Chapter 14: Her Feelings...

The Annoying & Charismatic Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Sulli entered her codes on the keypad of her place.  She was tired and really wanted to just go straight to bed. 

Once inside, she closed the door behind her and at the same time dropped her keys on the key bowl.  She reached for the light switch and turned it on when she found it.  She was about to turn towards her work room when she noticed a shadow in her living room.

She looked to her side and found her baseball bat in her umbrella holder.  She grabbed her baseball quickly and slowly walked towards the living room.  It wasn’t her imagination, there was someone sitting on her sofa.  She turned the living room lights on and jumped in front of the intruder ready to pummel him to pieces when she realized who it was.

“Yah!” Sulli blared at the intruder.  “Minho! Why do you always do this to me?!” Sulli was tempted to hit him with her baseball bat for scaring her.

Minho stood up fast and stepped away from Sulli.  He was eyeing the bat that she was holding.  He thought he almost met his maker.

“Sorry!” Minho stepped back more when he saw Sulli stepped closer towards him.

“Dangit Minho! You really need to quit doing that!” Sulli finally lowered the bat and tossed it on the lazy boy while she comedown on the sofa with her eyes closed.

“Sorry, didn’t think of opening the lights or the tv.” Minho sat beside her when he thought he was safe.

Sulli turned her head and glowered at Minho.  “Do you have any idea what time it is now?”

Minho looked at his watch.  “Past ten at night?”

“That’s good…you at least know how to tell time.” Sulli was being sarcastic.  “Why don’t you go home now.” Sulli suggested. 

She looked at Minho for a few seconds, but no reaction from what she just said.  She shook her head and stood up.  She was really tired and she wanted to change to her comfortable clothes.  She decided that once she was refreshed then she would kick Minho out.

“Where are you going?” Minho finally said something.

“Shower…” She turned her head to look at Minho.  “Why? You want to join me?”  She joked, but it looks like Minho had things in his mind that he couldn’t even register the joke.

“No, thank you.  I’ll wait out here.” Minho answered lightly.

Sulli looked at the gloomy Minho and shrugged before she walked towards her room to take her shower.

 

~ TACI ~

 

Minho didn’t know what he was doing here at Sulli’s place.  The only thing he knew was that he missed her terribly and was worried what the article could have done to her.

He remembered earlier when Key shared to him that Amber and Sulli has returned safely back home.

~ Flashback ~

“Minho!” Key walked in his room without knocking.

“You really need to learn how to knock.” Minho reminded his friend.

“What?” Key looked confuse, but shook his head and looked back on his phone.

“Amber just texted me and she said that they just arrived at the docks.”

Minho looked at the clock.  It showed fifteen past nine.  “This late?”

“Yeah, I asked the same thing too.” Key pulled up a chair to sit on.

“She should be at her place in forty five minutes then.” Minho calculated and said under his breath.

“She what? Huh?”

Key looked at him expecting an answer, but instead he stood up and started grabbing some things in his room placing them on his bed.

“Do you know if Kang Hyun still outside?” Minho asked as he placed his soccer ball on his pillow.

Key frowned as he watched his friend playing with his ball.  “No, he left hours ago.  He’s probably sleeping by now.  You know how likes to sleep early.”

“Yeah, I know and I’m hoping he took his sleeping pills too.”

Minho grabbed one of his body pillows and placed it under the ball and placed his blanket over it.

“Are you doing what I think you’re doing?” Key walked beside Minho who was admiring his work.

“Well, it depends.” Minho wiggled his eyebrows.  “If you’re thinking that I’ll be asking you to cover for me tonight, and pretend that it was me sleeping, then you are right my good old friend.” Minho grinned at him and patted his shoulder.

“Wait…” Key wanted to protest.

“Please, just tonight…I just need to see how Sulli’s doing after what happened yesterday.” Minho begged.

Key looked at him and to his better judgment he agreed.  “Fine…go ahead.”

“You are the best! I’ll make sure I tell Amber that.” Minho added as grabbed his cellphone, wallet, and keys.

Key was a bit happy when he heard that, then he remembered.  “Be careful you don’t get caught by the other boys.”

Minho looked back at him and smiled.  “Don’t worry…they won’t.”

~ End of Flashback ~

Minho was brought back by the sound of thunder.  He hated the thunder and the lightning.

He stood up and walked towards the window and he saw that it start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter