She Smiles...She Smiled

Empty

 

Kai’s P.O.V.

The lunch hall is full of people and noises of forks clashing with plates. I usually don’t eat lunch as I hate being surrounded by groups of girls screaming in my ear but today I is different because there’s no fangirls in school. Probably all at the airport scream at the top of their lungs psht! How lame is that...

Hana is talking to me right now something about shoes and dresses but I can’t be bothered to pay attention to her. My head wonders off to dance and when I’ll get to use the dance studio again. When will I ever be able to use the dance studio properly there’s always that Chanyeol using it like its his!! I swear I will get to beat that idiot one day he’s not even that good at dance anyway!  I come back to reality with Hana’s hand suddenly on mine. I look at her in confusion but try to keep my face straight.

“Oppa are you okay? You look sick” She’s squeezing my hand a bit more tightly.

“O I’m fine you don’t need to worry” I smile to reassure her. Ahh do I really look that bad today, I knew I shouldn’t have stayed up until 3am...

 

 

Your P.O.V.

Lunch is now over and I’m heading to my next lesson, dance. This is my first dance lesson I’ve never danced properly in my life so I’m a bit anxious. Even though this is not the subject I want to do the school makes it compulsory for everyone to do dance, singing and acting. I’m dreading this I can tell that something’s going to go wrong or I’m going to embarrass myself.

 

 I look at each door number I pass to see which class I’m in. The hall is filled with other people so it’s hard to get a good view of the door numbers. Ah 152 here it is finally! I entre the room slowly and I straight away see the teacher next to the music player. I bow immediately and smile.

“Hello, are you a new student?” She has a friendly face and her hair is tied up in a bun.

“Ah yes I am. I’m Mina.”

“Oh you have to get changed so the changing room is to the left outside this room” 

 

When I come back from the changing room the dance studio is already filled with students sitting on the floor. I look around the room to find a place to sit but instead I meet eyes with that JERK! Kai smirks from my shocked reaction. Omg why is he here? No this can’t happen arrrh what am I going to do?

 “Mina you can take a seat you don’t have to stand” The teacher says. I come back to reality with all eyes on me. I quickly take a seat on the floor and I can feel myself blush. 

The lesson starts with just a few basic moves and I’m finding it okay I guess. My anxieties rise when I catch Kai looking at me from the mirror. Why is he looking at me like that? It’s making me uncomfortable.

I imitate the teacher’s moves as much as possible but I’m finding it hard to keep up. I look towards Kai and see him move in time with the music perfectly. His hair bouncing and sweat is dripping from his face. He looks...cool?? What am I even saying hahaa why would a jerk like that look cool. I think the heat is getting to me yeah that’s probably right.

I head straight to the changing rooms as soon as the lesson is over. Since its last lesson some people stay behind to practice more. I sigh in relief when I get to the changing rooms.

I leave the changing room with my bag hanging on my right shoulder. I turn the corner and bump into someone.

“Oh I’m sor-” I look up and see Kai looking at me with a smirk on his face.

“No need to say sorry” he chuckles a bit, this is making me burn in frustration. “Oh and I’m glad to see you in the same class as me I’m sure we’ll have fun” His voice has a hint of sarcasm and arrogance in it which is making me feel annoyed even more but I keep calm. I smile from what he just said, this gets to Kai I can just tell by his face.

“We’ll just have to wait and see haha bye” I wave and go off. Phew I’m glad I go that over and done with! Wow I can’t believe I smiled right in his face haha I bet he’s confused now.

 

Kai’s P.O.V.

“Oh and I’m glad to see you in the same class as me I’m sure we’ll have fun” I’m sure this will get on her nerves. Ha I’m loving all this tension between her and me.

She smiles...she smiles. My eyes widen slightly when I see her smiling her whole face just lights up and her eyes looks beautiful. What is this feeling? I can’t explain it...why is this happening? I come back to reality but she’s now gone, I turn around but she’s gone.

 

Your P.O.V.

 

After 10 minutes of waiting for Chanyeol at the gates I walk away thinking of where he could be. I put my hands in my pockets and walk home. I count every step I take to keep my mind off of what Kai said. 1, 2, 3, 4... “No need to say sorry”...5, 6, 7.....99 “I’m sure we’ll have fun” 100. No matter how much I try to block out what he said somehow it still manages to get inside my. I ruffle my hair in frustration as I walk towards the front door.

 

 

 

Once again I find myself in on my bed staring at the ceiling - thoughts of the future and ‘what ifs’. I suddenly snap out of my thoughts and get up walking towards the music player. I play an upbeat song and start to practice what we did in dance.  My room is quite small so I try not to move around that much.

 

 

My heart beat is now starting to rise and I start to pant but I still keep on dancing. 

 

 

 

 

It’s 1am and there’s no one at the house only me. I look out my bedroom window to see if my parents are coming yet but there’s still no sign of them.

I go downstairs with darkness surrounding me. I don’t bother to even turn the lights on since there’s a street light outside the house. The orange light gives off a strange atmosphere. I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge but there are no snacks in there. I sigh in disappointment and get a glass of water instead.

 

I walk back to my room and make the lights a bit dimmer. I sit at my keyboard and start to play. I let the music flow around the whole room. I start singing quietly and in time with each note I play on the keyboard. 

 

 

 

 

 

The moment I wake up I look at the clock and it says 9am. What 9am I’m late for school! Oh no why? I get up rushing towards the bathroom nearly tripping on my bag. I brush my teeth and get changed quickly. I run downstairs. I stop in my tracks when I see my parents sitting in the living watching tv. Wait why are they still here aren’t they meant to be at work? What is going on?  Wait wasn’t yesterday Friday? O it was! So I panicked for no reason arrrgh!

“Oh Mina your already awake! I thought you’d be asleep since its Saturday” My dad said with a cheerful expression.

“Oh no I was umm...planning to go to the mall today to buy some new clothes” I said awkwardly.

 

 

 

I wait at the bus stop and the sun is out today but it’s still cold. Ahh why did I lie I should of just said the truth but I didn’t want to worry my parents since they’ll think I have a mental health problem being that confused ha...I needed to buy clothes anyway. My wardrobe is-

I was interrupted when I heard a beep from one of the cars in the road. I look towards where it’s coming from and realise that it’s Chanyeol in the car. I wave and he waves his hand telling me to come inside his car. I run towards his car quickly since he’s at a traffic light. I’m now in his car and it smells like it’s new.

“Hey Mina, where are you heading to?” He has the cheerful look on his face again.

“Oh thanks I was planning on going to the mall” I smile at him and put my seatbelt on.

 

Throughout the car ride it was silent but not an awkward silence. I like how I can feel comfortable around Chanyeol and how he didn’t feel the need to make a conversation because he felt awkward from the silence. Instead we spent each other’s company in silence.

“Thank you Chanyeol oppa!” I smiled and waved.

He waved back and drove off.

 

 

Chanyeol’s P.O.V.

I look up at her from the driver’s seat and she looks tired but still pretty.

“Thank you Chanyeol oppa!” She smiled and waved.

I wave back and drove off. My heart fluttered from the thought of her smiling.

 

 

She smiled...she smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*********************************************

Hey I hope this chapter was more interesting!! I liked writing this one ahahaha ^____^

Please comment or subscribe!