Chapter 04: The Cunning Idol

The Annoying & Charismatic Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah!” Minho yelled when he fell on the floor.  He was massaging his when he realized what was happening.  He saw a very angry and scary Sulli looking down at him. 

He waved his hand sheepishly.  “Hi…long time no see.”

“What are you doing here?!” Sulli barked.  “And how the heck did you get in my condo?!”

Minho slowly stood up and stepped away a little from Sulli, who was still holding the bat tightly on her hands.  “Your superintendent?” He hesitantly said.

Sulli shook her head in confusion.  “Why would she do that?”

“Well…I told the superintendent downstairs that I lost my keys and that I needed to get in.” He blurted out.

“And she believed you?!” Sulli looked incredulous.

“Yeah, plus she’s a big fan of my group.” He scratched his head grinning at her.  “I gave her my autograph and took picture with her.”

“You freaking kidding me!” Sulli screamed as she threw her hands up in the air.  She walked towards Minho and started pushing him towards the door.  “Move!”

“What are you doing?” Minho frowned as he tried to get away from her.

“You!” She pointed at him.  “Need.To.Get.OUT!” Sulli growled at Minho.

“Wait!” Minho raised his hands in defense.

“Wait?!” Sulli asked cynically.  “What do you mean by WAIT?!”

“I mean…can you listen to me first before you throw me out.” Minho begged.

“Listen to what?” Sulli couldn’t believe she’s having this conversation.  “Listen to how you forced yourself in my place…in my life?! Where the heck is my privacy?!”

“I can explain!” Minho said looking more tired than the usual.

~ TACI ~

Sulli looked at Minho for a minute…she was assessing what she would do next.  She was still angry about this guy invading her comfort zone, but calmed down enough to hear him out.

“Explain yourself.” If looks could kill, Minho would probably be six feet under by now.

Minho stood up dusting his pants as he slowly gathered himself together.  “I needed to be alone.”

Sulli waited for more…a minute passed…she then realized that was his answer.  “You wanted to be alone?” She was not convinced, but she saw him nod his head.  She couldn’t believe this was happening. “I think your definition of alone is different from mine.  Being alone means not being around someone!” Then she pointed out as she looked around her place.  “Right now…You are not alone!”

“Well, technically yes…” Minho pointed out. 

“No you’re not…technically or not!” Sulli informed him.  “Since I am here…which is MY condo…MY place…MY sanctuary…”

Minho placed his hands up.  “I get it…YOUR place.”

Sulli suspiciously added.  “Yes…MY place.  Not yours or anyone else, but MINE! Which I still couldn’t believe the Sup let you in without my consent!” She started pacing.

“I explained that already.” Minho answered tiredly.  Sulli was giving him a headache by going back and forth.

Sulli stopped and shook her head.  “Still…I would need to talk to her.”

“Wait.” Minho called out to her.

Sulli looked back at him.  “What?”

“Can I stay tonight here?” Minho reluctantly asked.

“Say what?” Sulli thought she heard it wrong.

Minho mumbled.  “I think you heard me.”

“I heard you…but I think I heard you wrong.  There’s no way you’ll be asking to stay here since you know I wanted you OUT OF HERE.”

“But…this is the only place I know I can be alone.” Minho begged.

“Again! You are not alone here! How many times do I need to tell you that! You and I here are not alone!” Sulli wanted to hit her head on the wall.

“Well, you being here is like being alone anyway.” Minho blurted out.  ‘Since you ignore me all the time anyway,’ he thought to himself.

“Say what?” Sulli glared at him.

“I meant…no one knows this place and I can be away from everyone.” Minho saved himself.

Sulli walked towards her living room and flopped down on her sofa.  “I don’t understand why you can’t just get your own place.”

Minho followed her slowly.  He tried not mess with her mood right now since she forgot to kick him out of her place for now.  “We have to live in the dorm still until we are really popular or established out there.”

“ to be you then.” Sulli said nonchalantly.  “Still doesn’t explain why you need to be here in my place.” Then she looked at him.  “How about a hotel? You can stay at a hotel and really be alone!”

Minho sat carefully beside Sulli.  “Look…” He started.  “Can I just stay here whenever I feel like I want to be alone?” Sulli was about to argue when he started talking again.  “Listen to me first.”  Then he added.  “Please.”

Sulli observed him and decided to hear his explanation.  “Go ahead.”

Minho breathes a sigh of relief once he saw her relaxed.  “Ok…Have you had that moment that you just wanted to disappear and just be away from the noise…the crowd…and even from the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter