Chapter 16: Disappearance

The Annoying & Charismatic Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, I was planning on posting this story this Saturday.

Or whenever I reached the 300 subs. 

Since I reached the 300 subs (thank you everyone!) I"m posting this today.

I just want to thank you for all your support and patience.

I hope y'all enjoy this chapter.

Oh and if y'all can up vote this story too! That will be awesome!

So here it is!!!  Chapter 16!

 

 

“I’m finally home.” Minho said mostly to himself when he stepped out of the plane and stopped to inhale the crisp Korean air before heading down the narrow hallway towards the terminal gate.

It has been a week since Minho saw Sulli at her place.  With the scandal going around about him and this mysterious girl he thank God that no one figured out it was Sulli.

Minho saw the people who were waiting for their arrival.  They grabbed all their luggage and started walking towards their private cars.

Once they were out of the secure area of the airport, Minho saw countless number of fans waiting for them.  He smiled and bowed a few times before getting in their black van.

“Wow!” Taemin blurted out once the van started moving.  “What happened? I thought our arrival was not scheduled.  How did the fans learned about it?”

“Somebody probably leaked it.” Onew frowned.

“I don’t care.” Key shared as he sat comfortable on the seat.  “As long as we are home I am fine.”

Minho stayed quiet and was just looking outside the window with a faraway look.

~ One week ago… ~

Minho arrived at their dorm all sweaty.

“There you are!” Boomed by their manager.  “Where have you been?!”

“Hyung…” Minho bend over to catch his breath.  “I was…running.” He said in between breath as he stood up straight wiping the sweat from his forehead.

His manager frowned.  “You were running?”

“Yes.” Minho walked passed his Hyung towards the kitchen to grab some cold water.  Half of his attention was on his Hyung to see if he bought the story he just said.

“Minho.”

Minho jumped when he heard his name called and his heart started to pound fast.  “Yeah Hyung?” He answered casually before he gulped down the whole bottle of water.

“Since when did you get that pink sweat suit?” His Hyung inquired.

“Huh?” Minho was confused until the question hit him.

“Hyung, he got it from one of his fans.” Key answered for him who was in the kitchen eating breakfast.

Their manager shook his head.  “Sometimes I wonder if your fans knows that all of you are straight.”

Key laughed.  “Well, you just don’t know what our fans are thinking.” Then he added with all seriousness.  “Do you know Hyung that there’s a fan fiction written by our fans about Taemin and You?”

Their manager almost dropped on the floor when he heard this.  “About me and what?!”

Key was really enjoying the look on his manager’s face.  “Yeah, they had you as a mean and slave drive manager and Taemin as a sweet shy maknae.  Then the story went like you tied Taemin because he did something against your instructions and for punishment you made him your slave!”

“Yah!” His manager barked.  “Stopped that!”

Key blinked twice and looked all innocent.  “Stop what? I’m just telling you the story I read.”

“You need to stop reading those stories!”

“Fine…I’ll pick what I read now.  No more boys love and s.” Key winked at Minho when their manager was acting all grossed out.

“Good morning Hyung.”  Taemin stepped in the kitchen.  “Why are you here so early in the morning making such a loud noise?”

Minho and Key glanced at their manager with a teasing look and their manager caught that and glared back at them.

“Taemin.” Their manager coughed.  “Call Jonghyun and Onew.  I have an announcement to make.”

Minho and Key looked at each other curiously.  Something was up they know it. 

“Good morning Hyung.” Jonghyun walked in the kitchen with his hair still sticking up from sleep.

“Hyung…” Onew greeted his manager and sat down beside Key.

“Okay, now’s everyone’s here.  I want to you all to pack because we’re leaving this evening to New Zealand for a photo shoot.”

“We’re what?” Minho asked a bit confused. 

“Since when did we have this work?” Jonghyun asked more awake now.

“This photo shoot supposed to be in two weeks here in Korea, but things changed.  We’re doing it this week and in New Zealand.”

“Isn’t this too short of a notice?” Key frowned.

“Nope, they’ve been working on this since Monday.  It’s already Wednesday.  Everything’s set, so pack your bags.  We will be there for a week.”  Their manager ordered before stepping out the kitchen.

“Hyung!” Minho called out. 

Their manager turned around and said.  “Nothing can change this plan.  This order came from the higher ups.  So go pack your stuff and I’ll send the driver to pick you all up this afternoon.  We will all meet at the company.”

All five eyes followed their Hyung leave the room.

~ Back to the present ~

“Minho…”

Minho looked away from the window and turned his attention to Key, who was sitting beside him.  Minho saw Key motioning to his phone.  He pulled his phone from his pocket and saw two messages.  He looked back to Key and saw him motioning for him to read it.

Key:  I can’t talk right now.  They might hear what I’m about to tell you.

Key:  Hyung is at the front so don’t show any weird reaction.

Minho looked at Key again and mouthed, “W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter