Chapter 03: The Annoyance That Keeps Coming Back

The Annoying & Charismatic Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Edited 12.23.2012 

 

Minho looked at the clock…9am.  He sighed deeply. 

He has been flipping through channels and couldn’t find anything good to watch, and so he threw the remote on the sofa and stood up.  Out of boredom, he started touring around the condo, noticing how clean and organized the place was.  Then he saw the stocks of books in English along the wall.

 “I wonder if she actually read this stuff.” He mumbled.

As he continued looking around, he discovered a few photographs that he was familiar with.  He picked up one of the frame and saw a signature of the photographer on it.  Confirming his hunch, the pictures were taken by the photographer he has been following…arieshorse.

No one seemed to know about this person.  His photos appeared one day and suddenly everyone was interested on them.  The way it was shot, the story behind the photo and the vivid feelings one would get by just looking at it was just amazing.

He placed the frame back down and continued to walk around the condo, then he noticed a door that he has never seen before.  When he was about to open it, he suddenly heard a tapping sound coming from behind him.  Turning around slowly, he found the girl glaring at him with her arms crossed over her chest and tapping her foot.

“What?” He asked. 

She raised her eyebrows and asked.  “What are you doing?”

Minho pulled his hands back to his side.  “Nothing…just looking around.”

“You mean snooping around?”  Her eyebrows rose.

Minho was a bit offended.  “What?!” He glared at her.  “No!”

“Whatever…”  The girl stood up straight and walked towards him handing him her cellphone.

“What’s that?” He frowned.

“A phone.” She said as she pushed it in front of him. 

Minho rolled his eyes.  “I know it’s a phone…why are you giving it to me?”

The girl closed her eyes and shook her head trying to keep her patience.

“Boy…there’s a call for you.”

Minho gaped at her and took the phone. 

“Hello?”  He gave her a fleeting glare before he turned around.

“Is that the girl who you staying with?” Taemin asked curiously on the other end of the line.

Minho glanced at the girl who was busy going through her DVD collection.  “Yeah, that’s her.”

“She doesn’t sound that she likes you at all.” Taemin observed.

“Yeah…really?” Minho rolled his eyes.  “I didn’t notice at all.”  He said sarcastically.

“How does she look?” Taemin was curious.

“Ugly.” Minho said too fast.

“Really?” Taemin mused over it then commented, “She sounded pretty.”

“Yah! You need to get your ears clean! How can you tell someone’s pretty by their voice?!”

“Sheeh…you don’t have to be so pissy about it.” Taemin said.  “Oh Key Hyung wants to talk to you.”

Minho heard the phone being passed.

“Minho.”

“Key?”

“Yeah…how are you doing?” Key asked.

“I’m okay.” Minho answered as he leaned on the wall facing the living room.

“She’s not bothering you much?” Key asked.  “You know we can get you right?”

Minho laughed a little.  “I’m okay…don’t worry…plus it’s storming outside and she is not bothering me either.  It’s more like I’m bothering her.”

“What do you mean?” Key asked a little confuse.

“She doesn’t like me at all.  She couldn’t wait to get rid of me to the point that she even would drive in this weather to just to drop me off at the company.”

“You kidding me?!”

“I am not.” Minho saw the girl finally choose the movie that she wanted to see.

“Who does she like then?”

“Sorry to say this man…not you either.  It seems like she’s not interested in any of us at all.” Minho informed Key.

“What?” Key screeched.  “You’re kidding me! What do you see around her house? Any poster? Music?”

Minho looked around and tried to remember what he saw in the rooms he saw earlier.  “She likes music alright, but mostly American ones.  I don’t recognize any of them.  I did see a piano in one of the rooms too.”

“Can you send a photo of her?” Minho heard Taemin screamed at the background.

Minho shook his head.  “No.” He said firmly.  “I got to go guys.  It seems like its movie night.”

“Wait!” Key bellowed.

“I’ll see you all soon.  Bye.” Minho immediately hung up the phone. 

Noticing that the light was dimmed for the movie, he walked towards the sofa where the girl was getting comfortable with before starting the film.

“Here’s your phone back.” Minho handed her the phone. 

The girl just looked at him and took her phone back.  Then he remembered.  “You know…I forgot your name.”

“No you didn’t.” She said after a few seconds of silence.

“Yes I did.”

She shook her head.  “You didn’t.”

“Okay fine…I didn’t since you never told me your name.”  Minho sat beside her. 

Silence…

“Are you going to tell me your name?” Minho asked again.

“Sulli.” She finally said while still looking at the TV.  “Now can you be quiet.  I want to watch my movie.”

Minho grinned.  “Okay.” He sat more comfortably on the sofa as he watched the movie with her.

~ TACI ~

Sulli woke up early the next day.  She looked at the clock and it showed 7am.  She got out of bed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter