Chapter 3

You're Not the TOP of My World

                Sanghee was in the bathroom getting dressed after taking a shower. It was about 1 in the afternoon. She heard a knock at the front door and figured that her dads’ friend was over again. She shook her head to get some of the extra water out of her hair. She had no plans today so she put on a pair of pajama pants with little pandas printed on them and a tight gray tank top. About an inch of skin was visible between the top of her pants and the bottom of her shirt. She opened the door and walked towards the living room, not paying attention. She looked up and saw her dad setting up the PS2 for Seungri and Daesung who were sitting on her bed and TOP was sitting in one of the recliners.

                She stood there dumbstruck, unable to say anything. Her dad laughed as Daesung and Seungri waved at her excitedly. Her dad recognized who they were and grabbed the dogs leash and left with the dog. Seungri stood up and smiled at her. “Your friends entered you into a contest and you won! You get to spend the rest of the afternoon with us!” He sat back down next to Daesung. Daesung smiled at her and moved some of his blonde hair out of his face. “Is it ok if we play video games for a bit?” She nodded slowly.

                Sanghee just stood in one spot awkwardly. TOP cocked his head to the side and motioned for her to come over by him. She slowly walked over to him. She had seen them many times on TV, the internet and in pictures, but she knew nothing about them personally. TOP automatically reached out and grabbed her hips and turned her in multiple directions, like he was inspecting her. He saw the top of her tattoo sticking out above the top of her pajama bottoms. He pulled them down a bit, so that he could see what the tattoo was. She blushed and he still didn’t say anything.

                He suddenly placed his palms flat against the skin on her hips. Sanghee stared in shock. She really thought he was attractive, but she had no idea how to react in a situation like this. She stood there like an idiot as he examined her.

                TOP suddenly smiled up at her and in his deep voice stated “You’re pretty small and cute.” Seungri and Daesung burst out laughing as TOP pulled her onto his lap. “Hand me your phone.” She was in shock and did as he said. He saw her wallpaper of Hongki and Seunghyun and laughed a little.

                Daesung finally beat Seungri at whatever game they were playing. They both turned around and saw that he had essentially taken her hostage. Daesung laughed really hard. Seungri grinned “So, your name is Sanghee right? Who’s your favorite member of Big Bang?” Daesung smiled and TOP was suddenly curious and looked up from her phone. She really didn’t want to answer that question, since her favorite member had her trapped on his lap. They were all staring at her so she finally decided to answer.

                The first words she spoke since they arrived were “TOP.” TOP grinned at the other two members and wrapped his arm around her waist and went back to playing on her phone. She sat up straight, afraid to touch him. Seungri looked a little disappointed and Daesung stood up. “You’re voice is so cute!” He attempted to hug her but TOP tightened his arm around her and pulled her so her back was against his arm and shoulder.

                She turned red and stared at the floor. Daesung pouted a bit and Seungri laughed “Hyung, she won the chance to hang out with all of us. You can’t keep her all to yourself.” TOP stopped playing with Sanghee’s phone and handed it back. He had changed the wallpaper to a picture of himself. “But she is cute. Like one of my figures.” Seungri and Daesung nodded.

                Daesung grinned “Let’s go do something! Sanghee, go put on some clothes.” TOP let her go and she quickly scurried into the bathroom. She stared at herself in the mirror and slapped her face a couple times and even pinched herself. She sighed, she was definitely awake and this was really happening. She changed into a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. She came back out of the bathroom and put on her black oversized hoodie.

                They went outside and saw that there was a huge leaf pile in the courtyard of the apartment building. Daesung quickly ran over to it and threw a bunch of leaves at Seungri. Seungri started laughing and threw a bunch of leaves back. TOP leaned against one of the trees. Daesung and Seungri started wrestling in the leaves. Sanghee was laughing at them when they suddenly stopped and smiled at her.

                Daesung grabbed a bunch of leaves and threw them at her. She laughed and tried hitting them away. Then Seungri threw a bunch of leaves at her too. TOP was starting to get irritated. He suddenly walked over and stood in front of Sanghee, protecting her from the leaves. He smiled down at her as the leaves fell around them. She stared up at him in awe.

                They played around in the leaves for a while, TOP always making sure that none of the leaves hit her. Seungri sighed and sat on the ground. “I’m hungry you guys. Let’s go eat something.” They all agreed and they went back inside.

                Sanghee dug around in her fridge and found a pie. She got a slice for each of them and sat on her mattress with Daesung. Seungri and TOP each sat in a recliner. They ate the pie happily. Seungri got a text saying that it was almost time for them to leave. TOP stared at her as she said her goodbyes to Seungri and Daesung. She turned and smiled at TOP as he stood up. She hugged him “It was nice meeting you TOP.”

                He nodded and walked out without saying anything. Seungri followed him out and Daesung waved as he closed the door behind him. Sanghee picked up her phone and looked at what all TOP had edited. She saw that he had put his phone number in there with a note ‘Call or text me if you want to sometime. Tabi’

                 Sanghee ran outside and straight out to the parking lot. She stopped running as Seungri and Daesung had climbed into the van. TOP was still walking towards it. They saw her running and TOP turned around and walked slowly towards her. He stopped about twenty feet away from her. “What’s wrong?” he asked confused. She smiled at him as Seungri and Daesung got back out of the van. “Give me your phone.” She said putting her hand out.

                He walked up to her and placed his phone in her hand. She put her phone number in it and handed it back. “Now we are even.” TOP smiled at her and patted her on the head. Seungri and Daesung walked over to them and laughed. “We can stay a bit longer if you would like hyung. If it’s alright with Sanghee, that is.” Seungri said smiling. She nodded and TOP grinned. The four of them walked back towards her apartment as Daesung whispered to Sanghee. “I wonder why Tabi treats you like a child but still seems to like you.” She laughed and shrugged “I have no idea.”

                TOP suddenly put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her away from the other two and kissed her. She was stunned and didn’t move. TOP led her back to her apartment and the four of them went back inside.

                Sanghee walked in first and sat on one of the kitchen chairs and just stared at the floor with her eyes wide open. Seungri waved his hand in front of her face and got no reaction. He ran his fingers through his short black hair. “Tabi, I think you broke her.” TOP suddenly looked worried and lifted her chin up and inspected her face. “Oh no! Are you broken? I never break anything!”

                Daesung laughed “Hyung, she isn’t one of your toys. She is just in shock, not broken.” TOP glared at him. Sanghee finally came to her senses. “Sorry, I’m not broken. I just wasn’t expecting that.” Daesung and Seungri nodded and decided to play more video games. TOP smiled and sat back in the recliner from before. Sanghee felt awkward so she went to the cabinet and grabbed a bag of chips. She tried opening it but her hand slipped and she got a paper cut from the edge of the bag.

                “Ouch!” she said as she instinctively put her finger in . The three idols looked over at her. TOP went over to her and pulled her finger out of and looked at it. “You got a cut. You aren’t in mint condition now.” His expression suddenly went cold. She looked at him confused. “Mint condition?”

                He sat back in the recliner and leaned forward putting his head between his hands. There was a sudden knock on the door. Sanghee answered it and it was Big Bangs manager. “I’m sorry but you guys really can’t stay any longer.” He said motioning for them to hurry up.

                Daesung grinned and hugged Sanghee and ruffled her hair. “It was fun playing with you today!” Seungri pouted as he hugged her with one arm. “It was nice meeting you.” TOP stood up from the chair and walked straight out the door without saying a word or even looking at her.

                Seungri and Daesung both bowed “We apologize for TOP.” They waved as they left. She closed the door behind them and sat on her mattress staring at the recliner he was sitting in. She was thinking really hard and had a serious expression on her face when her dad came home.

                The dog came up to her and started wagging his tail at her, she didn’t react. Her dad pushed on her with his foot. “Why are you staring at my chair so intently?” She fell over onto her side and sighed.

                “I think TOP is a jerk.” She stated staring her dog in the face. Her dad looked at her confused as she explained everything. Her dad was even more confused. “He talked like you were a collectable.” He laughed a bit. “That’s no excuse for kissing you and then suddenly changing after you got a cut.” She nodded. “He’s irritating and a jerk.” She laid out on her bed and stared at the ceiling.