The Truth behind the Emotions

Unexpected Love

Ivan POV. 

I wake up by the sound of my phone ringing I looked at the caller I.D and found out that it’s Tricia who is calling so I picked it up.

“Hello” I said as I get up and remove some morning glory away from my eyes as I check the clock to see that the time is only 7:00 in the morning.

“Good Morning Ivan” Tricia greeted me with a sweet voice and for some reason it made me smile.

“Tricia it’s only 7:00 in the morning, what do you want?” I asked my voice got a little louder and sound annoyed.

“I’m just a little excited to tell you my plan on how we could break Ann and James up, sorry if I woke you maybe I can call again later” She said her voice a little devious at the same time sweet, I regret being cold on her but as her words sink in to me saying a plan to break Ann and James I feel guilty. Could I really break them up? I want her to be happy even though it meant giving her up to someone else but at the same time I want her to be happy because she’s with me.

“No it’s okay, I’m already awake, better tell me your plan” I said and waited for her to speak

“Uhmm can we just met, it would be better if we talk, you know personally” she said, I left out a sighed and answer 

“Meet me at the café near the school in 30 minutes” then hung up and got ready.

After I got ready I went downstairs to find Ann already awake and preparing breakfast.
“Good Morning Ivan, you’re a bit early today to go to school”

“Morning, well yeah I’m going to meet up with Tricia before school start” I said as I looked at her waiting for her reaction

“Ohh” Are the only words she can utter

I can see her face, a little disappointed

*Those this means Tricia is right about the whole Ann is getting jealous about this about me and her*

*I’m gonna go now bye*I just said and find my way out I can her her sighed before I closed the door behind me.

Ann's POV

I woke up early and had the urge to cook breakfast and I don’t even know why.
I was busy finding some pots and pans when Ivan came down and by the looks of it his already prepared to go to school

*this early, he even looks like his going on a date rather than school but then again who could blame him our school don’t have any dress code at all *

“Good Morning Ivan, you’re a bit early today to go to school” I greeted him.

“Morning, well yeah I’m going to meet up with Tricia before school start” He said happily yet sound a little forced

“Ohh” are the only things I could say

*Wait did he just say Tricia, I better call James after his gone”

“I’m gonna go now bye” He said
Before I can send him off he was gone

*Maybe James is right, well it’s time to start our Ivan and Tricia Love Operation GO or as we like to call it I.T.L.O.G *( Sorry hahah can’t think of anything at this moment but you have to admit the words fit perfectly for its acronym or at least I think it does :>)

I called James on his phone but apparently he wasn’t answering so I dialed again his number after 3 rings he finally picked up

“Hello’cough’”He said 

*Is he sick*

“James are you sick?” I asked with my worried voice.

“No ‘cough’ I’m ‘cough’ perfectly f--- Achooo” 

“No your sick , do you want me to go there and take care of you” I asked

“ No!! it’s okay I’ll just sleep it off ‘cough’, so why did you call this early”

“ If you say so, about that I wanted to let you know about Ivan and Tricia they are on a breakfast date by now, I hope you can go with me and you know spy on the but if, your sick just stay in bed, bye My James I love you, I'll drop later after school “ I said and hang up

As I get ready for school I can’t help about the possible thing on how I can Help Ivan and Tricia and also get a little relief after all if Ivan ended up with Tricia that means Tricia will leave James alone and maybe just maybe I can be friends with her. It’s a win win situation.

After getting ready I went to school. On my way I saw Ivan and Tricia talking sweetly to one another.

I can’t help but smile I guess they won’t be needing our help after all but just to be sure.

Ivan's POV

When I met up with Tricia in the Café near the school I can’t help but felt a little shy like a little boy happy to see his crush. Tricia may have been a bad girl reputation but I can sense good things about her.

“Hey” She greeted me with her sweet smile

*Ohh how I love her smiles so genuine *

“Hi” I manage to reply 

“So shall we order first?” She asked me while she called the waiter and asks for a menu.

“Yeah sure and let it be my treat” I said as I grab the menu form the waiter.

After ordering she was silent until I fake a cough

“So?”I asked trying to break

“Ivan I don’t think I want to continue our plan anymore” she said I feel a little relief at the same time sad because that means I won’t have an excuse to get to know her more

“What change your mind?” 

“I just don’t feel the same way towards James anymore but I would gladly help you get Ann if you still wanted too”

“I don’t want to “

“huh but I thought you like her”

“ I do but now seeing you like this , your good side ,it’s now different”

“what you mean by that?”

“I don’t know but I like to know you more”

“Me but I’m not good enough for you, your kind and nice and I’m just a spoiled rich kid “

“yeah probably your right” I said earning me a death glare from her”

“Joking” I manage to add and she started to laugh and can’t help to join her

“But when I told you I want to know you more I’m serious” I blurt out of no where

“ Hmm.. thanks” she replied with a smile

“Why do you like James anyways?” I asked out of curiosity 

“I only like him because my sister loved him and he loved her back”

“Your sister?”

“Yes ,you see my sister and James had history and I always envy my sister because she’s more successful than me she has the brains, the talent and beauty as well, so when my sister left James I thought having him will somewhat make me more appealing than her”

“So, why did your sister broke up with him?”

“I shouldn’t share you this but I guess I could trust you but don’t tell anyone even Ann”

“Sure I promise my lips are sealed”

“My sister only like James to be somewhat like a trophy boyfriend because she found out I have a crush on him and so being the evil goddess she is they end up together but I knew James loved my sister dearly and so was she, but when a more successful suitor came in my sisters life promising her a better future than what James can offer she left him just like that without a word. She even elope with that man and we never heard of her aver since”

“So do you still have a crush on him?” I asked

“Now I think I rather not, I’ll tell you a secret, I went to your house last night but instead of looking for you I found a sight that opened my eyes”

“You saw me didn’t you? I knew I should have close the curtains “I joke and she hit me in the arms

“NO!!!” 

“Then what?” I asked 

“I saw James and Ann…. And their happy, truly happy” she said and I feel a little hurt for her but I feel a lot more hurt for myself because I know she’s right.

“Excuse me , but here’s your order” The waiter interrupted before I can even react
We ate breakfast silently and after our meal I escorted her to school

*She’s not bad as anyone gave her credit for, she just wanted attention*

Before separating ways I asked her on a date after school and to my relief she said yes she gave me a kiss on the cheeks and left

Meanwhile in James residence

Author's POV

A girl came in James room slowly and quietly. He was so sick he can’t even open his eyes to see who it was

“Ann is that you” he manage to say weakly

Shhhh don’t speak let me just take care of you the girl just answer after that James fell asleep