Chapter 05: The Sneaky & Charismatic Idol

The Annoying & Charismatic Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli finally arrived home after a long day at school.  She couldn’t wait to have a long, relaxing bubble bath.  It has been a long week and she wanted to relax tonight for her big day tomorrow.  She grinned widely as she punched in her codes on her door.  She had a list of what she needed for tomorrow’s big splurge in her mind and she just needed to list it all down so she won’t forget.

She walked in her place and tossed her keys in the key bowl when she noticed the light in her living room.

“Dangit…he is here again.” She dropped her head back and groaned as she closed the door behind her.  She doesn’t want to fight anyone tonight, so she tried to calm herself first before walking in to get her unwanted visitor out.  She saw her living room empty.  “Hmm…did I make a mistake? I probably just left the lights on when I left this morning.” She shrugged and was walking towards her room when she heard a noise coming from the kitchen.  She frowned and slowly walked back up.  She walked towards her kitchen and there she found Minho cooking.

“Yah!” She yelled.

Minho jumped and dropped the spatula.  “You scared me!”

She walked closer to him about to tell him to go home when she smelled something amazing.  “What’s that smell?”

Minho was washing the spatula when he answered.  “It’s my kimchi fried rice.” He said.  “Which you almost ruined by scaring me.” He pointed out a bit upset.

“Kimchi fried rice?” Sulli asked as she walked around the kitchen island towards the stove and saw the delicious looking food.  She closed her eyes and breathed in the aroma.  “It smells good.”

Minho glowered at her.  “Of course it smells good…It tastes good too since I’m the one who cooked it.”

“So you can cook then…” Sulli pretended she didn’t care.  “So what…”

Minho looked at her carefully.  “I guess you won’t be eating any of these then.” He showed her more of the food he made. 

Sulli bit her lower lip and she looked at the delicious food in front of her.  “I don’t want to…but I don’t want to waste all the food you made.”

“Really now…” Minho didn’t believe her.  He grabbed some of the plates and utensils.  “C’mon…help me set up the table.”

Sulli tilted her head on the side and crossed her arms over her chest.  “Aren’t you making yourself at home too much…in MY HOME.”

Minho stopped on his tracks.  “I cooked these all for you…c’mon let’s eat before it gets cold.” With that said he went straight to the dining room.

~ TACI ~

Minho placed the food on the table.  He breathed a sigh of relief when he noticed that Sulli didn’t force him to get out of her place.  He remembered Krystal mentioned that whenever they need something from Sulli they would always prepared something good to eat, so Sulli won’t be able to say ‘No’ to them.  He grinned to himself as he looked behind his shoulder.  It actually worked.

Minho stood up straight when he heard Sulli behind him.  He turned around and smiled his sweetest smile that would make all his fans go crazy.  “Let’s eat.”

Sulli looked at him suspiciously.  He coughed to cover his laugh.  The look on her face was just priceless.  He knew she was trying to figure out what he was planning, but he won’t give in.  Then finally she sat down and started helping herself with the food he made.

Minho watched her enjoy his cooking which made him happy.

“Aren’t you going to eat?” Sulli asked not even looking at him.

Minho smiled.  “I am.  Let me just grab the water.” He walked back in the kitchen to the fridge.

“How did you learn to cook this good?” Sulli called out from the dining room it between bites.

Minho walked back with a pitcher of water.  “Just by myself…mostly when I’m at the dorm.”

“I see.” Sulli added more food on her plate.

“If you want…I can cook whenever I’m here.” Minho slightly suggested as he watched her reaction at the corner of his eyes.

Sulli placed her spoon and fork down and swallowed the food she had in .  She looked at Minho and then at all the food in front of her.  She did this three times before letting out a big sigh.  “Fine…If you’re here you need to cook.  No food…no stay.”

Minho wanted to jump and pumped his fist in the air, but he stopped himself.  Instead he acted that it was nothing and just nodded his head in agreement.  “Okay, I can do that.  I can even shop for the ingredients if you don’t have it.”  Then to reel in his prey he added.  “If you have anything you wanted me to cook, let me know I’ll make it for you.”

Sulli’s eyes popped out.  “Really?!”

Minho showed his grin this time.  “Yes, really.  Just let me know.”

“Great! Let’s start tomorrow!” Then she looked towards her kitchen.  “I think we will need to go shopping too.”

“Hey, you’re the boss.” Minho winked at her before he started eating.

~ TACI ~

Café Ai – Saturday Morning

“Hyung…” Taemin tugged on Onew’s sleeves.

“What?”

“Why are we at this café so early in the morning?” Taemin yawned as he pulled his hoody over his head.

“Yeah, why did you drag us out here?” Key complained.

“This is our first off for days and you wanted to come here?” Jonghyun looked around the café.

“Where’s Minho anyway?” Key finally noticed his absence.

“Did he disappear again?” Jonghyun frowned. 

“I called the manager and he said not to worry.” Onew frowned remembering the conversation this morning when he called their manager to let him know that Minho was not in the dorm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter