Ignore Mode

Unexpected Love

Ann’s POV

I went to school with Ivan the next day as. We walk through the halls of McKinley High, I can see people staring at us and giving us weird looks. Ivan holds my hand and whispered to me.


“Don’t mind them” I looked at him and nodded.

“Ann!” Someone called me from behind. It’s Jenny. I was glad to see her she hugged me and gave a smile to Ivan, she then grab my hands and pulled, me away from her.

“What’s up Jenny?” I asked but before she replied, she looked back to tell Ivan that we need to talk in private.

“Ann can we go somewhere private where we can talk I really have to tell you something” She whispered.” I turned to Ivan and told him that I’ll see him later during lunch break. When he finally left jenny pulled me to a corner and looked form left to right making sure no one can hear us.

“What is it Jenny, Your freaking me out here” I asked.

“Ann be honest with me is Ivan really your fiancé?” I was surprised but I figure she’ll ask it sooner or later.

“Yes, It’s true” I replied. Hate to admit it but I can’t lie to her, she’s like my closet girlfriend ever even though we just met yesterday.

“OMG! How lucky can you get Ann Li!!!” she exclaimed as she punched me gently at my right shoulder.

“Lucky? More like the opposite Jenny” I sighed.

“What are you talking about Ivan is tall Dark and Handsome, and I check his FB and his rich. You didn’t tell that he is the son of the famous Actor Jacob Reitman”

“How could I after what happened Yesterday. ” I explained 

“So when’s the marriage??? “ She asked excitedly. 

“Jenny!!!” is all I can say I spotted James walking with a girl. I don’t know who but I felt pain in my heartfelt like a needle was just stabbed in it.

“Why do I feel weird? Am I jealous, nagh.. I can’t be.”I tough to myself but still my eyes where focus on James and the girl.

“Ann!”Jenny shouted I was surprised

“What!” I regain conscious. I looked at Jenny for a while and returned my attention back to James but he was gone.

“What are you looking” Jenny said as she looked around.

“ Uhmmm … Nothing let’s go we’re going to be late” I said as I pulled her arm and drag her all the way to our first class..

When I entered the room I was surprise to see James was there already making out with a girl. He stopped for a while to look at me, gave me a smirk then turned back to kissing her.

“Why is it I am feeling so jealous?” Different thoughts keep coming to me. I didn’t even listen while Jenny is talking I just nod so it would look like I’m paying attention. The teacher entered the room I looked again towards James direction I feel relief that they are no longer making out.

All Throughout the class I was quiet , I can feel that James is staring at me, I don’t know why, but I can really sense his attention is focus on me alone.

The class is over and I didn’t even notice it, everyone stepped out including James and the girl he’s making out with earlier.

“Ann come one we have to go” Jenny said as she waves her hand in front of my face. I regain conscious Jenny pulled my arm like I was a walking zombie. The thought of James kissing that girl never left my thoughts.” Was everything that happened yesterday was just a dream?” I said to myself