Chapter 19: The Truth

The Annoying & Charismatic Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy New Year to all my wonderful readers!

I'm so sorry it took me a while to update this story.

But here's the new chapter and hopefully the next and last chapter will be posted soon after this.

Again, thank you for being faithful and supportive.

Hope y'all enjoy this chapter and let me know what y'all think!

Enjoy!

 

 

Key was watching For You in Full Blossom when he heard someone jiggling the door knob with a key.  Then in came Minho looking out of sort.
“Hey! Where did you go?” Key asked Minho the moment he saw him walked in their apartment.
“Nowhere.” Minho shrugged as he walked passed Key in the living room.
“Nowhere? You were gone all day and it’s almost midnight!” Key pointed a bit irritated at Minho’s lack of responsibility. “Do you even remember we have a show to do tomorrow?!”
Minho paused and looked at Key.  “I know what we’re doing tomorrow.” Minho furrowed his eyebrows towards Key. “I was there when Hyung informed us with our schedule.  I’m going to bed.” Minho turned around and headed straight to his room.
“Hey!” Key called back at Minho’s retreating back.
Taemin walked in the room and noticed Minho heading down his room and Key looking a bit upset behind him.  He took a bite of his apple and asked innocently.  “What’s going on?” 
Key turned and glared at him.  “Nothing.” He snapped before he could catch himself. “Go back to your room.  It’s late already.”                            
Taemin frowned at his hyung before walking down to his room and murmured.  “Such a drama queen.”


~ TACI ~

Sulli was trying to find a way to make amends with Minho.  She was pacing back and forth in her living room  trying to come up with a plan or some kind of excuse to ‘accidentally’ bump into him that would force her to confront her feelings and finally be honest to Minho and herself.  
She was in deep thoughts when her phone started to ring.  She glanced at her phone that she left on the counter and tried to ignore it, but whoever was on the other line was really persistent, she couldn’t take the noise any longer and finally gave in and walked towards the counter and picked her phone up and answer.
“YAH?!” Sulli snapped at the person on the other end of the phone.
“Sulli?!” An urgent voice boomed from the other line that made Sulli cringed.
“Amber? What the heck?! You almost broke my ear drums!” Sulli yelled back on the phone.
“Whoa! You were the one who just snapped at me just a few seconds ago...what’s wrong with you?!”
Sulli’s jaw dropped.  “What’s wrong with me?! Are you asking what’s wrong with me?! When you were the one who called me and yelling bloody murder in my ear!”
…Tense silence…
Sulli closed her eyes and tried to calm herself down.  She cleared as she ran her fingers through her hair in frustration.  “I’m sorry Amber. I...”
Amber cut her off before she could continue.  “No, I’m the one who is sorry.” 
“Amber…” Sulli whispered.
“Listen Sulli, I know you’re going through a lot right now.  I’m just glad that you are back and you called me.  But now, you need to fix what you’ve done to Minho.  He was acting strange and Key confirmed it with me this morning.” 
Amber got Sulli’s attention now.  “What do you mean?”
“I think he already knows that you and Arieshorse are the same.” Amber blurted out.
Sulli sat down on her sofa and placed her hands over her eyes.  
“Sulli? Are you still there?” Amber sounded a bit anxious.  “Hey!”
“I’m here…sorry.” Sulli moved her hand down on her side, opened her eyes and stared at her white ceiling.  “Amber...I know.”
Amber sounded a bit confuse.  “You know what?”
“I know that Minho finally found out about Arieshorse.”
“Oh…What?!” 
“Yeah, and when I saw him left my place last night I heard him said goodbye.”
“Wait…goodbye?” Amber was a bit perplexed to hear this.  “Why? He should be excited that the person that he admired most is the same one that he loves!”
“Loved…not loves.” Sulli mumbled her words. “Past tense Amber.”
“What did you say?” Amber asked.
Sulli shook her head and stood up.  “I have to go Amber.  I’ll talk to you later.  I need to clear my head.”
“Wait!  Sulli listen!”
Sulli hang up and threw her phone on the sofa and it hit her remote control which opened the TV.  She grabbed the remote and turned towards her TV to shut it off, but stopped when she saw the pictures of SHINEE group on the screen.
“…So, we will be back in two hours for the live interview of the popular SHINEE boys…” Said the host of the show and continued on.  “If you have any questions you can come down here at our studio and ask in person or you can call and give it to us and we will choose the questions for the SHINEE boys to answer.”
Sulli turned off her TV and stared at it for a while.  “This is it.” She said out loud.  “I know what I have to do.” With that said she grabbed her purse from the counter and ran out of her apartment.


~ TACI ~


Minho looking a bit haggard looked around the set.  They were all here at seven am for make-up and wardrobe check.  The program doesn’t even start until one in the afternoon.  He was tired both mentally and physically and he wanted to do was just go back to the dorm and sleep.  After what he discovered yesterday he couldn’t sleep at all.  He knew that he need to let Sulli go, but what his mind wanted to do doesn’t coincide to what his heart says.
“Hey Minho!” 
Minho turned around to see four pairs of eyes staring down at him. He frowned and stared back at his friends.  “What?”
“Hyung, we’ve been calling you for about five minutes and you were just staring into space.” Taemin said.
“Are you okay?” Key looked worried as he stepped closer to his f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter