Chapter 08: Gender Questions & Fishing

The Annoying & Charismatic Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minho slowly woke up.  He stretched his arms and his whole body.  He opened one of his eyes and saw the early sunlight coming from the window.  He slowly sat up and he noticed the blanket on him.  He doesn’t remember having that blanket around last night.  He scratched his head and was about stand up when he saw a note in front of him on the coffee table.

Minho-yah…thanks for the food last night.  It was delicious like always.

I didn’t want to wake you up last night since you were sleeping soundly, so I just covered you up.

I’ll be at school the whole day, so if I don’t see you later have a great day.

p.s.

I made some breakfast…it’s not much compared to yours.

~ Sulli~

Minho smiled widely.  This was the first time Sulli used his name, even though it’s on a piece of post-it note.  He grabbed the note and folded it and placed it in his wallet for safe keeping.  He stood up and folded the blanket before walking towards the dining table.

Minho couldn’t help but smile.  Sulli who was born and raised in America made some pancakes, eggs, and bacon for breakfast…totally western way.  He pulled the stool and sat down.  He grabbed the fork and started tasting the food.  “Hmm…not bad.  Not bad at all.” He nodded his head with a gently smile on his face.

~ TACI ~

Sulli had a full schedule today at the University.  She was already on her 3rd class today who she shared with the rest of the girls. 

Finally the class was over and they were all walking down the University’s food court.

“Hey Sulli.” Luna walked beside her.

“Yeah?” Sulli saw their usual spot open and walked straight to it.

“I heard that Minho has been hanging out at your place lately.” Luna placed her bag on the bench once they reached the table.

“Really?” Sulli wasn’t paying much attention as she settled herself on her favorite spot.  “Who said that?”

“Onew and Jonghyun.” Krystal said while watching Sulli’s reaction while she sat in front of her.

Sulli just shrugged.

“So, you’re not denying it?” Victoria was curious.

“Deny what?” Sulli frowned.

“Are you even listening to what we were talking about?” Luna frowned.

“Huh?” Sulli looked at them with her big innocent eyes.  “Yeah, I was listening…something about Minho, Onew and Jonghyun?”

“Yeah and that Minho…” Krystal was cut off.

“Hey where’s Amber?” Sulli looked around.  She didn’t even realize that she just cut off Krystal, who was frowning right now.

Victoria was the one who found her.  “There she is.  What is she doing back there?”

“Looks like she’s busy texting someone.” Luna observed.

The four girls looked at each other.  “Something’s up.” Sulli observed.  “She’s grinning like a love sick girl.”

“Amber?” Luna asked.  “No way…We’re talking about Amber here.  She never even paid any attention to any guys at all.”

“Then how can you explain her actions?” Sulli looked at the girls with a grin.

“Well, we can find out now.” Luna pointed at Amber who was walking towards them.

Amber looked at them and then stopped.  “What’s going on?”

She saw the girls grinning at her.  “Okay, what did you guys do now?”

“Not us.” Krystal wiggled her eyebrows.

“Then who?” Amber inquired.

“You.” All four girls said the same time as they moved from their spot and towards Amber.

Amber looked surprised and pointed at herself.  “Me? What did I do?”

The girls walked around her.  “Who were you texting earlier?”

Amber was caught off guard.  “I…huh?...I wasn’t…”

“Don’t lie now.” Krystal took her cellphone.

“Yah! Krystal! Give it back!” Amber yelled after Krystal who sprinted away from her.

Amber got away from Luna and Victoria and ran towards Krystal.

“Krystal…Over here!” Sulli yelled with her hands up in the air.

Krystal had no choice. The other two girls were farther than Sulli and Amber was just at arm’s length.  She threw the phone to Sulli.

Sulli caught it and started going through the phone.  Amber was running towards her.  “Sulli, give it back.”

Sulli looked up when he saw the text.  Amber froze.  The three girls were grinning waiting to know who the person Amber was texting.  Sulli looked at the worried Amber and to her other friends.  Then she said.  “Amber, why are you grinning so much when you just got the text from your brother?”

“What?” Krystal asked.  “Just her brother? No one else?”

Sulli shook her head.  “Yeah, all the text was from her brother.  Something about a new girl he met.”

“Oh…” The three girls looked disappointed when they walked back to heir table.

“C’mon, we only have few minutes left for our lunch time.” Amber changed the subject.  “Sulli and I still have classes this afternoon.”

“Oh that’s right.  You both have those English classes.”  Krystal pulled out her lunch from her bag.  “I don’t understand why you need those English classes when you both speak English fluently.”

“You mean English Lit class?” Sulli rolled her eyes.  “We just like English Literatures.

“Well, we three have the afternoon free.” Krystal grinned.  “What should we do?”

“Should we text Onew and see if they want to hang out?” Victoria wondered.

“That’s a good idea.” Luna got excited.

“Have you three been hanging out with the Shining boys?”  Sulli asked.

“SHINEE,  not shining Sulli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter