Chapter 06: The Idol's Mystery Girl Hunt

The Annoying & Charismatic Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho forgot that her car was tinted really dark.  She owned a 2012 Black Kia Soul Exclaim.  It’s the top of the line car right now.  He was impressed.  He looked at Sulli who was busy going through one counter to another with an excited look on her eyes.  Who would have known that this girl could be a tech geek.

“TJ!”Sulli called him.  “Take a look at this!” Sulli eagerly motioned for him to come beside her.

Minho shook his head.  He remembered back in the car…

~ Flashback ~

“Okay, we need to change one last thing.” Sulli looked at him for a second before she looked back at the road.

“What?” Minho questioned.  “I already changed the way I dress and even wore a beanie.” He pouted.

“Well, Once we get out of this car you will be…hmm…let me see…Ah! You will be called TJ.” Sulli decided.

Minho looked confuse.  “What do you mean?”

“You don’t expect me to call you by your name outside of this car right? What if your fan girls heard it?” Sulli looked at him as if he doesn’t have a brain.

Minho rolled his eyes.  “Fine…TJ it is.”

Sulli smiled at him that made his heart beat faster than it normally does.

~ End of Flashback ~

Minho smiled and walked towards Sulli.  She was too excited looking at the camera lenses.  One thing he learned today was that Sulli was a big camera freak.  She already bought one zoom telephoto lens, a fish eye lens, and some extra battery pack for her camera.  She even got some more HDSD cards.  It looked like she would be out taking lots of photos.

“TJ…what do you think of this?” Sulli asked with an eye full of excitement.

Minho was about to answer when he heard a coupled of older ladies behind him.

“Awww…look at these two young ones.  Such a cute couple.” Older lady one said.

“The boy is such a gentleman.  He is carrying all his girlfriend’s shopping bags.” Older lady two said.

“This brings back old memories of my husband when we first went out.  He was like that too.” Older lady one shared.

Minho couldn’t help but smile.  They thought they were a couple.  He doesn’t know why, but he was not bothered by it.  In fact he was kind of happy about it.

“TJ!” Minho realized he was staring at Sulli. 

“Yeah?” He walked beside her as he leaned towards the counter where she was pointing at.

“Look at that.  That’s a good camera.” Sulli said.

“Really?” Minho saw the White Samsung Digital Camera.

“Aren’t you looking for a new camera?” Sulli was waiting for him to answer.

“Yeah, but I’ll check it out again next time.  I’m not really good at this stuff.  Usually the staff picks it for us.” Minho looked a bit embarrassed.

“Oh…okay.” Sulli shrugged as she let it go.

They ended up looking and buying more stuff before they went grocery shopping.

~ TACI ~

Minho finally arrived back at their dorm.  He was exhausted with all the running around he did with Sulli the whole weekend.  They were at the TechoMart for 8 whole hours.  They probably would have stayed more if he didn’t tell Sulli that they need to do some grocery shopping.  The look on her eyes almost made him burst out laughing.  She looked like a child that was told that there was no Santa Clause and Easter Bunny was not real.  He had to bribe her with food that he would cook after the grocery shopping to make her happy again.

Minho couldn’t stop smiling with that image on his mind.  Sulli could be very strong and aggressive, but she could be soft and childlike if she wanted to.  That was one of the side he doesn’t want to show anyone else.

“About time you get back.”

Minho was startled.  He didn’t even notice his friends in the living room staring at him.  “I’m…home?”

Onew walked towards him…looking at him from head to toe as he circled him.  “So? Where did you go the last two day?”

“Out…” Minho said.

“Out where?” Key asked this time.

Minho doesn’t know what to say.  He doesn’t really want to share his private time with the boys since he knew they would tease hi non-stop.

Taemin jumped in front of him.  “Were you out with that Sulli girl again?”

Minho was surprised.

“Yup, he was.” Taemin smirked.  “I can see it in his eyes.”

“What’s going on with you?” Jonghyun asked.  “Are you going out with this girl?”

“Is she your girlfriend already?” Taemin asked looking at his eyes.

“No…” Minho waved his hands.  “We’re just friends.”

“But…you want to be more than that?” Jonghyun nodded in understanding.

Minho gave up and joined the other boys on the sofa.  “I don’t know.”

“You don’t know?” Key asked.

“I don’t know what to do…I mean I know I like her and all, but she doesn’t even see me as a man.” Minho explained.

“She sees you as a boy?” Taemin joked, but earned a scorching glare from Minho.  “A kid then?” He couldn't resist but add.

“Maybe you’re not her type.” Onew pointed out.

Minho looked at Onew a bit offended.  “What do you mean I’m not her type?”

“As I said…maybe her type is just different.” Onew shrugged.

Minho kept quiet with a brooding look on his face.

“Well?” Key asked.

“I’ll find out.” Minho finally said.

“How about this…” Jonghyun pulled out a photo of them five during the Lucifer photo shoot and placed in on the coffee table in front of Minho and everyone else.  “Show this to her and asked her who she likes the best.”

“That’s childish!” Minho pushed the photo away from him.  “I’m not going to do that.”

Key smirked.  “Why? Are you afraid that she might like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter