Part of the list

Empty

 

*beep beep beep* I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I whack it with my eyes still closed while rubbing my bed hair making it fly across my room and hit the floor with a thump. The beeping stops...well that’s broken now meh I can get a new one. I peak through the crack in the curtains and it’s a cloudy and misty all around making me shiver because of the creepiness. I groan and get up slowly off the bed. Another day of school, another day of hell how great. I walk towards the bathroom door outside my room to my left and get prepared for school. I look at my face in the reflection and my eyes are like a panda’s. Omg I look like crap just like I always do but worse... I sigh out making the mirror cloudy just like how it is outside.

I swing on my black backpack and head off to school with my hair in a messy bun. I walk as fast as I can since I’m late for school. Urgh this is my second time being late to school and I’m new as well. I’m usually not like this but recently I just can’t seem to wake up from my sweet dreams.

 

I got to class just when my teacher was about to take the register. Oh yer! She can’t mark me in late since I made it before the register ha haha. I guess today is my lucky day unlike yesterday. I hurry to my seat and look out the window, slowly drifting off into another world.  The bell rings and I snap out of my day dream and go to my firstly lesson, maths.

The school is big but I already remember where rooms are and how to get round the school. I walk in the hallway thinking about what happened yesterday and realize how kind and gentle Kai seemed. I blink in confusion while looking down trying to figure out why he was acting so...nice. I come up with an idea but I bump into someone making me look up and there he was. Kai. He stared at me with his mysterious, dark brown eyes. I feel my face turning red and quickly scurry away from him to maths. Phew...why was he looking at me like that? Urgh so embarrassing....wait but-but why did I just run like that and my face feels hot? No this can’t be haha why would I even think about that jerk like that why haaha.

I try my to focus on what the teacher is saying but my mind keeps wondering off still thinking about yesterday. Does he do that with any other girl or person even?...Yeah he probably does I’m just overthinking...but why was he so kind to me when he’s a jerk in general? I must be crazy to even be concerned about why he was like that no nope I’m not interested in him nope...

“What is a tangent? Umm Mina what is a tangent?” The teacher points at me with her wooden ruler. I point to myself confused and she nods her head implying that she’s asking me.

“Um a tangent is...it’s the um....” I look down desperate to get an answer in the textbook but I’m on the wrong page. Why me out of all the people now I look like an idiot.

“Mina?” Miss asks with a worried look on her face.

“Um I don’t know miss” I bow my head down in shame and I can feel people judging me.

“Oh well class let me repeat that a again for Mina. A tangent is where the straight line touches the curve. Got it?”

“Yeeeesss” The whole class reply in dead, monotone voices.

 

 

It’s lunch time and as usual there are lots of people. I walk in and look around the lunch hall trying to see where Chanyeol is. I look to my right and my eyes meet with Kai, who’s sitting with Hana again. My face flushes and I turn around fast to avoid any more eye contact with Kai. I see Chanyeol making a funny expression on his face and I hurry towards him.  

“What’s up Chan” I say while I put my backpack down.

“Oh nothing much, just trying to complete this level of pokemon which I’ve been trying to doing since the last few months” he said focusing on his ds screen hard. I took it out of his hand and start to play it. “Why did you do that for I was nearly finished!” he said in frustration.

“Oh please about “nearly finished” you’re clearly failing badly. Trust me I’m a expert at this game.” Just a few minutes later I complete the level with no struggle and pass his ds back to him. Chanyeol looks at me in amazement and is dumbfounded at what just happened. 

“How did you do that omg you’re a genius! I can’t believe you just did. I’ve been on this level for months but you did it in like a second omg thank you!” He ruffles my hair and laughs.

“YA stop doing that my hair gets messy and you’re welcome but aren’t you too old for that now?” I ask teasing him on purpose with a smirk on my face. He looks up in shock.

“What did you just say? I am not too old for this stuff no one is!” Chanyeol says in a sharp tone. I laugh by his reaction and this makes him confused. “Why are you laughing? It’s not funny”

“Yeah it is” I struggle to say while I’m laughing my head off. “You took it so seriously omg you’re face I can’t stop laughing” I’m now struggling to breathe because of all this laughing. I realize the people around me are staring at me and finally stop laughing.

 

The final bell rings and I walk out of the classroom sighing in content. Finally school is over now I can go home to my bed and laptop. Good thing I didn’t have dance class today otherwise I’d have to see Kai...oh that’d be so awkward.  I walk down the hallway and most of the people have already gone home.  However, I hear music coming from the dance studio and I walk towards the room, curious of whom it might be. The music was magical and captivating. I couldn’t help but be pulled towards the flowing music. I peak through the glass in the door and I feel my heart flutter for the first time in my life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The music stops but Kai is still in the same position with him breathing heavily. I feel as though I’m in a dream and my heart is beating fast like I’ve just ran around the whole school. I snap out of it and realise that I need to go before he sees me. I turn around and walk towards the stairway. Just when I was about to put my foot on the first step I hear the dance studio door open and then footsteps running towards me. I widen my eyes and panic. Oh no I got caught didn’t I...omg I should just RUN! I ran down the stairs in a hurry.

“Mina WAIT!” Kai said in a struggle and soon catches up with me. He grabs my wrist and turns me around. I look down not wanting to make eye contact. “Why did you just run from me? I just wanted to ask if you’re feeling better since yesterday” Kai says while panting.

“Oh I- I’m fine....but why do you even care?” I ask and it sounded a bit too harsher than planned.

“I don’t know isn’t that what normal people do and you didn’t answer my question” Kai said while staring at me seriously.

“What question?” I asked playing dumb. I obviously knew what he asked but just avoided it because I feel awkward.

“Why did you just run from me and in the morning when you bumped into me and when I saw you at lunch you just looked away” the tone in his voice was different, it was more gentle.

“Well because...I don’t want to see or talk to you JERK!” I said and ran out of the school. My face was red and I felt so embarrassed and uncomfortable. Omg did I just say that to him...maybe I was too harsh but what else could I say to him. I’m not going to regret this, nope, I mean he is a jerk after all...I guess. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***********************************************

HEY GUYS! Exo has finally released their teaser photos and I want to cry T^T

Hope you enjoy this chapter and please comment and subscribe! ^_^

I have exams atm but I will from today update frequently!

 

 

 

 

 

 

THEY'RE ALL SO PERFECT OMFG *___*

and happy birthday my bb panda Tao >.<