Mesmerized

Empty

 

Note: Purple text means your thoughts                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Blue text means Kai's thoughts 

 

 

 

I walk to school with events that happened yesterday still on my mind. I look up at the sky it’s blue and clear.  Today’s a brand new day.

It doesn’t matter if I don’t make any friends I’m only going to this stupid school to study.

The hall way is huge and I can hear all sorts of different instruments as I pass each door. I see that same guy again, walking arrogantly. All the other girls are trying to impress him or get his attention. I walk quickly to my next lesson.

Ha!  Look at all these girls I don’t get it what’s so special about that JERK!

My piano class was small there are only about 15 students in my class. Mr Senog, my teacher is strict and serious. He does scare me. It’s my first lesson so I have to introduce myself in front of the whole class. I walk slowly to the front.

“Hurry up Mina everyone is waiting”

I fasten my pace.

Urgh why do I have to do this? I’m getting so nervous.

Hi everyone I’m Mina. I just transferred from America”

Some people are surprised by this. Girls start to mutter things into each other’s ears glaring at me. This made me extremely uncomfortable so I rushed back to my seat. I could still feel eyes on me.

“Okay quiet down class today we’re going to start from some basics”

 

Its lunch time now but I don’t feel hungry so I decide to take a look around the school. I’m amazed at how many rooms there are in one building. I can hear someone singing from one of the rooms. I go towards it and see a girl with long light brown hair and a pretty face. Her voice is powerful yet delicate at the same time. I stand there in amazement as her voice gave me goose bumps. She notices that I’m here and stops singing. The atmosphere suddenly feels tense. Her facial expression changed when she saw my face. Something about her made me feel uneasy and intimidated. She looks back and carries on.

What’s wrong with everyone in this damn school? Argh I can’t take it anymore...

I see an unusual door. It’s black and big, hidden in the corner. I walk towards it as I’m curious to see what’s inside. Red curtains are hanging from the ceiling to the floor. I see props and music note stands on the other side. I step further inside the room and I realise that it’s backstage of the school theatre. The spotlights are on but no one is in here. I walk on the stage then I see a black piano. The light from above makes it look shiny. Before I decide to sit at the piano I look around just in case anyone else is in here but the only thing that is lit is the stage so I cannot see if anyone is sitting in the audience.

 

Kai’s P.O.V

I sitting here in the dark like I usually do at lunchtime because no one can bother me if I’m here. The stage is all I can see. Then I hear someone’s footsteps so I go down into my chair a bit so they can't see me. A girl walks on to the stage she looked around but she didn’t see me so she sat at the piano and started to play. I look more carefully at her and I notice that it’s the new girl. Suddenly she starts singing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am mesmerized as soon as I hear her voice. My heart starts beating faster. I lean forward to get a closer look at her. This weird feeling is causing me to lose my breath.  

What is this? Why does she look so beautiful all of the sudden?

My eyes are stuck on her as she moves gracefully while playing the piano. Someone walks in and she stops to play. A figure of a guy walked towards her, she stands up and tries to walk off but then he stops her by grabbing her arm. This made me jump from my chair a bit.

Why is he grabbing her like that?!?

 

 

It’s that idiot Chanyeol but why is he here...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

************************************************

Hey guys happy halloween!  

OMG DID YOU GUYS SEE THIS KYYYYYAAAAAAA ASDFGHJKL; <3 I'm still spazzing 

Please comment!