Chapter 18: Arieshorse

The Annoying & Charismatic Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ahhhh! I’m so full!” Taemin said out loud before throwing himself on the sofa.

“Who wouldn’t be full like that? You practically gulped down every single food we ordered.” Jong Hyun pointed out at the maknae.

Taemin frowned.  “I couldn’t help it.  I was really hungry.”

Onew flicked on Taemin’s forehead before settling down on the other side of the sofa.  “How could you be hungry when you ate half of everyone’s pastry in the café and gulped down a venti hot chocolate with it?”

Temin looked offended.  “Hyung!” He said dramatically.  “I’m a growing boy.  I need food.”

“Food my .  Just admit you’re a glutton.” Jong Hyun laughed.

Taemin’s eyes widen then slowly turned into smile.  “I guess you’re right.”

Everyone was laughing with his admission except Kibum.

Onew was the first one to notice.  “Key, is something wrong?”

Key frowned as he scanned the room.  “Don’t you think it’s odd that Minho is not out here?”

Jong Hyun looked around the room.  “He’s probably still in his room sleeping.”

Taemin looked at his watch.  “It’s already past one.  He’s always up early you know.”

Onew looked thoughtful and started to head towards Minho’s room.  Everyone trailed behind him like some little ducklings following the mother duck.

“Minho!” Onew knocked at the door and waited.  He tried to listen if there was any movement, but all he got was pure silence.

“Open the door.” Jong Hyun said with authority in his voice.

Onew nodded, he twisted the knob and found it unlocked, so he continued to slowly open it.  “Minho, we’re coming in.” He announced himself and the others.

They all walked in an empty room.

“Where do you think he is?” Jong Hyun asked no one in particular while looking around the room.

Onew took his phone out of his pocket and started to call Minho.

“Did he say anything about having plans today?” Kibum asked his friend while he browsed through Minho’s desk.

Jong Hyun scratched his head as he tried to remember his last conversation with Minho.  “I don’t think so.  He was just his usual self.”

“He’s not answering his phone.” Onew looked worried now.

“Hyung…” Taemin called at his Hyungs.

Onew looked at Taemin who was standing at the end of Minho’s bed and answered.  “What?”

“Look.” Taemin turned his head towards his four Hyung as he pointed out something on Minho’s bed.

The other three walked to where Taemin was standing and saw what he was pointing at.

“So…they’re photos.” Onew said nonchalantly and turned his attention back to the room trying to find something that would give them a clue at what Minho was up to.

Jong Hyun picked up a couple of the photos.  “These aren’t just any photos.  They’re from the tour we just did.”

Kibum’s curiosity peeked.  He walked and stood behind Jong Hyun and looked over his shoulder as he flipped through the photos one by one.

“Those are the ones in Indonesia.” Kibum pointed out when he noticed the designs on the stage.

“That’s not all.” Jong Hyun pointed out.  “Here are some from Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Japan.”

Onew couldn’t stand it anymore and joined his other friends going through the photos.

“These are wonderful photos.” Onew was in awe. “It captures every emotion on Minho’s face.”

Jong Hyun looked concern as he dropped the photos back on the bed and looked at his friends.  “Did all of you notice something strange?”

“Yeah.” Onew answered.  “These are photos of Minho…just him.  I don’t see any of our faces on these photos.”

“Does that mean Minho have a stalker?” Taemin asked.  “You think he was kidnapped by this stalker?!”

Jong Hyun flicked Taemin’s forehead.  “Stop spouting nonsense.  There’s no stalker here.”

Taemin was rubbing his forehead to ease the pain away when he answered back.  “How do you know it’s not a stalker?”

Key picked up one of the photos.  “It’s not a stalker.  A stalker won’t take these beautiful photos.  This is more personal.”

“I bet you, Minho knows who this is and he is out there right now trying to find this person.” Onew said when he noticed the name on the photos. 

Key looked back at the pile of photos and grabbed one of them to see what Onew was talking about.  “Arieshorse.” He looked at the rest and shuffled through it and he saw that each one of the photos on the bed has the name ‘arieshorse’ embedded on it.

“Wait…” Taemin remembered something.  “Isn’t Arieshorse the photographer that Minho really likes?”

Onew looked around the room and saw a few framed photos on the wall.  He walked towards them and what he saw confirmed what Taemin shared.  He turned around and looked at his friends and asked.  “Does this mean this Arieshorse knows about Minho?”

“Wait…” Something just dawned on Key.  He looked at his friends with a revelation on his face.  “I know who Arieshorse is.”

 

~ TACI ~

Minho arrived at Sulli’s place panting heavily after he figured out who Arieshorse was; he grabbed his wallet and keys in a hurry and ran out of their dorm as fast and straight here.  He doesn’t know why, but in his heart he knew that Arieshorse and Sulli are one and the same.

He stood up straight and took a deep breath.  He slowly stepped closer to the door, but hesitated for a bit before sliding the door lock open.  He paused and took a deep breath once more before he entered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter