I’m ready to admit it.

Unexpected Love

Ann's POV

I didn’t expect that today will be the date I promised Lauren. I just agreed to it because I don’t want to see Ivan after punching me yesterday. I don’t know how I should face him. On the other hand James keep staring at me I don’t know if I should be flattered our be freak out by it.

“James can you like not look at me” I said as I tried to cover his eyes.

“James take Ann’s picture instead it will last longer” Lauren added.
But James pretended he never heard neither Lauren nor me.

“We’re here” Lauren announced.

We arrived at Treston Mansion one of the Finest Beach hotel in the Philippines. I was surprised. Everything was just too fancy. When we enter the halls all the staff of the hotel was lined up all the girls were on the right and the guys were on the left. As we past each one of them, they bowed their heads.

*Maybe Lauren is a member here, VIP I guess* 

I just thought to myself as I was mesmerized by my whole surrounding.

“Good Morning Ms. Lauren Mr. James Your rooms are ready.” A man said. He gave her the key and then showed us the way to our rooms.

“Thanks Vince and next time just call me Lauren, okay” 

*Wait, is this means that they own the hotel* I thought ,I turned t James

“Yes we own this hotel” He said before I can even ask.

We ride the elevator it stopped on the 29th floor. There was only one room in it. Lauren opened the door. I was so surprised. Everything was just too perfect the color of the room is purple and yellow. My two favorite colors. It was like a teen’s paradise. And the view of the balcony covers the whole pool and beach area of the resort.

“So what you think?” Lauren asked me. 

“I love the design, specially the view, it has good vibes everywhere.” I complimented

“Thanks I designed it myself; this is where we usually hang out every time we are here.”

“You designed this room?”

“Yep I’m a business woman but a designer at heart. I was the one who made what 
you’re wearing now.”

“Really!’ I said

*Now I have my role model. Lauren, she has everything a girl could ever want. The looks the brains and the talent, a total goddess.*

“So I’ll leave you two love birds alone for the day. James Take Care of Ann Li Okay I’ll see you two tonight.”Lauren said.

“What I thought the three-“Before I can even continue Lauren is gone.” James on the other hand went to the bed and lay on it. I went near him. His eyes were closed. I think he’s as sleep I was about to leave him there when he pulled my arms and I landed on top of him. He hugged me.

“James!” I screamed but he remained quiet. His eyes were still close our faces are only inch apart. I tried to stand up but he won’t let me. He hugged me tighter every time I strangle. I saw him Smile. it was priceless.

*his enjoying this* I thought to myself*
I stay calm and didn’t move for a while. He opened his one eye.

“Aha! You are awake. James Let me go!” I shouted.
His smile gets bigger, he finally opened his eyes.

“What do you want me to do Ann Li?” he asked with his teasing voice.

“ I want you to let go of me” I commanded him

“What you want me to hug you tighter” He replied.

“ No I said I want you to let me go… JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!” I was screaming at the top of my lungs when he kissed me. I was surprised. 


This isn’t like the kisses that we shared before it’s different now…more intense, full of passion, His lips taste like heaven. I kissed him back. Our Kiss gets deeper by the second. I hugged him tighter. We turned around now his on top of me. We broke our kiss for a while and looked at each other. I put my arms around his neck and gave him a genuine smile and kiss him for a second, he smiled back. he leaned in closer ,he kissed me on my forehead down to my nose then to my left cheek then to my right cheeks and made its way to my lips. I feel so weak once he kissed me. I hold him tighter. I can feel his tongue making its way to my mouth. I can feel his body brushing against mine so warm. I can feel his kiss getting harder and harder. 

He stopped and lay beside me. I turned around to face him and so did he. We were looking at each other.

He touched my hair down to my face. His hands were soft and gentle. We were 
looking at each other eye to eye. He smiled and said 

“I Love you Ann Li”

*Hearing those words coming out from his mouth sounds like heaven. “*

“What?” I asked pretending I didn’t heard him at all

“I said I love you Ann Li” He repeated this time a lot more loudly.”

“What?”

He stands up and went to the Balcony and ordered me to follow him.
When we got there, he started to scream as loud as he can…

“I LOVE YOU ANN LI GOMEZ!!!”

I was shocked, everyone was cheering for us. I covered his mouth immediately and drag him inside the room.

*I never thought he would do that. It was sweet but embarrassing*

“What was that for?”I asked him a, but what he did surely made my heart beats faster than before.

“You want me to repeat what I just said earlier, right?” 

“But not letting everyone hear you”

“Hey I just want them and specially you to know that I love you ,but most importantly I want to know if you love me too.”


James POV. 

As Ann and Lauren talk I went to bed a lay down for a while. I closed my eyes and count to three…one… two… three…

“So I’ll leave you two love birds alone for the day. James Take Care of Ann Li Okay 
I’ll see you two tonight.”Lauren said

*Right on cue.*

As I expected Lauren will leave Ann and me alone for today, I have to remind myself later to thank her.

I felt Ann was getting closer so I decided to pretend I was asleep… I can feel she’s staring at me. I peep a little I saw that she was about to leave so I grab her hands and pulled her to me. She landed on top of me. I hugged her on her waist preventing her to leave. As I continue to close my eyes.

“James!” she screamed but I remained quiet. My eyes were still close our faces are only inch apart. She tried to stand up but I won’t let her. I hugged her tighter every time she strangle. 

I smile for a while.

*I’m definitely enjoying this* I thought to myself*

She was still for a while so I opened my one eye and saw her staring at me

“Aha! You are awake. James Let me go!”She shouted.

*Darn my Curiosity killed me *

I gave a her a bigger smile then finally opened my eyes

“What do you want me to do Ann Li?” I asked with his teasing voice.

“ I want you to let go of me” She commanded 

“What you want me to hug you tighter” I replied.

“ No I said I want you to let me go… JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!” She was screaming at the top of her lungs .

So kissed her. She was surprise I can see that but I can’t help it. Staring at her mad face makes me want to kiss her more.

This isn’t like the kisses that we shared before it’s different now…more intense, full of passion, her lips were soft and sweet, it taste like strawberries. She kissed me back. 

*Finally she gave in *

Our Kiss gets deeper by the second. She hugged me tighter. We turned around now I’m on top of her. 

We broke our kiss for a while and looked at each other. She put my arms around my neck and gave me the most beautiful smile then she kisses me.

*Oh My GOD di ba!!!*

I just smiled back and leaned in closer I kiss her on her forehead down to her nose then to her cheeks and made its way to her luscious pink lips

She holds me tighter; my tongue was trying to making its way to . I can feel our kiss getting harder, more intense.

I stopped and lay beside her. I turned around to face her and so did she. We were looking at each other.I touched her hair down to her angelic face. We were looking at each other eye to eye. 

I gave her a genuine smile and said 

“I Love you Ann Li”

“What?” 

*Is all that she could say? After telling her I Love her *

“I said I love you Ann Li” I repeated this time a lot more loudly.”

“What?”

*She’s so cute. I better make this a little better*

So I stand up and went to the Balcony and ordered her to follow me.

When we got there, I started to scream as loud as I can…

“I LOVE YOU ANN LI GOMEZ!!!”

She was shocked, everyone was cheering for us. She covered my mouth immediately and drag me inside the room.

“What was that for?” she asked me

“You want me to repeat what I just said earlier right?” I replied

“But not letting everyone hear you” she said 

“Hey I just want them and specially you to know that I love you, but most importantly I want to know if you love me too.”