Chapter 02: The Annoying Idol

The Annoying & Charismatic Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Edited 12.19.12

 

Minho woke up feeling disoriented. 

“Dangit…I passed out again.” He slowly sat up and looked around, that’s when he noticed he was in a bedroom. 

He closed his eyes as he tried to remember what happened.  Then he realized that he was not in the Hospital which mean this would be the girl’s place.

He got out of the bed and started to head to the door, then he opened it a little to see if the girl was around.  All he saw an empty lightly lit hallway.  Stepping out of the room, he quietly walked to the right and saw another bedroom identical to his and so he turned around and passed the room he came out of.  Across that room was another door, which could have been another bedroom if he bothered to check it out but he opted to continue on walking further down the hallway when he noticed that it let to the living room. 

That’s where he found the girl he was looking for, talking on the phone with a scowl on her face.

“Yah!” The girl screamed. 

It seems like this was all she does.  Frown and scream a lot; that is.  

Minho shook his head as he continued on eavesdropping to her conversation on the phone.

“Stop screaming in my ear!” Sulli tried to calm herself down by tugging on her hair as if it’s removable.

 “Just tell one of those SHINEE boys that I have one of their members in my place and once he is better I’ll send him home.”

“Did she just pull her hair?” Minho thought as the corner of his mouth lifted up in a smile. 

This girl just continued to amuse him.

“That’s it! I am not saying anything anymore! If you want, give my number to one of the boys and I’ll let them talk to this guy here.  Better yet get his manager to call me!” Sulli hung up the phone after saying the last word.

 “Arghhhhh! So annoying!” She dropped herself on the sofa placing her hand on her forehead.  “What did I do to deserve this?!”

Minho decided to walk in this time.  “I’m sorry to get you into this trouble.”

Sulli opened her eyes and looked at the source of her problems.  “Are you better now?” She asked.  “Can I take you back?” She said hoping she could.

Minho tried to hold his laughter and kept a straight face. 

“I’m still feverish.”  He answered truthfully.

Sulli stood up and walked towards him, placed her hands on his forehead then down to his neck.  The guy was telling the truth.  She shook her head and sighed with resignation. 

“Sit down.” She ordered.

Minho obeyed since he was too weak to argue.  He watched her walked towards the kitchen mumbling something under her breath.  Next thing he knew he heard some pans banging and someone chopping.  He smiled a little.  He just found out that this girl even though she has a loud bark she was totally harmless.

~ TACI ~

SHINEE’s Dressing Room

Onew, Key, Jonghyun, and Taemin were looking at the three girls in front of them while listening to their manager asking questions.

“So correct me if I’m wrong.  You ladies are saying that Minho is staying right now in your friend’s house.  That he is sick as a dog and that he didn’t want to go to the hospital.” The manager restated for confirmation.

“Yes.” The three girls said all at once.  They still couldn’t believe they were inside the SHINEE dressing room…in front of the actual SHINEE boys.

The manager glanced at the four boys who were listening the whole time.  “Do you all believe what these girls are saying?”

Onew looked at the girls.  “It is possible.  Minho hates the hospital.”

“He did forget his phone here.” Jonghyun added.

The manager massaged his neck.  “Okay.  So where does this friend of yours live?”

The three girls looked at each other a bit uneasy.

The boys frowned.

 Something was up.  They could see it in the way the girls were mumbling to each other and avoiding their question.

“What’s going on?” Taemin asked this time.

Krystal was the one who answered.  “You see…we don’t really know where she lives.”

Key sat up straight and frowned.  “How can you not know where your friend lives?”

“Well you see, she usually pick us up when we go out or she hangs out at our place.”

“Plus, she lives by herself.” Victoria shared.

“How long have you known her?”

“For about 3 years now.” Luna informed them.

“And you all don’t know where she lives?” Onew couldn’t believe this.

The three girls nodded their heads at the same time.

“Give us her phone.” Key asked. 

He believed it was Krystal who handed the phone to him. 

Once he got it dialed, the other end of the line started ringing and then a sweet female voice answered. 

“Hello?”

~ TACI ~

Minho turned at the clock. 

It said 10pm already.  The fan meeting should be over by now.

“Yah!” The girl called out to him from the kitchen. 

“Come over here and eat.  I also have some medicine for you to drink.”

Minho sighed before he pushed himself up from the sofa and walked towards the kitchen.  Once he was in there the girl pointed at the chair.  He followed and sat on the one she pointed out.  She then placed some soup in front of him an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter