Chapter 12: Trouble Brewing...

The Annoying & Charismatic Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone!

Happy New Year!

So sorry for this late update...Things were not that peachy on my side the last few weeks.

But I wanted to update this fic before the New Year...which is probably late on some of y'all already...I still have 7 hours to go for the New Year!

I just want to thank you for all your support and being patient with me!

Hope y'all had fun on this chapter.

Again, Happy New Year!

Go MinSul Couple!!!

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

Breakfast with the Choi.

Sulli went up to the Hotel’s penthouse where her parents were staying at for the night.

 She received a call last night from her Mom that she wanted to have breakfast with her since she didn’t bother coming back after she stormed out the exhibit. She knew that her parents would be leaving before lunch, so she didn’t have a choice but to meet with them.  They were supposed to fly back to the States.

 Sulli stopped few feet from her parent’s suite.  Something was up.  They usually fly in different countries and never stayed in one spot for too long.

She knew that her parents just came from the States and not they are going back there again which was very unusual.  She blew the hair away from her face and knocked on the door.  She heard soft footsteps coming towards her and the door flew open with her Mom on the other side.

“Sulli dear!” Her mom hugged her real tight.

“Mom…Cant. Breathe.” Sulli barely got it out.

“Oh, I’m so sorry dear.” Her mom hugged her one more time before letting her go.  “I missed you.  You know that right?”

Sulli just stared at her mom expressionless.

“Oh c’mon don’t sulk honey.  We are sorry for dragging Shin Min here last night.  We thought you would be happy since you haven’t seen each other for a long time.  We didn’t know that you broke up already.”

Sulli walked passed her mom.  “Well, how would you know when you’re always somewhere around the world.”

“Sulli? You’re here, that’s good.” Her dad popped his head from the veranda.  “Food is out here, come and let’s eat.”

Sulli followed her dad outside.  “Good morning Dad.” Sulli gave him a peck on his cheek.

Her dad frowned and looked at her mom.  Her mom just smiled as she sat beside her husband.

“So, how are you?” Her dad started.

“I’m fine…like always.” Sulli placed some eggs, bacon, and pancakes on her place…her favorite breakfast.

Sulli noticed how her dad and mom kept looking at each other. 

Her dad coughed.  “We are sorry about Shin Min.  We didn’t really know.”

Sulli shrugged.  “Don’t care.”

Mrs. Choi sighed.  “I just…I mean We just want you to know that he spoke with Shin Min and told him not to come near you ever again.”

“Okay.” Sulli answered dryly.

Mr. Choi was about to say some more when Mrs. Choi touched his arms and shook her head.  Mrs. Choi looked at her daughter and change the subject.

“So, that boy Minho, the one you were with last night.” Her mom started to fish.  “Is he your boyfriend?”

“Nope.” Sulli said without hesitation.

Her mom looked at her dad…motioning for him to say something.

Mr. Choi rolled his eyes.  “He looks like a nice young man.”

Sulli looked at her dad the same time placing a big cut of pancake in .  “I guess.” She said in between bites.

“Sulli don’t talk with your mouth full.” Her mom shook her head.

She swallowed her food.  “Then stop asking me questions then.”

Sulli noticed that both her parents were trying to say something, but wasn’t sure how to ask.  “Okay, what is it?” She swallowed the last food in and placed her utensils down.

Her mom was surprised.  “What do you mean dear?”

“Something’s up.  You both had been sending signals since I got here.  Just tell me.”  Sulli grabbed the pineapple juice and poured some in her glass.

“Well, we have some good news.” Her mom brightly said.

“Are you pregnant?” Sulli asked with her big expecting eyes.

Her dad spilled his drink.  “Pregnant?!”

Sulli used her most innocent look.  “Oh, you’re not?”

Her mom tried to wipe the spill off from her dad.  “Sulli, what in the world were you thinking.”

“Well, usually when someone said something like that it means they are pregnant.” Sulli shrugged.

Mrs. Choi sighed.  “I am not pregnant.”

“Then what is it?” Sulli was getting tired of this conversation.

“We bought a house in California.” His dad announced. 

Sulli was caught off guard.  Her parents never do anything unless they are sure about it.  “A House?”

“Yes…a beautiful house by the beach.”  Her dad said while lovingly looked at her mom.  “There’s more.”

Sulli squeaked.  “More?”

“Yeah, I accepted a job as the anchor of night news in California.” Her dad looked so proud.

“Are these for real?” Sulli couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

“Yes, that’s why we want to tell you, so you can move and live with us.” Her mom finally dropped the bomb.

“I what?” She stood up.

“Sit down Sulli.” Her dad ordered.

Sulli sat sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter