Chapter 01: The Unfortunate Event

The Annoying & Charismatic Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EDITED: 12.19.2012

 

Sulli, Amber, and Victoria were sitting under the big tree behind their University Cafeteria when Krystal and Luna came running towards them with a big smile on their faces.

“Guess what?!” Krystal first blurted out while trying to catch her breath from running.

Luna nodded her head excitedly as she too tried to catch her breath as well.  “Yeah! Guess what?!”

The three friends who were enjoying their lunch looked at each other.  Amber was the one who asked the question. 

“Okay…what?”

Krystal and Luna looked at each other and grinned; then all of a sudden they both screamed at the same time. 

“We got the VIP Passes for meeting SHINEE on their very first fan meeting here in Seoul!!!” The two girls started jumping like crazy fan girls.

“Okay…” Sulli looked at them with her famous ‘I don’t care’ look then shrugged her shoulders.  “Good for you both.  Have fun then.”

“Did you get an extra ticket for me?” Victoria asked excitedly.

“Of course!” Krystal said as she pulled out five passes from her Gucci purse.

“Are those five passes?” Amber frowned.  “I hope you’re not thinking I’ll be joining you guys.

Krystal and Luna sat down on the blanket to join their friends. 

“You’re such a party pooper Amber.” Krystal stuck her tongue out at her.

Luna turned at Sulli with a questioning look.  “How about you?”

Sulli shook her head as she continued to eat her lunch.  “Sorry…not interested.” She said in between bites.

“No!” Krystal screamed.

“Yah!” Amber shouted back at Krystal.  “You almost broke my ear drums!”

“We need someone to drive us!” Luna said.

Among the five friends only Amber, Krystal, and Sulli could drive.

“Krystal, you have a car and you can drive.” Sulli pointed out.

Krystal looked uncomfortable.

“What happened now?” Amber asked suspiciously.

Krystal sighed.  “Dad took my keys and my car.”

“Again?” Victoria asked this time.  “What did you do now?”

“She was caught speeding again.  So she won’t be driving anytime soon.” Luna informed them.

Then Krystal leaned forward towards Amber and Sulli.  “Please…we need someone to drive us.”

“Why not take a bus?” Sulli suggested.

“The BUS?!” Krystal shrieked.  “No! That’s out of the question!”

“Sulli, you know how Krystal is about public transportation.” Luna poked Sulli.

“Yah! Stop that.  It hurts!” Sulli rubbed her side where Luna poked her.

Victoria glanced at her two friends.  “C’mon, what’s wrong on going to the fan meeting!?”

“Not interested.” Amber shrugged.

“When is it anyway?” Victoria turned to Krystal and Luna.

“Next Saturday.” Luna answered, suddenly feeling hopeful.

“There you go!” Amber said cheekily.  “I couldn’t drive for you since I have to go with my family to Jeju Island.  They are only here for a week and we decided to sight see there before they fly back to the US.”

All four eyes went straight to Sulli who wasn’t paying much attention.

“What?” Sulli frowned when she noticed all the eyes were on her.

“You are our only hope!” Krystal, Luna, and Victoria looked at her with their puppy dog eyes.

Sulli sighed.  “Fine…but all of you owe me big time.”

Krystal, Luna, and Victoria jumped on Sulli.  “Thank you!!!”

“Yah! Get off me!” Sulli tried to push her three friends off of her.

“I want to join too!” Amber jumped over them for a hug too that caused all of them to toppled over with Sulli at the very bottom.

“I know I will regret this.” Sulli mumbled to herself as she gave up.

~ TACI ~

Onew looked at Minho who was sitting at the back of the van.  “Are you okay?”

Minho looked up and smiled weakly.  “Yeah, I’m okay.”

“What’s going on?” Key asked as he noticed the gloomy atmosphere around Minho.

“He doesn’t look good.” Onew shared.

“He does look a bit sick.” Jonghyun frowned.

“Are you up for the fan meeting today?” Taemin looked concerned.

“I am okay.  I’m probably just tired.  Don’t worry about me.” Minho forced a smile on his face.

“You know you can skip this event.  We just got back from Japan yesterday and you were already feeling under the weather.  We don’t want you to get worst.” Jonghyun pointed out.

“I’m fine guys.  Don’t worry about me.  I can handle the few hours of this fan meeting.  I promise that if I feel worst I will let you all know.”

All four eyes looked at him a bit doubtful because they knew him too well.  He used to keep everything inside to the point that he would get really sick.

“Okay…” Onew finally agreed.  “But we will be watching you.”

Minho smiled.  “Yes I know.”

~ TACI ~

Sulli was a bit pissy when she found out that the Fan Meeting doesn’t start till 4pm.  They had been there since 8am.  The only thing that kept her there was the food that her friends were feeding her.

“This is the last time I will do these things for you guys.” Sulli glared at her friends.

“Aww c’mon Sulli baby.  It’s not that bad.” Krystal grinned at her.

“Not that bad?” Sulli wanted to wipe that grin off her friend’s face.  “We’re outside under this hot sun!”

“Well, technically we’re under this big tree that’s covering us.” Luna said pointed out.

 “Plus we are practically the first in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter