Chapter 15: His & Her Feelings

The Annoying & Charismatic Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho woke up from his deep slumber by the bright light that was emitting from the window.  He grabbed his blanket and pulled it over his head as he tried going back to sleep. 

Few seconds later he bolted up in an instant as he looked around the unfamiliar light pink room.

“This is not my room.” He uttered under his breath as he closed his eyes while he slowly dropped back on the bed.  He stared at the ceiling while trying to remember what happened last night.

He remembered clearly there was lightning and thunder.

 He doesn’t want to admit it, but those two things were the only ones that scared the heck out of him.  It all started when he was a kid. 

He remembered playing outside their house in the backyard when it started pouring rain.  He recalled his mom calling him to get back inside, but he totally ignored it and just continued playing around in their backyard.  He was jumping all over the puddles of water and was running around the big old tree that they had at their backyard. 

He was about to go run towards the swing under the big tree when lightning strike and it hit one of the branches causing it to break in half.  That made him stopped on his tracks as he saw all those things happened just a couple of feet away from where he stood and then followed by the loud sound of thunder.

Even now he could still remember the fear and the shock he experienced that time. His scared and panicked parents carried him immediately inside the house making sure he was not injured. 

He was fine physically, but was a wreck both mentally and emotionally.  No one did understand how that incident left a big scar in him that would never heal. 

He slowly opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling.  How would he face Sulli? Now that she saw the embarrassing side of him.

He kept looking at the ceiling like it would give him the answer that he seeks.

He sighed and finally decided to face the music.  He pushed himself up the bed and there he smelled the delicious aroma of pancakes and bacon.  He heard his stomach growl.  “I guess I’m hungry.”

Minho jumped off of the bed and followed the delightful smell of breakfast all the way to the kitchen.

There he saw Sulli eating while reading the early newspaper. 

“Good morning.” Minho said as he sat across from Sulli.  It didn’t escape him how Sulli flipped the newspaper craftily the moment she saw him.

“Good morning to you too.” Sulli grabbed the juice box in front of her and offered it to Minho.

“No thanks.” He grabbed the coffee pot instead that was in the middle of the table.  “I’ll have this instead.”

Sulli shrugged as she turned her attention back to the newspaper in front of her.

Minho was curious on what was on that page.  He placed some of the eggs and bacon on his plate before asking casually.  “Can I see that paper?”

Sulli frowned and grabbed one of the newspapers she wasn’t reading on the table and handed it to him.

“No, not that one.” Minho pointed out.  “The one on your hand.”

Sulli raised one of her eyebrows.  “Is it too early that you can’t see properly?” Sulli asked with a frown on her face.  “I’m reading this paper…the ones on my hands.”

Minho rolled his eyes.  “Not the first two pages.  You’re on the fifth page.  You can give me the ones you finished reading.”

“I don’t want to.” Sulli stuck her tongue out to him.

Minho shook his head.  “C’mon, don’t be a baby and give me those papers.”

“I said I don’t want to.” Sulli ignored him and went back on reading the paper.  “Plus why do you need these when there are others on the table?”

Minho knew something was up on those pages the way Sulli was acting up.  It could be about him and her, but no one really knew it was her on the photos.

He couldn’t take it any longer and he stood up and stretched over the table and tried to grab the newspaper from Sulli. 

“Yah!” Sulli moved back and stretched her right arm, the one holding newspaper, far away from Minho.

“Give it to me!” Minho glared at her.

“Hah! If you can reach it!” Sulli then stood up and ran around the table towards her room.

“Yah!” Minho called out. “Where are you going with that paper?!”

Sulli turned around.  “Potty!!!” She placed her index finger under her right eyes and pulled her skin down the same time sticking her tongue out at him before she disappeared towards the bathroom hallway.

“Wait!” Minho called out, but Sulli already went inside the bathroom.  “Dangit Sulli!” Minho slumped down on the chair.  He looked at the plate of food in front of him and grabbed one of the bacon and started chewing it hard while wondering about Sulli’s behavior that morning.  “Something’s up.”

~ TACI ~

Minho was going through the news feed on his phone when Key called him.

“Hello?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter