When Jealousy strikes

Unexpected Love

James POV

“Who the hell is this Ivan and Why is Ann hugging him, why do I feel so angry “this thought came to me as I can feel my body shacking as I want to punch someone. I was about to get between them when Bret suddenly greeted Ivan.

“Ivan” he said that made me calm because Ivan broke the hug but still he hold Ann’s hand.

“Bret! Hey man Long time no see!” he said as he lets go of Ann and turned to Bret.

I immediately get near Ann and Hold her hand but she keeps letting go, which I found annoying but at the same time VERY CUTE…

“What the hell James, Let go of me” she said but I just keep holding her tighter. She gave me a smirk then turned to Ivan and gave him a smile.

 

“What gives Ann who is this Ivan” I whispered as I look at her face.

“I’m Ivan Anthony Reitman” As he said as he gives his hand and waiting for me to shake it. We hand shake as I introduced myself.

“I’m James Corgan, Ann recent Boyfriend” I said as I hold Ann Tighter.

“What gives James, Don’t believe him Ivan, He is so not My Boyfriend” Ann protested

“So let’s make this clear? Are you two are dating or not? Tricia interrupted from behind.

“NO” She shouted

“Yes” As I protested and gave an Ann a smirk a signal for her to shut up. I gave Ivan a devil looked then I pulled Ann out of the cafeteria and drag her all the way to the school garden.

As we reached the near bench I pulled her so we can take a sit but she protested as I sat down and she remained standing up. I tapped the bench inviting her to sit next to me. But she refused.
“Don’t you have anything to say, my dear?” I asked hoping she would speak to me.

Ann's POV…


“What is his problem? I need to go back in the cafeteria and explain to Ivan everything that just happened” I said to myself finding ways for James to let go of my hand. We reached the school gardens and he directed me to a near bench. He sat down and closes his eyes as he taps the chair telling me to sit next to him. But I refuse, and crossed my arms over my chess and gave James an angry look.

“Don’t you have anything to say, my dear?” he said as he looked at me with his angelic face with a devilish smile.

“ OH I have a lot to say , You’re a Jerk. Why did you tell everybody that I’m your girlfriend especially in front of Ivan, don’t you know what you just did. Second I agree to kiss you because I figure Tricia would leave me alone but unfortunately it made everything worse and third this is your entire fault if you didn’t kiss me earlier today I wouldn’t be in this mess…” I shouted at him. I can’t help to be mad at him and yet he just sat there so calm and relax like there’s nothing to be worried about.

“James are you even listening to me?” I shrugged. I can’t believe that my first day of school would end up like this.

“Aghh …Your Hopeless” I said as I turned my back at him and march myself out of his sight. 

“Wait” He said I paused for a while but still I didn’t face him as he stands up. I can feel him getting near me. He stood in front of me.

“Tell me Ann why is it so important for you what Ivan or anyone for that matter has to think or say about you, about us?” He asked I felt confused. Why is he asking this? 
“About us? Ha, are you kidding me” I replied

“Is he really serious did everything he said earlier in front of Tricia is true. Does he really like me? I feel so confused I can’t tell his real agenda. I can’t tell if his lying or not. Come on Ann his James Corgan the biggest JERK you ever met.

“Look James I don’t have time to play with you. I have to tell Ivan the truth, so please get out of my way and let me leave peacefully” 

James POV

Why among all the girls in this school Ann has to be the right one. I may sound stupid right now for talking to myself but I had this feeling of happiness since I met her this morning. I don’t know it felt different. I’ve been into many relationships before but of course it was all for fun. But with Ann it feels right like I’ve known her so much and when I saw her hugging Ivan. I feel so jealous . I heard her leaving so I stand up and went to stop her.

“Tell me Ann why is it so important for you what Ivan or anyone for that matter has to think or say about you, about us?”Why am I asking her this. James what has gotten into you she’s just a girl.

“About us? Ha, are you kidding me” she replied, I’m starting to get annoyed by her attitude but I in some way I found it charming.

“No! I’m not playing games either with you Ann; I know that the first time we met gave you the impression that I’m a jerk, a cute jerk to be exact” I paused for a while. Waiting for her reaction but she just gave me a smirk.

“James please I’m so sick and tired of your immaturity, let me go, I need to talk to Ivan “ she shrugged.

“Ann! Ann!” someone called her name and to my luck it’s Ivan, I saw Ann smiled when he saw him

“Ivan” she said as she went near him and away from me, she started crying. 

“What the F***! Why is she crying did I say something wrong” I asked my self

“What’s your problem?” Ivan went near me and pushed me further away from Ann.

“What’s your problem , leave me and my girlfriend alone” I was about to punch him when Bret got between the three of us.

“James ! Ivan! Stop this foolishness!” he said as he got a hold of me and Ivan

“Bret tell that man to leave Ann alone, to leave my fiancé and me Alone” Ivan said as he got near Ann and started to get protective. 

“Fiancé!” I repeated loudly. I was caught off guard. All I can do is stand there in defeat.