Chapter 07: How They Met The Famous Sulli

The Annoying & Charismatic Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Minho was wondering where everyone was at.  He checked everywhere and everyone was out.  He went in his room and dropped himself on his bed.  He looked at the ceiling.

“I’m bored…” He grabbed his phone and started to text someone.

-Are you still at work?-

He waited, but no answer.  He texted again.

-Are you ignoring my text?-

-You know I can text you all night-

Few seconds later he received a text back.

-Hater: Who the heck are you?!-

Minho was surprised.  He checked the number and it was Sulli’s.  Then he remembered that he just took her phone and called his number without her knowing it.

-Sorry, this is Minho.-

-Hater: Minho? How did you get my number?-

Then he received another text after that.

-Hater: Nevermind…don’t answer.-

Minho laughed out loud.  He could see Sulli rolling her eyes.

-So? Are you off work?-

-Hater: Nanyah…=P-

-Nanyah? What’s that? Is that a place? Are you there right now?-

-Hater: Nanyah means None of yah business!-

-Oh…c’mon now…I bet you’re still at work.  I can come there right now to confirm.-

-Hater: I’m closing tonight-

-I knew it.  You want me to wait for you after work? I can pick you up-

-Hater: No.-

-Then I’ll wait for you at your condo-

-Hater: No.-

-How about tomorrow? I don’t have any work or plans tomorrow.-

-Hater: No! Can you just leave me alone!-

-How about I cook some spaghetti with garlic bread tomorrow?-

Minho noticed the lack of response.  He grinned to himself.  She was probably contemplating if she would let him come or not.  Then he heard a text.

-Hater: Fine…come tomorrow.-

Minho jumped off his bed and started dancing. 

“Hyung…what are you doing?”

Minho jumped when he saw Taemin at his door munching on something.

“Oh nothing…well…trying to come up with different dance for our next song.”  He quickly made up.

“Oh…okay.” Taemin asked.  “Do you know where everyone else is at?”

“Nope…I was hoping you know since I thought you were with them.”

“Nope…I was out shopping.” Taemin explained.  “Okay Hyung…I’ll be in my room resting.”

“Okay…” Minho answered back.  When he saw Taemin left he grabbed his phone to see if he got any other messages.  “That girl…doesn’t text back.” He mumbled, but then he smiled because he would see her tomorrow.  “Gotta feed my princess.”

~ TACI ~

The next day, SHINEE’s Manager showed up at their dorm to inform them about their schedule.

“Okay…there are no scheduled appearances for your group the next two weeks.  After that though…You all be at the TV show Strong Heart.” Their manager informed them.

“Yeah!” Taemin jumped in excitement.  “Personal free time!”

The manager laughed at Taemin’s reaction.  “Let me know if you all want to go on vacation somewhere.  You all deserved this since you all had been busy with back to back programs and concerts.  Just let me know where you want to go and I’ll arrange everything.”

“Can we go by ourselves?” Minho asked.

“By ‘ourselves’ you mean just the group?” The manager was waiting for his answer.

“No, I mean…just me.” Minho said softly.

The other four members all looked at him with a surprised, but a knowing look.

Their manager sat down and faced Minho.  “Are you planning on going somewhere?”

“Well, I am…but I’m just staying at my friend’s place to relax.”

“Hmm…” His manager was trying to decide.  “Is this the same friend you had been visiting the last month or two?”

Minho looked surprised, but still answered.  “Yes, same friend.”

The four other members were waiting what their manager would say.

“Well, I guess it’s fine.  Just as long you update me at the end of the night that you’re fine and that you didn’t get yourself in any trouble.” The manager shrugged.

“Wait!” Onew interrupted.  “You’re letting Minho go somewhere without knowing who his friend is?”

The manager frowned.  “Why? Is there something I need to know about this friend of his?”

Key elbowed Onew.  “No…We were just wondering why you are so lenient with Minho.”

“Well, he’s doing great right now.  Better than ever actually.  He has been so energetic that a lot of people started to notice him more and more.  He has this glow on him that attracts the people.  So, as long as he is not getting himself in trouble of scandal the company and I are fine with it.”

The boys were surprised at his answer…especially Minho.  He didn’t know that he even has a glow right now. 

“Okay…if there’s nothing else. I will need to go.  I have to work on your next schedule and once I finished it I can probably have a short break too.” The manager winked at them before leaving their dorm.

Minho was excited.  “Okay, guys…I’ll see you all in two weeks!” Minho jumped off his seat.

“Yah!” Onew yelled.  “Where are you going?!”

“Nanyah!” Minho yelled back.

Onew looked at the other boys.  “Nanyah?”

“Is that a place?” Taemin asked while trying to think.

“I can’t believe our manager let him go like that!” Jonghyun was still shocked.

“Does he even know that his friend is a girl?” Key wondered.

“Probably not…or maybe he knows, but prefers not to actually know about it.” Onew speculated.

“So? What are we going to do?” Key asked.

Onew looked at the boys.  “Only one thing…” The boys leaned towards him.  “We need to get to know this Sulli.”

~ TACI ~

Sulli bit her tongue.  “Dangit!” She stomped her foot on the ground trying to get the pain away

“What’s wrong with you?” Amber asked when she saw her friends stomping her foot on the ground.

“I bit my tongue.” Sulli cupped .

“Someone’s thinking of you.” Amber joked.

“What?” Amber frowned at her.  “Who the heck would be thinking of me?”

Amber shrugged.  “A secret admirer?” She teased.

“Hah…as if there’s one.” Sulli just shrugged it off and walked back to the counter to take orders.

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter