Where's Chanyeol?

Empty

 

I wake up in a terror breathing heavily wondering what’s going. I realise that it’s only nightmare, yet I’m still scared. My pyjamas are damp; I must have been sweating while the terrible thoughts filled my mind when I was asleep. Since what happened I get nightmares and terrors from it. Sometimes I have sleepless nights...When will I forget about what happened that day...

 

 

It’s break time now but Chanyeol is nowhere to be seen. I look for him around the school but I can’t find him so now I’m just waiting outside my class for my next lesson. I wonder where Chanyeol is...He seemed fine yesterday. I put my headphones in and listen to Infinite – Chaser. While the music is playing my head is somewhere else and I start to think about the future.  I look to my right and see that jerk coming my way so I turn my head away and ignore his existence completely, but he stopped right in front of me. He roughly pulls out my headphones from my ears with a smirk on his face. What does he think he’s doing right now?!?

“Yah where’s Chanyeol?” I give him an annoyed look and shrug my shoulders. I can tell that the jerk is getting angry with the reply that I gave him.

Everyone is now starting to gather around us. All the girls are getting furious and jealous. I hear them saying quietly to each other “who does she think she is?”, “how dare she not reply properly to Kai oppa.”

“YAH I ASKED YOU WHERE’S CHANYEOL! CAN YOU NOT SPEAK IDIOT?” I can feel my heart starting to pound harder and my eyes are getting watery.

Just when I was about to shout back at him, a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the crowd. I turn to see who it was and it’s Chanyeol. Once we’re in a quiet place Chanyeol finally turns to see my face and he looks worried.

“Are you okay?” I look up at him and smile.

“I’m okay, thanks for saving me” His face lights up from my reply, but he sees the sadness in my eyes which changes his expression on his face.

“You don’t have to worry about Kai he’s like that to everyone” His voice is soft and calm. The school bell rings, break time is already over.

“Thanks again, well I’ll see you later Chanyeol” I smile and start to walk in the other way to my next lesson.

 

 

 

I take a seat near the back, isolating myself from everyone else. To be honest I like being alone-even though I feel lonely sometimes I don’t mind-it is less of a hassle having no friends. Science lesson starts with the teacher asking students to hand in their homework; she goes around the room collecting them. She stops in front of me waiting for me to hand it in. I blink in confusion as I didn’t receive the homework since I came to this school 2 weeks later than everyone else.  Ah miss probably doesn’t know that I’m a newbie

“Ah I don’t have the homework I only came in this we-”

“I know that you’re new but you should have asked other students if there was any work to do.” She’s glaring at me with her dark eyes. Whoa I didn’t know that this school was going to be this strict...

“I’m sorry miss” I bow my head slightly

“Detention and hand in the homework tomorrow morning, research about nanoparticles! I want 4 pages of work!” She then walks away and starts the lesson explaining something that I don’t understand.

I sigh in boredom and I look towards the clock- its 2pm- schools nearly over but I have a 1hr detention. I sigh out even more remembering that I have homework due as well.

 

 

Everyone is now leaving the class one-by-one while I’m still sitting at my desk. I look outside and notice that it’s getting dark outside. I see friends laughing and chatting with their friends walking home. Argh I wish I could just run out of this classroom and go home! Why do I have to be stuck in this stupid room!

 

I hear someone entering the room and I turn to look to see who it is. It’s that girl I saw a few days ago practicing her singing. When she sees me at my desk she gives me an evil smirk mocking me that I’m stuck in the class. She walks up to miss and gave something to her. Her voice is high and annoying, I roll my eyes by this. I look out the window again ignoring her and the teacher’s existence.

I mutter to myself “why does she think that she’s better than everyone else”  

 

 

 

Detention is finally over and I’m now walking in the empty hallway. It’s so silent that it’s starting to creep me out. I walk faster and I get to the stairway, when I get the shock of my life.

 

 

 

 

*****************************************************

Hey you guys I'm sorry again that I haven't updated in a while T^T but I hope you liked this chapter!

 

Argh Chanyeol and his hair is just sdfghjkalfdsjagfj