to create 1 new song and present them in front of the whole school. I shiver with the thought of having to get up on the stage and performing a song of my own. I don’t want to rush this project so I start to write my song in advance. Each note I write on this piece of paper has to be right otherwise I’ll end up looking like a fool in front of the whole school.

 

 

I walked back home in the dark and the winter breeze blew my hair on my face. I couldn’t be bothered to get it out of my face so I just walked back alone looking a bit crazy to other people. I scramble my hands in my bag to find my keys and I found them at bottom of my bag, underneath all the mess. This was a daily routine but I never organised my bag. I open the door and I can smell mum’s cooking coming from the kitchen. I quickly took off my shoes and went straight to the kitchen. I hear my stomach growl and my mum looks back with a smile on her face.

“Are you that hungry?” She asked with a smile on her face and I just nod and laugh.

 

 

Kai’s P.O.V

 I see Hana walking my way with a smile plastered on her face. I put on a fake smile and wave at her. What does she want now?

“Hi Kai” she said in her high voice. “Oh um that Mina girl gave me your scarf and asked me to give it back to you. Urh she said that she found it in the dance studio after you left.” She dusted it off like it was dirty because of Mina. I frowned a bit and snatched it out of her hand.

“Oh is it thanks” I said and put it back in my bag.

“Anyway oppa do you want to go get some bubble tea with me today??” She asked and tried to been as cute as she could.

“Urr oh I just remembered that I have an essay to do until tomorrow, so I can’t not today.” I said and scratched my head. Hana’s face went from happy to angry.

“I never see you these days...it’s like you’re trying to avoid me!” She said and stormed away in the busy hallway. Oh well at least I got rid of her... The bell rang and I headed to maths class.

 

School just ended and I rush to my locker to get my things. I run through the hallway and grab my stuff out the locker. I put on my coat and scarf that still has a light floral smell from Mina. I rushed down the stairs and went out of the building. I saw only one person walking out the school and that was Mina. Just who I was hoping to find. I smirk and walk slowly behind her, making sure that she doesn’t notice me following her. I want her to be safe and get back home safely but I’m too shy after I gave her my scarf and that hug. So I’ll just walk her home like this for today.

I walked on the opposite pavement and watched her closely making sure that she’s alright. The wind blows and strands of her hair gets blown onto her face but she doesn’t push it back and just leaves it. She’s beautiful. Perfect. Amazing. She’s everything that I need and want. I stop in my tracks and realised that I have feelings for Mina. Wait What.

 

 

 

***************************************

I know this chapter is short but I hope you enjoed

Um do you guys prefer short chapters or long ones?? Comment down below and tell me~ 

Thank you~~ ^___^